- Made in USA
- Bold Sport Design
- Sports Stopwatch with 30 Lap Memory
- Countdown Timer & Alarm
- Durable Resin Strap with Buckle Closure
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Timex Ironman Rugged 30 Series
Descendent of the first Timex Ironman watches introduced in 1986, the Timex Ironman Rugged 30 watch builds on the iconic performance brand’s heritage. The Ironman Rugged 30 is your dependable companion for your morning runs, laps in the pool, the job site, and the office.
A Durable Stopwatch and More
Ironman Rugged 30 features a 100-hour chronograph with lap and split times, capable of counting up to 99 laps. Its distinctive 30-lap memory recall enables you to effortlessly review your workout. You can even recall lap or split times on the fly.
Every Rugged 30 comes equipped with a 24-hour countdown timer complete with stop and repeat functions. Occasion mode enables you to set up to 15 reminders for events like birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or appointments. Meanwhile, the alarm mode gives you three individually customized settings with daily, weekday, weekend, and weekly options. If you travel regularly, your Rugged 30 can be set with up to two time zones.
Easy to Operate
You can streamline the interface by turning off unused menu items. If necessary, you can always reactivate those menu items later. On-screen prompts make setting your watch easy, even more so with forward or backward setting capability. The pusher located on the watch face is easy to access while you are active.
Each Timex Ironman Rugged 30 is equipped with Indiglo night-light, a low-powered electroluminescence, providing easy readability in the dark. The Night-Mode feature enables you to activate the Indiglo function with any button simplifying operability in the dark. Constructed from durable and lightweight resin, you will barely notice it’s on your wrist. For added durability, all styles are water-resistant up to 100 meters (330 feet).
Featuring an array of bold colors and comfortable resin and nylon Fast Wrap straps in full and mid sizes, you can find the right combination that fits your sport and style without sacrificing any of the Rugged 30’s many features.
At a Glance
- Bold Sport Design
- Stopwatch with 30-Lap Memory
- 24-Hour Countdown Timer
- Three Alarms
- Two Time Zones
- Indiglo Night-Light
- Water-Resistant to 100 meters
There are 640 muscles in the human body and Rugged 30 is designed to fit, flex and wear like the 641st. Workout-ready with a digital stopwatch, timers and alarms, it’s tough enough for ten more “reps” and the rest of your day.
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LW3S1N2
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: T5K809
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 31, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Item weight||1.28 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
218 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.easy to set up, I play with it for minutes and figure out how to set it up
2. can shut off bells and whistles like alarms, calendar.... if you do not need them. I only keep time and chrono(for my work out)
3. I mostly use the Chrono for my swimming laps. It shows per lap and per total workout time information. Push a button will turn the light on in the dark. Also this feature is also very good for keeping track of your time when doing other tasks.
4. Big buttons a plus, mid size(not too small for workout and not too big for female)
Cons: the light might stop working after a while, this is like a chance problem. I have several Timex watches. Some of them do not have this issue, some have. So I have to buy a new one after months with the watch price relatively affordable.
I would recommend to a friend who needs simplicity, not wanting fancier smart watch feature.