Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 562 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 578 reviews
on February 3, 2015
Like other reviews have said, buy the next size up. I wear a men's 10 1/2 EEE. I bought the XL size for 11 - 13 mens. They fit perfectly, not lose at all and not too tight. So far I'm happy.
Also, this product is intended for Dress Shoes, NOT sneakers. The XL size does not fit my 10 1/2 EE Asics but really I didn't expect it to.
So far they have held up well in all this snow we've gotten. The textured rubber sole has provided good traction even on ice. I like these better than the Totes brand.
The only thing I don't like is the "tongue" on these. I guess they thought the "tongue" ads "style" but it constantly catches my shoe and it rolls under when I put them on. It's annoying and seriously it's a black rubber shoe cover, there is no style!

Pros:
1 Decent traction
2 Keeps Dress Shoes dry
3 Holding up against road salt & ice melt
4 Seems better made than other brands

Con's:
1 Annoying "tongue" design rolls under when putting them on.

Other thoughts:
1 Runs a size small (could be a con too I guess)
2 Product is NOT intended for sneakers.
review image
on December 9, 2013
These rubber loafers are a real life saver for me. I can't wear snow/rain boots due to a disability. The overshoes fit easily over my custom-made shoes, with tread keeps me safe when walking city sidewalks on sloppy weather days. This type of overshoe is designed to fit snugly, but because Tingleys are thicker than other brands they can be tricky to fit over your shoes. Totes may slip on more easily, but in my experience they wear out more quickly than Tingleys. I find that using a dry type silicone lubricant spray on these shoes keeps them pliable and easy to pull on. This spray also keeps the surface looking new. Once a year I spray them inside and out then wipe them lightly with a soft cloth... this keeps them in good shape. The dry silicone spray doesn't transfer onto my leather shoes and it's also useful around the house. I hope this helps!
on October 28, 2016
Tingley overshoes (or galoshes, or rubbers) have been a quality addition to my footwear wardrobe for over fifteen years now. These are the latest purchase. While not so commonly seen now, these really earn their keep. Tingley makes these tough and durable; most of mine have lasted 2-5 years with fairly stringent use. For routine use, they keep my shoes (and feet) dry walking to and from my car at my employers not-so-well-drained parking lots. When traveling, they make any pair of regular shoes double as rainwear or snowwear without taking up very much space in the suitcase. I have worn one pair for a solid week and a half while traveling in Italy; I put another pair over my sneakers and hiked in the mountains in Vermont in the spring (can you say "mud"?). For the business traveler in winter, they will protect your good leather shoes against road salt, snowmelt, and rain while being compact and removable if the weather is good. I really can't praise these galoshes enough.
on March 13, 2017
What happened with their quality? I bought a pair of Tingley shoe protectors about five years ago. Since then the quality just ahs not been matched. And that is the same with my most recent purchase. I was walking in the rain for about two minutes and I began to feel the bottom of my socks getting a little wet. They were not getting a little damp they were actually getting a little wet. And I was not even walking in a puddle. I hope to find a better brand in the future that is more reliable..
on August 30, 2014
Just for clarification - my shoe size is a women's 9 wide (mens 7.5 or 8) which is smaller than the L is intended for. However I have another pair in a medium which as so tight across the instep that the overshoes are painful to wear for very long. When those deteriorated (I had had them for awhile) I decided to order one size up to see if the squeeze over the instep would be less. With the size L the width of the overshoe is fine but the length is a bit long (no surprise since the L is rated for bigger shoe size than I have).

Tingley overshoes work great as a means of protecting nice shoes in wet/muddy conditions. BUT...I find they run small - especially in the width. At least for me I can get to either fit in the width (but be too long) or in the length (but be too tight)
on February 18, 2016
Ugly as hell, but they do what they promise. I need to keep a pair in my briefcase during the rainy season in Mexico City (thunderstorms everyday starting at 5pm). The soles seem durable enough to last for a while. My only complaints are: they leave the tops of your shoes exposed to rain (i.e. suede oxfords will still get ruined) and they are heavy and take-up a lot of space in my briefcase.
on January 19, 2016
Found myself in a different environment, before I went from my garage to an enclosed parking area. Now, changing jobs, I am parking in a open air parking facility. So, I wanted covers to protect my dress shoes. I wear predominately Allen Edmond shoes and I will admit some styles can be rather bulky at the base, but that is why they are so comfortable.

My first order of Tingley's cover honestly felt like they were way too tight to even try to "put on, take off at office, then put on again". I'm fairly strong, and these things had me! So, I ordered the size larger. In the mean time, Shoes on the Go contacts me to inquire my satisfaction, something I truly admire. Told them my concern on tightness, and additional order of a larger size. They were very accommodating, they wanted me happy.

As it turns out the size above ... well I will step right out of them! So, the solution for me: I have a pair of dress shoes, slip-on, that will be dedicated to these covers during inclement weather, I will leave my "dress" blacks and browns at the office and simply change over. Is it a bit of a hassle? Maybe, but I have some Edmonds over 10 years old, and still want to keep them, these covers will help.

Would I recommend this product, absolutely. I would caution that you are asking them to protect your shoes, and in doing so the fit may be tight and you may need to alter your pattern during the times these are necessary. Other than that, we are getting at least 3" of snow tonight, and my "walk-in" shoes with cover are ready!
on December 15, 2013
The size listed are much to small to fit over your shoes or sneakers. I ordered 2XL which is "suppose to" be for size 12.5 to 14 and I wear a size 12. I was able to get the right overshoe on over my shoe although the overshoe heal didn't cover my heal completely, BUT try is I could I couldn't get the left overshoe on over my shoes. I did try to put the overshoe on without shoes, but it was MUCH to large and wouldn't stay on.

The really odd part is that I went to my local Tractor Supply and purchased a pair of 2XL Tingley Hi-Top Work Rubber Overshoes and they fit without any issues. The appearance is very similar to these with the exception of the sole, which is ribbed to prevent slipping.

I don't know if the pair from Trademark Supplies (Amazon) was an older model as the Tingley site mentions that they had modified their sizes.

Trademark Supplies (Amazon) were quick to issue a RMA and shipping label, so I still feel comfortable ordering from them.
on February 11, 2016
This is a perfect fit for a full size width shoe. There are others that are meant for dress shoes but not this one. This is practical as it covers up the shoe all the way up to the top of the laces.
There is a good shape on the bottom that fits the heel of the shoe comfortably.
This can be worn all day over the shoe as it has a neat snug look.
Excellent for the low snow days and for rainy days.
If my review has been helpful to you please let me know by clicking on the yes button below
on September 25, 2016
Overall these are good. As for the fit I think they fit small as I ordered the 9.5-11 so you would think it would fit my size 10 shoes. I have several pair of dress shoes and these do not fit them all. What I found is my slip on shoes seem to fit ok the overshoe has to stretch just a little and it's on snug. But for shoes that have laces it's more of a struggle to get them on the shoe. I have a few low profile dress boots (when I say dress boot we are talking a shoe with a high side) and these do not fit at all. The problem seems to be that if you have a shoe with laces or higher front there is not enough give to get the overshoe on. I would recommend to all that you order a size larger than what you think. Think about it I ordered the 9.5-11 and my size 10 shoes just barely go on if I was a size 10.5 there is no way these overshoes would have fit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.