Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 18, 2016
This is a great product but rather than just echo what most of the other reviews are saying, I want to add a caveat that I didn't see that would've been helpful before ordering. The sizing on these boots are tricky. Don't assume that your shoe size will fit. Keep in mind these are going over your regular shoes, so if you wear snug loafers or dress shoes, then the sizing chart provided will probably work. But if you wear comfy sneakers or running shoes with really thick soles, like New Balance, Nike, etc, then you will probably need the largest size to go over that type of shoe. I wear a size 10 shoe and had to order the largest boot size (XX-Large 13-15) to get them to fit over my New Balance walking shoes. Even if they come up a bit loose for you, they're not likely to slip off because of the boot's clingy aspect. In fact they're so clingy they're likely to take your shoe with them when you're ready to peel them off. But that's not so bad so long as they're keeping your feet dry outside.
on July 5, 2015
About me:
I'm a lady. I'm Minnesotan. I live in the city and work a job where I need to look professional. I also travel around the city a lot for my job, so I'm in and out of the car all day long. I like fashion a medium amount - it's not a big part of my life, but I like looking good and having fun with it.
Why I bought these:
Winters are lame. City snow is gross. Shoes are expensive. Salt kills shoes. Switching back and forth between shoes and boots all day is annoying. I tend to get lazy, decide not to put on my boots when I run outside, and inevitably my shoes die a terrible ugly death.
Enter... OVERBOOTS!
Why I love these:
I can put them on over most of my shoes - even heels (like 2-3 inch chunky boot heels - let's not get carried away - they're not magic). They slip on easily. They come off easily. I look like a superhero when I wear them. My shoes will live to see another season. I can wear them out to bars and live shows slip them in a plastic shopping bag and in then in my overly large purse. They make me laugh, and I get a lot of compliments on them - or at least my cleverness for buying them.

If you live in a place that has winters for real, you have to learn how to win at winters. You know that fashion isn't always the first priority, but that winter-fashion is it's own kind of awesome.
on January 30, 2018
These seem like they'll be just fine. I ordered size 8-9.5 and wear an 81/2 sneaker. Barely was able to get on so bear this in mind because if I was a 9 I don't think I could have gotten this together. My solution is simple - put sneakers on feet and tie but not too tightly. Stick foot and sneakers in together. after the job's done slide out foot leaving the sneaker inside boot. When needed again if a good job was done on the not too tightly my foot slides right in. Just don't leave wet sneakers inside boot and this should work just fine. The lashing straps are hard to get over the fastening nub so I'm going to try some rubber lube on my next wearing and see how that goes. Most importantly they are waterproof, lightweight and seem like they'll last.
on January 23, 2015
These over boots are perfect for me to slip on over my riding boots to go grab horses out of a muddy pasture. They are fairly easy on and off, and are solidly waterproof and with non-slip bottoms. My only complaint is that sometimes the button is hard to get fastened completely, and I must struggle with them for a minute or two when I put them on.

I am a size 6/7 (36/37 European) and I got the SM. I wish I had gotten (could get?) a smaller size, as they are quite large on my feet. It isn't an issue as I wear them only to bring horses in and out, but if I was to wear them for a long amount of time or in more of a public space (where 'normal' people see you vs at a barn) these wouldn't work as I a) look extremely clownish and b) would trip over the extra 1.5''.
--I don't dock stars for this because it was my own decision to order a SM and this doesn't affect the quality of the over boots themselves.
on February 24, 2014
So far, these boots have survived a few New England snowstorms with no wear & tear. At age 76, with some hip bursitis, I find that leaving an old pair of shoes inside them, and then putting on this assembly with the help of a really long (plastic) shoehorn, works wonders with my own wear & tear. Your feet won't get cold for a very long time when you wear this double-layered combination out in the snow. Buy and enjoy!
on March 2, 2016
The major problem was that the boots were not water proof. I wore them once walking in the snow; water and moisture soaked through the boots within a hour or so. I double checked afterwards to be sure there were no cuts or tears in the boots and there were none. Also, the shape of the boots makes it extremely difficult to pull over one's shoes even though I ordered a Medium and only wear a size 9 shoe. I had to put plastic bags over my shoes to get them inside. Once inside, however, my feet would shift within the boots because the inside was much larger than my size 9 shoes.
on March 6, 2018
I wear a size 7.5 women's and ordered the small after getting a shoe conversion from Tingley's website. I live in Florida so I'm not using them for snow protection. Instead I'm using them to work outside in my garden to keep pollen, grass, dirt, and wet feet out of my house. They also work great for protecting my shoes when I'm outside tending to my pets. So far I'm very happy with the overall fit and ease of use.
on December 8, 2016
I ordered these for my father. He said they fit great! He was able to fit his regular shoes inside of them perfectly. I ordered two sizes up and it worked great! He uses them for farming. It rains alot where he is so sloshing around the animal pens gets nasty quick but these kept his shoes and pants legs protected. They are nicely made with sturdy materials so should last many years
on March 6, 2013
These are awesome. I walk through puddles kick around snow and know that my shoes are protected. I got the bigger size and use it with my kicks. Its sized for thin leather fancy shoes. The only down side, They are kind of heavy but i will have these forever cause i can sense the quality. I could prolly get by with the shortys on all but the worst days.
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 22, 2016
They run small - very snug fit on my size 12 shoes (labeled to be ok for size 13 - 15). I used a bit of talcom powder, which helped, but then my leather shoes were covered with a powdery residue :/

That aside, they work well.