Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 27, 2016
This watch has a 38mm face and 18mm band that is changeable and I love it. As a senior I'm not struggling to read the face and it also has the indiglo to light up the face when it's dark. I use this especially for travel and usually sleep with the watch on so if I need to I can check the time. I wish I could find more 8" band straps on Amazon for this watch so that I can have different colors to change it to. The gray camo print band that came with this watch is almost perfect. The one problem is it's about 10" long which is too big for me but I'll make it work.
on June 22, 2015
Super adorable watch. I am in love with it!
review image
on April 15, 2016
Just got mine i love it 😊
review image
on December 10, 2017
I love this watch! I've been wearing it every day since September, and it's held up really well. I don't wear it in the shower, and I do take it off if I think I might get it dirty. I've had to take the band off and wash it once (just with handsoap in the sink), and it cleaned up nicely. Being a klutz, I've knocked it pretty hard on stuff several times, and it doesn't scratch easily, thankfully. It doesn't snag on anything, and the band isn't scratchy at all. I have really small wrists (5.25") and I wear the band on the second to the tightest notch. I thought I would have to cut the excess of the strap off since there was so much, but found that I could just fold it under itself which works just fine (see pics). The tick is audible, which I like a lot, personally.
Anyway, super happy with it! The pics were taken at the time of this writing.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on March 28, 2016
I love this watch. I bought one exactly like it a couple years ago and bought several for Christmas presents this year. Unfortunately, I had to buy a new one because I broke mine trying to replace the battery. (Note: The only negative for this watch is how it's very difficult to replace the battery on your own. You can pop the back off and put a new battery in easily enough, but you can't get the back back on without some serious work or professional help. I tried to put the back on according to some tips I found online and ended up crushing the "guts" of the watch. So if you get one of these, spring for letting a watch professional replace the batter.)
on April 23, 2015
This was a gift for my wife who wanted simple watch ,easy to read, with an indigo light, and comfortable strap. This watch is everything she wanted for a good price. We actually had trouble finding the right watch locally. Another plus is that the band goes under the base of the watch, keeping the metal away from her skin, as other watches have caused an allergic rash. As we have become accustomed with Amazon, the delivery was timely.
on February 15, 2016
SERIOUSLY ATTRACKS CRAP and it won't come off. Am I suppose to scrub this by hand? Looked off color after one day.
IT IS NOT LOUD. Person have super sonic hearing if this is suppose to be loud
IT IS SUPER CUTE...BUT I HAD TO BUY ANOTHER STRAP. White is no a good color, but I liked the face of the watch, multi color.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on May 24, 2017
This is a really good watch, as are all of the Timex watches I have owned. It is very comfortable on my wrist. I hardly can feel it there. It is very reliable in keeping time. I love the flowered band. The clock face is very easy to read at a quick glance because of the black hands and numbers on a white face. The Indiglo feature is something I really appreciate when I am in dimly lit or completely dark situations.
on January 3, 2017
I've had this watch for about a week and am extremely pleased with it. It's been over 20 years since I actually owned a watch,I just didn't need one until after I retired and began losing track of time (not such a bad thing.) I was relying on my iPhone but got tired of having to take it out to see the time.. So I broke down and purchased this Women's T2N837 watch with white nylon band. I love the colorful numbers which makes it a 'happy' watch. The second hand is wonderful, and it keeps great time. It's as quiet as can be and so comfortable that I forget it's even on my wrist. I have small wrists but the face is not overwhelming, in fact it's just right. There are plenty of holes in the band to adjust to my small wrist. The white nylon band is getting a little dingy just from normal wear, but I figure I can wash it with some soft detergent and scrub it if I need to with a toothbrush. If it becomes too much, I can always purchase a color band to replace it. I recommend it for anyone who is thinking about purchasing a reliable, comfortable and inexpensive watch.
on September 12, 2017
I got this watch for school, I'm a vet tech student. And it works great and fit my tiny wrist. I am always washing my hands or getting some kind of liquid of it and it did just fine. It worked great all through my internship at a clinic but as soon as I came back to school...... I hadn't wore it in a few days then all a sudden when I put it back on it wasn't working. I realized the back had popped off and there for the battery popped out of place. A simple fix to get it running again but then the back would not got back on. I tried everything to get it on, even tried to gentle get it to go on with some pliers..... Bad mistake on my part, I broke the glass cover leaving a large chip and crack a crossed the face. I can still use it, can still see the face, but the back still wouldn't fit back into place and now pieces of glass stop the second hand, which is what I use all the time. I'v had it less than a year and loved it, even had classmates ask about it so they could get one. I would like to get another to try again, I am just saddened.