Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on May 6, 2015
I do like this watch, but the face is huge! Normally, I would prefer a slimmer style, but it is nice and comfortable.
review image
on March 19, 2013
I bought this for my sister for Christmas and I liked it so much I bought myself one. I purchased it because it's pretty, but I like it because it's Timex. The larger numbers are easy to read and the pink second hand matches the band. It also has the 24 hour numbers on it as well, which my sister liked. She had one just like this in the military, well in Army green that is, and after 22 years it finally stopped she told me. Good construction, and it's pretty - and almost timeless!
on May 7, 2014
Watch fits nicely and face is not too big. The only draw backs for me is that the ticking sound is rather loud and the watch band should have some kind of waterproofing agent on it. As I imagine it will get gross after a few weeks of wearing. Other than that the watch is exactly what I was looking for.
on April 4, 2016
The background is grey. I thought it was black when I ordered it. I have the white background watch with the multicolor numerals and I love it.This is not nearly as striking as the white watch. It is nothing special. I bought it for a gift but didn't give it. It was too late to return it when I decided I didn't like it for myself either. The band is pretty but as mentioned in other reviews, the bands quickly fray and get dirty. I have not had trouble finding replacement bands.
on September 11, 2015
I just got this watch so I cannot say how long it will last. Aesthetically, however, it is very attractive. I bought it to wear at night because when I wake up I like to know the time. With this one you press a button and you can see the dial. But it is so pretty I wore it all day. I think I have some other straps in different colors, and if they fit, I will wear it more often than at night.
on January 16, 2016
My vision isn't great, and I have a hard time reading the dial. bought it because I thought I had lost my original watch--a similar watch, but with a very dark green face with bright white hands and numbers. I love these watches with grosgrain watchbands because metal bands of any sort irritate my skin. The watch is a good buy--but I found my old one and have gone back to wearing it. Please keep making this style of watch!
on February 20, 2016
I absolutely LOVE this watch! I had a blue one previously and needed another! I love the gray face on the watch, it is so pretty! The pink strap is not to bright, and is extremely comfortable. I wear it on my hospital clinical days as a nursing student and it never gets in the way. The size is perfect and and not to big and the second hand is very easy to see! Will definitely be buying more in the future!!
on February 13, 2013
I love these weekender watches. I hike most mornings and it's fun to try to match what I'm wearing now and then. In fact I find that I am not changing to another type watch during the day as my Timex can compliment almost anything. The nylon strap is washable and interchangeable, which is a real plus. The face is large and readable at a quick glance.
on January 24, 2017
Good watch, but band gets dirty fast and is expensive to replace...about $11--$12, but have a great selection of other colors :).
on July 24, 2016
I guess I'm hard on things....I broke & lost one of the pins that hold the watch band ....so I can't wear it....otherwise....it's a nice watch.