Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,033 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,101 reviews
on September 18, 2017
This is larger than I expected. Reading the reviews I didn't realized some were 31 mm and some were 38 mm and the band width varied between 16 mm and 20 mm. Unfortunately I've ordered two addition bands... in the wrong size. And the larger face has a larger band (unisex sizing) so the band is also longer. I had to fold over the band once I've got it on - a tad bit annoying. Now I'm questioning if I shoulder order a smaller size watch. Having said all that - I love this watch. The face is so big I can see what time it is without my glasses or contacts. I also wear it facing the inside of my wrist since the heaviness of the face sort of flops on the top of my wrist. In this position, I can peak at my watch without anyone noticing I'm checking the time! I'm so clever. Just check the face size and band size before you order.
on February 11, 2017
Love this watch! Perfect size and style!
review image
on May 1, 2017
Really like this watch. What sold me was the floral watchband. I wear it with a few silver bracelets and have gotten lots of compliments. A simple watch it is and that's attractive to me. Classic.
on June 3, 2015
I was looking for something simple, yet complete, inexpensive in cost but not in quality! This white dial Timex fits the bill beautifully!

PROS:
Easy to see dial
24 hour numbers are easy to see and read!
Push in the stem and the watch face lights up in the dark
This isn't just a "Women's Watch" It's truly "UniSex"
Appears to be sturdy and well made - Timex Quality is definitely "here"

CONS:
Not many online sources to buy a "black" 17mm watch band
Watch band can fray around the holes
The white watch band can get dirty easily

All in all, I'm very pleased with the purchase. The "black face" version of this watch is difficult to read, so that's why I bought this version as well.
on December 4, 2015
Bought the brown-strap paisley design and love it. Very unique design and fits well even with my work wear. I usually like watches with smaller, daintier faces, but I really like the bold, clear face of this one. There's no mistaking what time it is and the color scheme is so pleasant to look at each time I glance at my wrist! It gives you the 12hr and 24:00hrs markings and illuminates when you push the crown in for checking the time in the dark; I only wish it also had a date window on it. Otherwise love it!
on June 16, 2017
Best watch I've ever owned. I really like the design of the band (blue floral) and that it has the hours double labeled with the 24 hour time. I work as an EMT and everything needs to be recorded in military time which I'm not used to so this watch is very helpful. I've been wearing it for about 6 months and it has held up well so far. The strap can be removed and hand washed so it's really easy to clean as well. The only thing that took some getting used to was the ticker which is oddly loud, but after a couple of days I didn't even notice it.
on May 5, 2017
While the color looked one way online-I thought it looked like a shiny-silver hue--I was disappointed to find a camouflage-splatttered band. The watch itself is fine, even classy, but I find little in my wardrobe that will match well with this watchband. (Wish I could say otherwise!)
on May 24, 2017
This is a really good watch, as are all of the Timex watches I have owned. It is very comfortable on my wrist. I hardly can feel it there. It is very reliable in keeping time. I love the flowered band. The clock face is very easy to read at a quick glance because of the black hands and numbers on a white face. The Indiglo feature is something I really appreciate when I am in dimly lit or completely dark situations.
on September 12, 2017
I got this watch for school, I'm a vet tech student. And it works great and fit my tiny wrist. I am always washing my hands or getting some kind of liquid of it and it did just fine. It worked great all through my internship at a clinic but as soon as I came back to school...... I hadn't wore it in a few days then all a sudden when I put it back on it wasn't working. I realized the back had popped off and there for the battery popped out of place. A simple fix to get it running again but then the back would not got back on. I tried everything to get it on, even tried to gentle get it to go on with some pliers..... Bad mistake on my part, I broke the glass cover leaving a large chip and crack a crossed the face. I can still use it, can still see the face, but the back still wouldn't fit back into place and now pieces of glass stop the second hand, which is what I use all the time. I'v had it less than a year and loved it, even had classmates ask about it so they could get one. I would like to get another to try again, I am just saddened.
on March 2, 2017
The watch face is clearly marked, easy to read. The illumination works when quickly pushing the stem in. The bracelet is nicely adjustable for my larger than normal wrist (larage bones), I forget I have it on. Exactly what I needed.