Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on November 17, 2014
I'm on my 5th watch of this type of watch. My first lasted several years and I only replaced it because the plastic got very discolored and they had a new color I liked. The second watch lasted about 2 years before the little thing that tucks in the end of the strap fell off. So I bought a new one. The third one lasted about 2 months before the glowlight broke (so I can't see what time it is in the dark) and since it was past the return for amazon I broke down and got anothe (4th) watch thinking the glowlight breaking was a fluke. The 4th watch broke after 2 weeks so now I'm on my 5th watch (I only have the fifth watch because I could return the 4th one to amazon still). Maybe the newer watches are made of cheaper parts... Bottom line: good for telling time in the day but don't count on it at night longterm.
on September 14, 2015
I bought several timex watch's for my sister overseas and unfortunately we had issues with all of them. I bought them in Nov 2014 and since she was overseas never mentioned it until I visited recently. She has been a big fan of Timex and the colors but since this last batch she has gone elsewhere. Here is the quick rundown of the two that she still had for me to look at:

Timex Women's T5K655 "Ironman" Watch with Pink and White Resin
FAILURE: Light failed almost immediately

Timex Women's T5K6889J Ironman Traditional 30-Lap Baton Rouge Resin Strap Watch
FAILURE: Strap cracked in 2 places and broke within the first 6 months
(The Baton Rouge paint also peel and flaked off to reveal grey plastic underneath)

Overall the quality has significantly decreased. I will be looking elsewhere.
on April 2, 2013
I use this watch for races (instead of my gps watch) since the GPS watch will usually not sync up to the mile markers, which drives me nuts. This allows me to keep track of per mile pace (lap counter) plus total time very easily. I never read instructions on how to do anything on this watch, it was pretty easy to figure out. It's also a really good looking watch, I get compliments on it when I wear it.

Now why did I buy this watch 3 times? First time it got stolen in Mexico (before stolen though it held up great in the pool and surf), second time I just plain lost it (bummer), I hope the 3rd time's a charm. I keep buying it because it's really the best looking sport watch out there and works great for me!
on September 11, 2013
This is actually one of Timex's cheaper models, yet it is more durable than the last couple Timex watches I have had. The band broke on those; that's pretty difficult to do with this one. It's reliable and looks good. And it doesn't get those dirty dark marks on it as much as other light colored watches do.
on July 17, 2015
These Ironman watches are so awesome especially for a nurse. You can set 3 alarms for different med times, have digital seconds that you can count heart rate in the dark(glow feature). You can also put watch in 24 hour time and with a touch of a button switch to civilian time and can still take your kids swimming and not worry about it killing the watch. The extra notch on the wrist bad keeps you watch locked tightly in place. I love it and would highly recommend it.
on May 27, 2017
(Purple is my favorite color and it matches my stethoscope)
So I am a nursing student and having a digital watch makes more sense in this field Bc you have exact time on any documentation that requires notation. I love it. I thought I was going to have to get use to wearing a watch again Bc the only time I would put a watch on is for clinical and take it off as soon as I get in the car-but it is lightweight and I haven't took it off. I wear it everyday!!!
review image review image
on April 10, 2017
I am an infant teacher at an early learning center, so I wash my hands like a million times a day. I needed a watch that could withstand getting wet and also be cute and comfortable at the same time. I love this watch so much. It is literally everything I needed for work. It is very durable. I've banged my wrist more times than I'd like to admit while wearing this watch, and it's still intact.
on July 1, 2016
This is my third watch in this style (but I get a new color every time). I love this style although, like other reviewers, I've found it doesn't last as long as a more solid band. I wear it almost everyday and have found it indispensable for work (I'm an ICU nurse- love using the timers and stopwatch as reminders). Not to mention I can never seem to remember the date! I've never had any issues with the buttons or indigo not working; what I've found is that over time the band begins to separate from the time piece around the buttons... maybe after a year or more of use. Still like it enough to keep buying it though!
on June 11, 2015
Absolutely love this watch! I wear it quite often, day and night and also in the shower. I love the options this watch has including the month, day and seconds. After approximately 7 months, the indigo light stopped working. However, the rest of the watch functions work just fine. This is very comfortable and I absolutely love the watch band! I also get lots of compliments on it. Amazon had the best price around my area!
on January 10, 2015
I'd had a faithful Timex watch back in college, and maybe that's what I was remembering when I bought this one. However, 2 1/2 weeks from the date of purchase, the indiglo light feature stopped working. Which, for me, was like saying the watch stopped working altogether. I had bought the watch almost solely for the indiglo feature, as the numbers on our alarm clock are a blurred patch of red from the other side of the room. No more having to get up and squint towards the clock until things were in focus. For two weeks, anyway. The other features of the watch--timer, stop-watch, alarm, etc...can all be set up just fine...in the day light. As well, the only part of the watch that is still hot pink is the face itself. The band has quickly turned dirty-pink like the cuffs of a sweatshirt might with repeated wear. Can't say I'd recommend this one.