BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 30, 2016
This is my second of this same watch, and I love it.
- Durable & versatile for the price
- Good battery life
- Rubber cleans off well with mud & outdoor activities
- I am not gentle with watches, so the screens always get scratched.
- I never shower/swim in my watches (in general, even if they're waterproof...so can't speak toward that quality)

Regarding the COLOR FADING / CHANGING... My first watch of this model (which I lost) was Black, so I had no color discoloration issues. With this Blue watch, the band is definitely dis-coloring after 2 months of wear. I expected it from reading other reviews, so selected a darker color. Specifically, the edges of the rubber band, and spots which get the most friction (like the strap loop/holder) show the most discoloration. The portion of the strap which wraps under the end remains the same brilliant blue. So I'm not sure if this is due to friction, picking up dirt, or UV exposure. It will be a bummer if it continues to discolor over the next many months and may be a make-or-break for me wearing it. But otherwise a good watch for the price.

BUY DARK COLORS!
on March 26, 2017
This watch is a little smaller than expected & the band is a bit shinier. But it looks great & all the buttons work like my last Timex Ironman, which is a relief. I have an Apple Watch now, so only need this one for swimming. Hope the band holds up for at least a year.
on May 4, 2017
Bought first one mid-February 2017 and the second one (because the first broke) in the beginning of April 2017. The second one just broke--both hinges on the main part of the watch have broken. Cute--but poor quality plastic!
on October 1, 2017
So far I love my watch. I've used Timex Ironman watches for ever. They just keep good time for me. The only problem I've had with them is that the bands keep cracking. Since this one was such a good price, if the band cracks (which I hope it won't) then I'll just get a new watch. It arrived very quickly. It keeps good time. And the slim look is very nice on my slender wrist. Would like to see some other color choices though. Very good watch overall though.
on October 5, 2015
I wanted a watch mainly for use as a timer, as my job requires me to be watchful of departure times multiple times a day. I can set a countdown timer on my watch and then walk away from my computer and do what I need to do, while being mindful of the time. It was easy to figure out how to switch between modes as well as set up timers or alarms. It has four side buttons as well as one main button on the front, and each button's purpose is shown on the screen when you're setting things up so you know what does what when you press it. I wear it daily and it's held up very well; the only part that has discolored is the bottom of the band that comes in contact with my desk or counter every day (just looks kind of dirty). I love that it is water resistant. I've never worn it in the shower but it's done just fine during hand washing. The indiglo feature works well, just wish it would glow for a little longer. All in all I love this watch and would not hesitate to purchase another one (I actually thought of doing that so that I could keep one at work just in case I forgot to wear it one day!).
on September 5, 2016
Basic watch and timer. I use it mainly for running, not in water. My only complaint is that the background is somewhat gray and therefore it is difficult to see the numbers on the display. I like the color and it fits my very thin wrist pretty well. It is attractive for a small woman.
on January 23, 2016
Nice looking, comfortable watch. Easy to program. I was disappointed to find out that if you press any of the buttons while underwater it is no longer waterproof. I didn't realize this when I order the product. Other than that I like it and the color looks great and is vibrant.
on June 15, 2016
I haven't used it much so far....I bought it for swimming, so I would know when to go home, but am finding it helpful to wear when cleaning, since I don't have to worry about water. I have a couple of minor complaints: I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to set it, despite the instructions;.my husband had to do it, and I still don't know what he did. The other small problem I noticed was the little strap that holds the "leftover" strap once it's on your wrist. I had a hard time getting it in and off again - and I still don't know why. Once I use it more, I'll add more commentary.
on April 7, 2017
This is my work watch. I can clean it, it has an alarm and it's reliable. What more could you want?
on May 11, 2017
This does not come with instructions, so I still can't wear it for anything but a watch. I did figure out how to set the time, but everything else is a mystery.