Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on January 7, 2012
The boot I bought said that it was for 10 to 11 1/2. I am size 9 1/2 and it was not possible to get this over the shoe. Plus the materials are so cheap that part of it tore off as i tried (in vain) to get it on. Don't buy this!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 17, 2015
The size problem was my own but I was very impressed by the quality of the product and the speed with which it arrived. It's getting to be our rainy season (...smile...I live in Seattle...), so I put this pair into a charity donation box for someone who will be very, very lucky to find it.

Thanks.
on April 26, 2017
okay
on March 27, 2014
bought as a gift for my father he liked them and uses them often was happy with product . .
on March 1, 2017
great fantastic
on December 15, 2010
I thought this was going to be a good solution to the heavy snows. I spent a long time trying to get these on and I couldn't get them to fit over my shoe. I bought the size recommended based on my shoe size and it didn't fit. It wastes too much time trying to jimmy these things on that it defeats the purpose of even having them. I'm sticking to the simple rubber shoe covers vs these.
on September 30, 2012
The boots are a great... disappointment.
I bought the boots thinking they would be the best protection for my leather shoes.
The rubber of the boots are fragile, particularly in the back. When trying to do put them in a hurry, one of them simply ripped like paper, in my third use only, incredible. They simply don't last. I ended up paying 15 dollars for each use, simply not worth it.
on November 9, 2010
Perfect for Chicago springs and winters. Not the fanciest overshoe on the market, but it will definately do the trick.

The only real downfall is the zipper is a little cheesey. My friend has a pair of the loafer looking ones and they actually look like a shoe, with these boots, unless you are wearing long pants, you can tell that it is a rubber overshoe.

Overall, this is exactly what i wanted, something to keep my shoes looking good in harsh weather conditions, I can't really complain.
on January 21, 2014
These boots are an excellent product; especially in the upper back portion where the rubber gage is thick enough to withstand the stress of being tugged at the top so that the hind portion can slip past the shoe heel. Many such products are weak and tear off in that vulnerable area. I usually don't bother to purchase such an item without being able to give it that strength test.
on October 22, 2012
I have finally found a good product which I can use to save my good shoes in rainy or snowy weather. Be sure and get an extra size larger so that you can get your shoes into these boots. These are solid, shouldn't tear as many such boots often do. Light weight thus easy to carry in briefcase or similar sack. And surely the price is right.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.