TinderQuik Firestarting Tabs 50 (for SparkLite FireSteel Blastmatch)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.01. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed for use with spark generating ignition tools like the Spark-Lite firestarter or ferro rods, the Tinder-Quik tab also works well with matches, lighters, flint strikers, etc.
- Simply pull the compressed cotton tab apart, ignite it, and add kindling. Tinder-Quik tabs burn for 60 seconds or more even in harsh environments, greatly increasing fire-building success rates.
- These are the same tabs included in military aviator survival kits, and are popular for downed pilot and backcountry professional survival kits around the world.
- Windproof, waterproof TinderQuik compressed cotton tinder tabs ignite easily, even on damp windy days.
- Manufactured in the USA. Complies with Berry Amendment.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.95|
|Sold By||5COL Survival Supply||Amazon.com||etailz||Shefi|
|Color||White||Silver||Black, White, Red, Yellow||Cedar Brown|
Designed for use with the Spark-Lite firestarter, the Tinder-Quik tab also works well with matches, lighters, flint strikers, etc. Simply pull the tab apart, ignite it, and add kindling. These are the same tabs included in military aviator survival kits.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?