Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 548 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 565 reviews
on December 9, 2013
These rubber loafers are a real life saver for me. I can't wear snow/rain boots due to a disability. The overshoes fit easily over my custom-made shoes, with tread keeps me safe when walking city sidewalks on sloppy weather days. This type of overshoe is designed to fit snugly, but because Tingleys are thicker than other brands they can be tricky to fit over your shoes. Totes may slip on more easily, but in my experience they wear out more quickly than Tingleys. I find that using a dry type silicone lubricant spray on these shoes keeps them pliable and easy to pull on. This spray also keeps the surface looking new. Once a year I spray them inside and out then wipe them lightly with a soft cloth... this keeps them in good shape. The dry silicone spray doesn't transfer onto my leather shoes and it's also useful around the house. I hope this helps!
on October 28, 2016
Tingley overshoes (or galoshes, or rubbers) have been a quality addition to my footwear wardrobe for over fifteen years now. These are the latest purchase. While not so commonly seen now, these really earn their keep. Tingley makes these tough and durable; most of mine have lasted 2-5 years with fairly stringent use. For routine use, they keep my shoes (and feet) dry walking to and from my car at my employers not-so-well-drained parking lots. When traveling, they make any pair of regular shoes double as rainwear or snowwear without taking up very much space in the suitcase. I have worn one pair for a solid week and a half while traveling in Italy; I put another pair over my sneakers and hiked in the mountains in Vermont in the spring (can you say "mud"?). For the business traveler in winter, they will protect your good leather shoes against road salt, snowmelt, and rain while being compact and removable if the weather is good. I really can't praise these galoshes enough.
on February 3, 2015
Like other reviews have said, buy the next size up. I wear a men's 10 1/2 EEE. I bought the XL size for 11 - 13 mens. They fit perfectly, not lose at all and not too tight. So far I'm happy.
Also, this product is intended for Dress Shoes, NOT sneakers. The XL size does not fit my 10 1/2 EE Asics but really I didn't expect it to.
So far they have held up well in all this snow we've gotten. The textured rubber sole has provided good traction even on ice. I like these better than the Totes brand.
The only thing I don't like is the "tongue" on these. I guess they thought the "tongue" ads "style" but it constantly catches my shoe and it rolls under when I put them on. It's annoying and seriously it's a black rubber shoe cover, there is no style!

Pros:
1 Decent traction
2 Keeps Dress Shoes dry
3 Holding up against road salt & ice melt
4 Seems better made than other brands

Con's:
1 Annoying "tongue" design rolls under when putting them on.

Other thoughts:
1 Runs a size small (could be a con too I guess)
2 Product is NOT intended for sneakers.
review image
on March 13, 2017
What happened with their quality? I bought a pair of Tingley shoe protectors about five years ago. Since then the quality just ahs not been matched. And that is the same with my most recent purchase. I was walking in the rain for about two minutes and I began to feel the bottom of my socks getting a little wet. They were not getting a little damp they were actually getting a little wet. And I was not even walking in a puddle. I hope to find a better brand in the future that is more reliable..
on January 30, 2017
I am glad I went with these. I thought about spending $80 on some other name brand ones but these fit the bill and work as expected! I followed what the other reviewers said I wear a size 9 shoe so I went with the Large.
review image
on October 21, 2012
The product worked perfectly. I walked over a mile in a steady moderate rain and my sneakers remained totally dry under the storm rubber loafer. The sizes run small though. I am a 9 1/2 sneaker size and the men's XL 11-13 size fit me perfectly. I also liked the fact that the rubber stretched well making taking the rubber on and off of my sneaker easy.
on October 27, 2015
I wear a size 13 shoe, the x-large overshoe fits 11-13 according to the size chart, to be safe I ordered xx-large which is 13-15 according to the size chart. I only hoped that they weren't too large, when the overshoes arrived the box read 13-14, I can get them on but it wasn't easy.
on March 30, 2017
I recently started riding the bus to work (in rainy Seattle) and though they look ridiculous they do the job. Can't over emphasize enough how small they are - I got a size bigger than my shoe size and they are still a struggle to stretch over my sneakers . I will go 1.5 sizes bigger next time and report back.
on March 17, 2017
I have size 10.5-11 shows and got the size marked 11-13, wore them three times this week, perfect fit and stylish way to keep the winter salt off my dress shoes...
on January 5, 2017
I wear a size 11.5 shoe and purchased these to be able to go out in the rain and then come back in with dry shoes. I first purchased a size XL, and could not get it over my shoe. I returned it and purchased a 2XXL and still cannot get it fully over my shoes. I just get it only partially over my shoe but it will not cover my heel and I think 2 XXL is the largest size. If you are size 10 or smaller, these might work for you.

You are trying to stretch rubber over sneakers or dress shoes and it's just a pain to do. More Chinese junk created for a market in which they don't understand fit or sizing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.