Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on January 7, 2012
The boot I bought said that it was for 10 to 11 1/2. I am size 9 1/2 and it was not possible to get this over the shoe. Plus the materials are so cheap that part of it tore off as i tried (in vain) to get it on. Don't buy this!
on January 21, 2014
These boots are an excellent product; especially in the upper back portion where the rubber gage is thick enough to withstand the stress of being tugged at the top so that the hind portion can slip past the shoe heel. Many such products are weak and tear off in that vulnerable area. I usually don't bother to purchase such an item without being able to give it that strength test.
on December 13, 2014
Very happy with this purchase. These boots fit as expected. I wear a U.S. men's 7.5 size shoe and the small category for these boots corresponds to U.S. men's 7 to 8.5 size range shoes (as clearly documented within the size chart for these boots located within Tingley's website). This product was appropriately contained within Tingley's weather fashions box which is the same container that a consumer would receive if this product was purchased in-person at a retail store. The corresponding shoe size range is also indicated on the outside of the box.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 17, 2015
The size problem was my own but I was very impressed by the quality of the product and the speed with which it arrived. It's getting to be our rainy season (...smile...I live in Seattle...), so I put this pair into a charity donation box for someone who will be very, very lucky to find it.

Thanks.
on September 30, 2012
The boots are a great... disappointment.
I bought the boots thinking they would be the best protection for my leather shoes.
The rubber of the boots are fragile, particularly in the back. When trying to do put them in a hurry, one of them simply ripped like paper, in my third use only, incredible. They simply don't last. I ended up paying 15 dollars for each use, simply not worth it.
on January 27, 2014
I'm a men's size 10 and the xlarge size says it fits 10-11.5 on the box (website has wrong sizes). Unfortunately the large looks like clown's shoes on a size 10 shoe. I then ordered the large which on the box says fits 8.5-10 (again the website has the wrong sizes) but you have to struggle to put on this large boot onto a size 10 shoe. They really need more shoe sizes between large and extra large then just two. I use to buy Totes from J.C.Penney but it doesn't look like Tote's makes them any longer.
on October 22, 2012
I have finally found a good product which I can use to save my good shoes in rainy or snowy weather. Be sure and get an extra size larger so that you can get your shoes into these boots. These are solid, shouldn't tear as many such boots often do. Light weight thus easy to carry in briefcase or similar sack. And surely the price is right.
on January 8, 2013
Having read previous reviews, I decided to get the largest pair available. Supposed to fit US Men's 11.5-14 sizes. It barely accommodates my size 10 standard loafers and old fashioned thin tennis shoes with little room for play. It will not fit over my every day bulky tennis shoes at all. Unfortunately I purchased these for going over my every day shoes (bulky tennis/walking shoes). That being said, it does appear to be well crafted and appears to be water repellent. I'll have to wait till we have another one of our famous afternoon deluges before I can comment on their ability to keep me dry.
on April 26, 2017
okay
on March 1, 2017
great fantastic

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.