- Size (LWH): 3.37 inches, 0.3 inches, 2.13 inches
Other Sellers on Amazon
Ting GSM SIM card – Average monthly bill is $23. No contract, Universal SIM, Nationwide coverage, Only pay for what you use.
|Price:||$9.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Ting GSM SIM is die cut to fit phones that use a nano all the way up to a full size SIM
- Only pay for the usage levels you reach each month
- Nationwide coverage on a GSM network
- Average Ting bill of just $23 per phone on an account
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Ting GSM SIM for unlocked phones.
Bring any unlocked phone to Ting
The Ting GSM SIM card is die-cut to fit every phone from the tiny nano SIM card slot on the iPhone 6s, Nexus 5X, 6P, OnePlus Two or Moto X Pure through the full-sized standard SIM card.
- Standard SIM
- Mini SIM
- Micro SIM
- nano SIM
Ting GSM SIM card
Bring your unlocked phone to a better home.
If you've got an unlocked GSM phone that you want to try with Ting, this SIM card has your name on it. Well, not literally. It has Ting's name on it if you want to get all literal. You know what we mean.
Read on to learn how Ting is different from every other cell phone company out there.
- On Ting, you only pay for the usage levels you reach each month.
- Nationwide coverage on a GSM network.
- Unlimited phones in one manageable account.
- No minimums, maximums or other mums.
- Account tools that put you in control.
Features and Benefits of Ting
Ting rates adjust to you
Use fewer than 500 text messages, pay for fewer than 500 text messages. Use no voice minutes, don't pay for any voice minutes. Use less than 1 GB of mobile data, well, you get the idea.
We put you in control
The Ting account dashboard and the Ting mobile app put you in control of your account. Set optional alerts or limits for individual phones or for your account as a whole so you'll never get a shock.
Our customers actually like us
How's this for different? Our customers and the press consistently say nice things to say about us. We're especially proud of the reviews we've earned here on Amazon, too.
80% of phones can come
Buy a phone from us, bring the phone you already have or grab an unlocked phone from another Amazon seller to bring to Ting. We don't care how you come to Ting. We're just happy you're here.
A few things you need to know about Ting
No online top-ups, no prepaid cards, no expiring balances. You and your family just use your phones and at the end of the month, we bill the credit card we have on file. Simple is good.
Voicemail, caller ID, call forwarding, calling and conferencing are all included. Ting only collects the taxes and fees we're legally required to hand over; no recovery or other silly fees.
Perfect for families
Usage is pooled and all your phones are managed in one simple account. You can set usage limits on individual phones or on your whole account so you can avoid unpleasant surprises.
We're here to help
We work with smart people at every level of the business. From the CEO to the people that pick up when you call to the person that writes our Amazon product listings (if I do say so myself).
Ting is offered with the simple premise that people tend to pay too much for mobile phone service. By buying into bloated or Unlimited plans, people are buying more than they need to and wasting a lot each month. The industry calls it "breakage." we call it Crazy. With Ting, you don't pick a plan. Instead, you just use your phone as you want to and at the end of the month, you pay for what you used. Each month, the counters reset to 0 and you start Fresh.
Top Customer Reviews
- Best customer support ever. It's like your hipster nerd friend is supporting you if you have a question- even if it's a dumb question
- Save thousands; no contract
- Straightforward control panel + app
- No app required
- Real cell service: not voip
- Never get dropped calls with roaming on att (or Verizon if you get a CDMA card)
- This plan is not for single people who constantly stream videos every month over cellular; if you are using 5-10 GB of data with only one person on a plan, look at free streaming options and unlimited plans from others. If you do it only a few times a year, ting will still be competitive
- If you have kids, you can set and remove limits on devices very very easily
- Supports band 12 if your device and T mobile support it for good indoor coverage
- No gimmicks or deals. You can get referral credit when you sign up, but that's it. Pricing is simply low and service is simply great
- I use ting on both iPhone and android phones
- Recently top-rated from a leading consumer rating and reporting publication that I'm not sure I'm allowed to name in this review
As a developer and phone nerd, I have devices on many mvnos (cellular resellers) and networks. I honestly hope this review encourages people to give up junk customer support, crazy advertising campaigns, confusing terms, and terrifying prices from the major carriers and tricky "free" services that all have gotchas. You get what you pay for... but with ting your not paying for tricky advertising, retail stores, and red tape. Ting is simply the best. Not saying I do, but I think I can regularly buy a new iPad and new iPhone for each person in my family that switches to ting. It's that good.
I docked Ting one star because I noticed that after switching my number over, I got a noticeable increase in the number of telemarketing/bot/spam calls, say around five to six random calls in the first month, with two numbers repeatedly calling (and have since been blacklisted). Before this, I rarely got any and I barely use the phone. Some other users on a Ting forum have noticed this as well and recommended to (re)register the cell phone number in the national Do Not Call registry (donotcall.gov).
My Galaxy S3 begs to differ and the reception drops from 5 bars near a major thoroughfare down to 1 bar -- only a 1/4 mile (400 meter) away. Poor reception in my home. Similar issues have plagued my receptions all around the supposedly 100% covered T-Mobile area, including airports :-((
Once you sign up with TING, your account has "no limits" and that means you may get an unexpectedly high bill. You should go to your TING ACCOUNT and disable all features and set low thresholds (or completely disable SMS & data) BEFORE you even put the SIM-card into your phone. Android & iOS are notorious for auto-updates and they may consume vast amount of data before you notice it !!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wrong Phone ,wrong SIM Card.
Way better than *tt.