- Paperback: 79 pages
- Publisher: Fordham University Press; 1 edition (September 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0823221520
- ISBN-13: 978-0823221523
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.3 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,913,618 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tin Can Tourist 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
“The most exciting quality of Hightower’s work is its poetic and paradoxical unifying of emotional and intellectual depth with a marvelous quietness. Its lively incidents and anecdotes are grounded, rooted, in meditative awareness.” (―Marie Ponsot winner of the 1998 National Book Critics Circle Award for poetry and author of The Bird Catcher)
About the Author
Scott Hightower is contributing editor to The Journal and teaches at Fordham University and New York University.
Browse award-winning titles. See more