Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 135 reviews
on January 15, 2013
It's neither heavy nor dainty, and it's highly functional with outstanding readability. The Indiglo lighting is beautiful and the workmanship is excellent. It has been one month since I set the watch, and I am thrilled that the watch time is still within a second compared to my reference! The strap is thin, and I predict it will wear out before the watch. I would like to have several more straps in different colors. Although I could not find straps here, I did find one at Target for $7. The pins are spring-loaded so a traditional band would also work (5/8", or 16 mm, wide).
on June 23, 2013
When my old Timex disappeared several months ago (probably carried off by my jewelry-stealing cat) I had to find a replacement with a dial I could read at night, easily visible numbers for day, and a few other things. I bought three that were big disappointments, with supposedly glowing numbers that, sorry, wouldn't glow enough to be readable, or built-in watchbands that couldn't be adjusted well, or other major design flaws. I went back to my old favorite Timex with its Indiglo dial. It's plain. It's simple. It works perfectly for me in a way the much more expensive watches didn't. I thought I wouldn't like the larger dial because my wrists are tiny, but I do. The fabric band is a nice green color, slightly bluish like the image shows. It washes nicely. I could've bought four of these in different colors for what I spent on watches I'll never wear again.
on May 21, 2013
This is a really nice watch - the band is comfortable, comes in a range of nice colors, numbers are very readable, and the face can be lit up in the dark which is handy. I especially like that the band has so many holes, making it very adjustable. It's particularly helpful for people with small wrists, since it can be tightened further than most watch bands. I have freakishly small wrists, and this is seriously the first watch that's ever fit my wrist snugly.
on June 22, 2014
Had a similar model which lasted over a decade with 24/7 use. (Almost never removed it off the wrist.) I'm simply d-e-l-i-g-h-t-e-d with this one. Fist off, the dial is made of crystal, not plastic so it scratches less, then it looks awesome! The case color is a mirror polished pewter color and it's solid, robust, made to last. The wrist band feels very comfortable and it's so easy to change. (No spring pins to toil with.) I actually got a second one and it also looks awesome. The only thing not quite to par is that the picture shows a matching green seconds' pointer and mine is black, but it not enough to remove one star from the review. This is a classic and I LOVE it.

Update Jun 29: the strap pins ARE the spring type, so regular watch bands will fit and my seconds pointer is green (it was too dark to notice).

Update July 1, 2015: Haven't removed it from my wrist ever since. I DIVE with it. Water is NO problem for this timepiece. It's cool to sail at night and check out the time with the built in light. Strap is perfect, no fading, even with all the salt water abuse. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
on April 4, 2014
I bought this for the watch, not the band and I am glad I did because the band is cheap and tacky. I will be putting the watch on my old but beautiful turquoise and coral inlayed silver band. The last watch I had in that beautiful watchband (not Timex) went through batteries at the rate of 2 per year and even with new batteries, it could not keep the correct time! That will be the last time I buy a fancy and fairly expensive watch. The old sales ad for Timex, "Timex takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin" is just as true today as it was years ago in this ad! I'm stuck on Timex! Love the night lighted dial, the easy to read face and the way it looks on my fancy old Navajo watchband! Thanks Timex. for making a quality product at an affordable price!
on July 3, 2017
Bought for teenage daughter, she likes it a lot. Bought first one in Dec. 2013. After three years it was losing time. Tried a new battery but did not cure problem so in May 2017 bought a whole new watch, exact same style and color. Daughter is happy.

Price varies.
on December 2, 2015
It's a beautiful watch. The band is kind of a teal color, which is what I was expecting. I've had it for a few months now I think. The ticking is a little loud; if you're not wearing it you can hear it across the room (granted the rooms in my house are pretty small) and if you ARE wearing it you can hear it if it's about a foot away from your ear. The holes in my band are starting to wear a little bit, but I wear this watch to work every day. Overall, I like it, but if you get annoyed by loud ticking I might look at another watch.
on December 8, 2013
I needed night vision and a large face so I can see it day and night as my vision is failing. Works perfectly. I love it and I like the band as it is lightweight and nice color and runs behind the metal backing of the watch preventing the metal from touching my skin as sometimes I get a rash if I do not have such a design as this band has. It was very, very affordable as the same watch on the timex site was I think 45.00 and I paid through Amazon 25.00 approx with free shipping.
on July 4, 2017
I was so disappointed in this purchase. The first one I ordered didn't keep correct time so I sent it back. I thought perhaps it was just a fluke so I tried ordering another one and on this one, the stem fell off after three days. I loved the look of this watch, easy to read, nice watchband. I even got a couple compliments on what a nice watch it was. I thought, being a Timex that it was a safe bet. I only buy Timex's. Never again through Amazon.
on April 21, 2013
I just got my green/teal band/mid-size Timex, and it's really cute and extremely functional. As others have said, the watch face is easy to read because of size and brightness. The band is very comfortable and even for my skinny wrists, it fits. It's a little bit tricky to get the band buckled because it is very flexible, like trying to thread a wet noodle, but it gets easier with practice. Because the band is nylon, it will last nicely, but if you handle rough things or work outside, it will definitely show wear. I love that different color bands are available on Amazon. Great just for fun, and also for when your band starts looking shabby.

The watch face was a bit bigger than I expected, but it's not too big. My wrists are very small, and the "boyfriend" watches look ridiculous. The watch face covers my entire arm!

I also like that the two keepers are stationary. That way they don't keep sliding off the end that they're supposed to be keeping from coming loose.

I know that kids today just don't wear watches because the time is available on their phone or their tablet. I have a phone too, but I really like wearing a watch to know what time it is at a glance. This one is cute and very, very functional. I had an Indiglo back when they first came out, and then I didn't really see them anymore. I'm so glad Indiglo is back. It comes in handy way more than you would think.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse