Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 143 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 152 reviews
on January 22, 2013
I like the look of the watch. The braided band is plenty long enough. My only complaint is that it's noisy. It's not a sweep second hand so you can hear each tick in a quiet room. I can't keep it near my bed at night or it would drive me crazy. Now that I'm used to it, most times I don't hear it, but once I do become conscious of it, it's impossible to ignore.

If you have a really tiny wrist I wouldn't recommend it because the face is rather large.
on February 12, 2013
I love this watch. The band is narrower than I expected. For some reason the picture made me think it was one of those really fat watches but its not. I love it even more this way I think. I wear it every day and it matches everything. I've gotten so many compliments on it. Definitely one of my better purchases. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a stylish cute affordable watch! My only dislike is that second hand ticks pretty loudly so I cant keep it on my nightstand when I sleep or it keeps me up.
on August 28, 2014
I needed to buy a watch for working outdoors, and my coworker had the same one, so now we match! This watch is very cute and simple, and has lasted my coworker several years already. Mine is still new looking after several months of going through dirt and rain. It is a nice, fairly cheap, durable watch with a good style. However, though the watch still looks nice, it has taken on a very strong odor that is nearly impossible to remove. Due to the braided style, the strap is basically impossible to clean, and I'm afraid I can no longer wear the watch without the smell of sweaty leather getting quite strong on my wrist.

Also, as others have said, it is noisy. I don't sleep with it in the same room and oftentimes take it off when trying to watch shows on my computer.

Other than that, it's a nice, easy-to-read watch that's perfect for a younger woman looking for a casual style.
on June 7, 2014
Watch is very good but never expected this to be dead in two months. Am not sure if its the battery or some other issue but honestly expected a watch from Timex to last at least a year if not more. Even if its a battery issue which I will have to find out disappointing that the battery died in two months. There are other watches I have been using from last couple of years without battery issues.

Unless its a very old packaging the watch battery doesn't die so quick and because you need to have a press to close most of the timex watches changing the battery at home is not an exciting option and I really don't want to pay $20 for the new battery wish I could return this after a month but the return policy for this one was 15 days.
on May 15, 2014
I love this watch! I was looking for a classier but not super expensive one to replace the digital plastic ones I've been wearing for a while. This watch is really great, solid, and looks very nice. A few comments: in person, the watch band is not as dark as it appears. I was imagining a darker brown, but it looks more like "burnt sienna" if you remember your crayola colors. I didn't notice the loud tick until a few days ago, and that part is a little annoying but I can tune it out after a while.

The only thing that would make this watch better is a date function!
on March 22, 2012
If you are looking for a casual watch that is easy to read day or night this could be the watch for you.
I particularly like the braided strap which makes putting on the watch and getting the correct fit very easy. I really like the
look of it too. The watch face is "man sized" so maybe not so good for a small woman. I am happy with my purchase.
on February 14, 2016
Received watch on time but...1. Battery dead apon arrival! 2. When changing the time the pin came completely out!. Timex used to take pride in the quality of their watches. I guess since everything is made in China or some other Asian country they don't care anymore. Believe me! IT SHOWS?
on February 18, 2014
I was looking for an attractive, fully functional watch with a leather band. The braided leather band was what attracted me initially; and the face was plain enough that I could tell the time without trying to figure out Roman numerals, dotted lines or empty spaces. After I received the watch and saw how large the face was, I was really impressed. No more squinting to tell the time! The "glow in the dark" feature is an added bonus. I wear this watch everyday, not just on the weekends!
on June 18, 2014
I have had this watch now for about 3 months and still enjoy wearing it every day. The band does already feel quite "worn in" and has discolored a little. I really like the look of this watch and feel it can compliment most occasions
on May 15, 2014
The watch is very accurate, comfortable and the large face makes it easy to read. I really like it. The braided watch band is very attractive. However, since I have a skinny wrist, I have a hard time keeping the extra length of the watch band in the second fastener. It's not quite tight enough to keep it from slipping free. I do love the watch though and wear it every day. I have no trouble seeing the time on it's large face, even with my contacts in! I would recommend it to a friend.