BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 13, 2017
What happened with their quality? I bought a pair of Tingley shoe protectors about five years ago. Since then the quality just ahs not been matched. And that is the same with my most recent purchase. I was walking in the rain for about two minutes and I began to feel the bottom of my socks getting a little wet. They were not getting a little damp they were actually getting a little wet. And I was not even walking in a puddle. I hope to find a better brand in the future that is more reliable..
on February 18, 2016
Ugly as hell, but they do what they promise. I need to keep a pair in my briefcase during the rainy season in Mexico City (thunderstorms everyday starting at 5pm). The soles seem durable enough to last for a while. My only complaints are: they leave the tops of your shoes exposed to rain (i.e. suede oxfords will still get ruined) and they are heavy and take-up a lot of space in my briefcase.
on January 19, 2016
Found myself in a different environment, before I went from my garage to an enclosed parking area. Now, changing jobs, I am parking in a open air parking facility. So, I wanted covers to protect my dress shoes. I wear predominately Allen Edmond shoes and I will admit some styles can be rather bulky at the base, but that is why they are so comfortable.

My first order of Tingley's cover honestly felt like they were way too tight to even try to "put on, take off at office, then put on again". I'm fairly strong, and these things had me! So, I ordered the size larger. In the mean time, Shoes on the Go contacts me to inquire my satisfaction, something I truly admire. Told them my concern on tightness, and additional order of a larger size. They were very accommodating, they wanted me happy.

As it turns out the size above ... well I will step right out of them! So, the solution for me: I have a pair of dress shoes, slip-on, that will be dedicated to these covers during inclement weather, I will leave my "dress" blacks and browns at the office and simply change over. Is it a bit of a hassle? Maybe, but I have some Edmonds over 10 years old, and still want to keep them, these covers will help.

Would I recommend this product, absolutely. I would caution that you are asking them to protect your shoes, and in doing so the fit may be tight and you may need to alter your pattern during the times these are necessary. Other than that, we are getting at least 3" of snow tonight, and my "walk-in" shoes with cover are ready!
on December 15, 2013
The size listed are much to small to fit over your shoes or sneakers. I ordered 2XL which is "suppose to" be for size 12.5 to 14 and I wear a size 12. I was able to get the right overshoe on over my shoe although the overshoe heal didn't cover my heal completely, BUT try is I could I couldn't get the left overshoe on over my shoes. I did try to put the overshoe on without shoes, but it was MUCH to large and wouldn't stay on.

The really odd part is that I went to my local Tractor Supply and purchased a pair of 2XL Tingley Hi-Top Work Rubber Overshoes and they fit without any issues. The appearance is very similar to these with the exception of the sole, which is ribbed to prevent slipping.

I don't know if the pair from Trademark Supplies (Amazon) was an older model as the Tingley site mentions that they had modified their sizes.

Trademark Supplies (Amazon) were quick to issue a RMA and shipping label, so I still feel comfortable ordering from them.
on August 9, 2017
There is nothing wrong with the product -- the design looks right and the rubber material is robust. . But -- I bought a XXL which is supposed to fit a size 13/14 D shoe. I wear a 13 Narrow and it was not even close to fitting. This is the second different shoe rain/snow shoe cover -- both said they should fit but as I said, not even close
on January 24, 2016
My husband had a pair of these and wanted a replacement. His old pair said extra-large on the bottom, and he wanted the exact same thing. However, the online ordering choices go by shoe size. So the four choices offered are listed in this order: 11-13M, 13-15M, 6.5-8M, 9.5-11M. Hmm.. Even if you put them in numerical order you can't be sure what corresponds to an extra large. To make it more confusing, if you look at the close-up of the photo of the bottom of the shoe, it says large. So, you know they aren't using numbers. We ended up ordering 13-15, figuring the four choices aligned with s, m, l, xl. Nope, they arrived and the box says 2xl - as does the bottom of the shoe. Rather than messing around trying to exchange them, he's just using them. They are a little big, but it makes them easier to put on (and they aren't so big they fall off). So, while the sizing is nuts, these are a great product - his last pair lasted 20 years and he saved hundreds by not wrecking his expensive work shoes in the rain!
on September 16, 2015
I must confess, I have not tested these in the elements. However, quality and fit as far as I can see are just what I was hoping for. I usually wear a size 12 shoe. I have some casual leather Clark's shoes that run a little large and are a size 10.5 wide. Because they have a wide sole (kind of like the old Doc Martins if you remember those) I wanted to make sure these would fit and I ordered the 2XL (for shoes size 13 to 14 according to the package). The fit is pretty much perfect. They are wide enough to accommodate the soles of those shoes and there is only a small amount of space in the toe area (perhaps .25 to .5 inch). So I am very happy with the size and cannot wait until it rains.
on December 23, 2015
These have saved me money. I walk about 1.2 miles twice a day between Penn Station and my office in NYC and was going through a pair of shoes every couple of months. (I figured out an average pair of dress shoes is good for about 100 miles of walking). Since buying these, I haven't needed to buy another pair of shoes due to wear.

I started using them for rain, then snow, then I wound up wearing them everyday, all winter long. When I noticed how they protected the shoe, I started wearing them every day and just removing them at the office.The only issue I've had is that the rubber has a tendency to rub off onto the shoe after a long period of time. That is why I gave only four stars, but I don't think that would be a problem if you used these only a few times during inclement weather.

I bought these to protect my expensive shoes from the rain and snow and they do that fantastically well.
on January 28, 2015
They fit as indicated in the size chart. I wear a men's 10 and ordered the LG. I was tired of eitherbthrowing out my leather shoes every winter or spending a week soaking them white vinegar and saddle soap to try to get the salt stains out. Now intake 5 seconds to slip these over my shoes. Easy trade off, highly recommended, especially if you wear nice shoes and live in an area that salts heavily in the winter.
on October 21, 2012
The product worked perfectly. I walked over a mile in a steady moderate rain and my sneakers remained totally dry under the storm rubber loafer. The sizes run small though. I am a 9 1/2 sneaker size and the men's XL 11-13 size fit me perfectly. I also liked the fact that the rubber stretched well making taking the rubber on and off of my sneaker easy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.