Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 21, 2014
These boots are an excellent product; especially in the upper back portion where the rubber gage is thick enough to withstand the stress of being tugged at the top so that the hind portion can slip past the shoe heel. Many such products are weak and tear off in that vulnerable area. I usually don't bother to purchase such an item without being able to give it that strength test.
on December 13, 2014
Very happy with this purchase. These boots fit as expected. I wear a U.S. men's 7.5 size shoe and the small category for these boots corresponds to U.S. men's 7 to 8.5 size range shoes (as clearly documented within the size chart for these boots located within Tingley's website). This product was appropriately contained within Tingley's weather fashions box which is the same container that a consumer would receive if this product was purchased in-person at a retail store. The corresponding shoe size range is also indicated on the outside of the box.
on December 17, 2015
The size problem was my own but I was very impressed by the quality of the product and the speed with which it arrived. It's getting to be our rainy season (...smile...I live in Seattle...), so I put this pair into a charity donation box for someone who will be very, very lucky to find it.

Thanks.
on October 22, 2012
I have finally found a good product which I can use to save my good shoes in rainy or snowy weather. Be sure and get an extra size larger so that you can get your shoes into these boots. These are solid, shouldn't tear as many such boots often do. Light weight thus easy to carry in briefcase or similar sack. And surely the price is right.
on January 8, 2013
Having read previous reviews, I decided to get the largest pair available. Supposed to fit US Men's 11.5-14 sizes. It barely accommodates my size 10 standard loafers and old fashioned thin tennis shoes with little room for play. It will not fit over my every day bulky tennis shoes at all. Unfortunately I purchased these for going over my every day shoes (bulky tennis/walking shoes). That being said, it does appear to be well crafted and appears to be water repellent. I'll have to wait till we have another one of our famous afternoon deluges before I can comment on their ability to keep me dry.
on April 26, 2017
okay
on March 1, 2017
great fantastic
on August 28, 2013
I bought these to keep handy in my back-pack and to go over my size 11 LLBean Camp Mocs that I've been wearing daily for at least 2 decades now (I get a new pair every 16 months or so). These fit snugly which is what you want, meaning they stretch out a little and keep the shoe and boot as one unit with no excess rubber flopping around. For bigger types of size 11 shoes with bigger soles, you may need to go one size larger.

As far as keeping my feet dry, I haven't used them for that purpose yet but they look like they should do the trick. I took one star off because they seem a little heavy to carry around at all times. I used to have a nice pair of Totes rubber boots that were light-weight, no zipper, a little higher on the ankle, rolled up small in my bag and were easy to slide on and off. I tried to find them but I gave up as I don't think they make them anymore. The Tingleys were as close as I could get to the old Totes.
on January 13, 2013
Very similar to the Totes Town Boot which is no longer made. Amazon's size charts are very confusing. They claimed a 10 1/2 was XL (largest size which didn't make sense). After I placed the order, the order claimed it XL was a 12. Upon contacting the seller, I decided what I wanted was a L which they offered to sell me for 50% more than Amazon. I couldn't edit the order after placing so I had to cancel the order along with that for another item which was ok as was, but it screwed up my free shipping. After the confusion all is fine.
on March 6, 2014
This is a fine overshoe which I purchased to replace an old worn out pair of Totes which is no longer available. The problem with mine is that it is extremely difficult to pull over my NewBalance walking shoes and my SAS shoes even though they are XL. The result is that I never use them and am sorry that I bought them. The Totes had thinner more pliable rubber and I still use them although they have been torn due to age.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.