Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 15, 2017
I like the watch I wish it came with instructions
on September 26, 2017
less than 3 months of use and it died. it is supposed to be water resistant to 100m. my daughter used it in the swimming pool a couple of times. moisture got in and watch died within a few days.
on July 18, 2017
Great color and easier to set than some other sport watches. Feels sturdy.
on February 27, 2015
The watch itself is great but the little loop that holds the strap broke (I started wearing the watch in September and it is now February). Now, I can no longer wear the watch until I figure out how to replace the little band. I own many timex women ironman and sleek watches and this happens every time. It is really frustrating and as much as I love the ironman and sleek watches...I think it is time to move on and find a different watch.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2016
I'm very disappointed in this watch. After less than a year, portions of the numbers are not showing up on the watch face and there is a rust stain along the left edge of the watch face. This watch was well taken care of and only worn in shallow water, well above the 100M mark. This sports watch should last longer than a year.
on January 3, 2014
i really like this watch and this is my third one. i have dress watches, but this is the one i wear every day and have for several years.
on March 19, 2015
Good stylish watch. Do not get wet or shower with it on. Depth rating not accurate. Water will kill this watch.
on November 25, 2013
The watch face is a bit smaller than I normally would like but the features make up for it. I'm a nurse who HAS to have not only the date but also the day of the week on the display. Several alarm settings and military time makes this watch a must have for healthcare workers or anyone who needs all the features but also wants a cute, beautiful purple watch. Fast shipping... great purchase.
on July 28, 2017
Great watch daughter uses it for sports. It's built tough
on April 2, 2017
I like the color, the fit, the size but I wish I could figure out how to set the alarms. Sometimes I have to ask my kids to reset the watch.