Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 11, 2016
What I liked: I ordered this Large size for my Women's 11 medium shoes (which corresponds to a Men's 9 1/2). It fit over both my low profile walking shoes and my sneakers without any problem and still had some stretch left to accommodate a little larger shoe. This is a model 1800 and the packaging says the fit is for Men's 10 to 11 1/2

What was wrong: These are cut for a man's pointed toe dress shoe and leave a "bubble" at the toe if you're covering rounded toe shoes. No amount of adjusting got rid of the bubble and I think it would leave the overshoe more vulnerable to damage. This style is lower cut and does not cover any of the lacing on the shoe leaving it more exposed to rain.

UPDATE: I ordered the Original 2300 model in a medium (based on the charts from Tingley). The 2300's were very, very tight -- difficult to put on and remove. The 2300's are also very heavy, so I'm going to keep the Trim model as it is probably 1/3 the weight of the 2300's. I am hoping that the front "bubble" over the toe will work itself out after a while.
on January 5, 2013
My last pair of Tingley Trim overshoes lasted well over 10 years. These appear to be comparable in quality, with the exception that they are now made in Mexico instead of USA. Time will tell.
Considering they are made of rubber, I detected no unusual odor or film as mentioned in another review. Regardless, they really aren't meant to be worn indoors.
I tend to wear leather-sole dress shoes, so when the pavement is wet, or salted heavily during the winter time, these come in handy keeping your feet dry and protecting your shoes.
I like the TRIM style better than the others, as I usually wear a loafer-style dress shoe at work. I wear a size 11b, and the size Large fits well.
In short, if you have a use for a dress overshoe, these are a good choice.
on February 17, 2018
I originally purchased an 8 1/2 to 10 for a size 7 foot. That did not fit and had to send it back. This is a 10 to 11.5 SIZE for again, a size 7 and it does fit but still a bit difficulty to get it on. The reason is that it is cut in a way where you have to order several sizes higher in order for it to really fit on your shoe without giving yourself a hernia to pull it and force it over the shoe. This is obviously something this distributor does not know or they would have posted a warning in the sizing notes of this item. I have not used it yet, but when it fits over the shoe, it does look waterproof and it's one of the nicer looking ones. As long as the snow or water does not go above this overshoe, you should be okay.
on May 7, 2016
My old overshoes lasted me more years than I can remember. There's no reason to expect less from these. (The only reason I checked "Couple hours" for the second question is because that's only how long I wear them at a time on average. I would expect that they would be just as comfortable all day. I clicked "No" for the arch support question because these are *overshoes,* and not supposed to provide support. The shoes over which they fit supply the support -- the overshoes provide protection from wet weather.) I'm very pleased with them.
on March 27, 2017
I wear Skechers Mary Janes and need to protect them from excess rain and snow. These worked fine. I went through everywhere I could get info on the sizing and ordered a small for my women's 8-1/2 shoes and the fit is just right.
They have some stretch which helps in putting them on and they are very sturdy.
on November 10, 2016
At Amazon's request I wrote a review last week for these but do not see it listed but here goes again: I previously had a pair of the Tingley's in a SMALL - they easily fit over my (ladies) size 9 SAS shoes. When I reordered new ones recently, according to the sizing now I'd need a medium which I ordered. The ONLY way I could get them over my shoes was to take the shoes off and force the Tingleys on. My feet hurt for hours after wearing these. The Tingleys are on their way to Goodwill. I don't understand the changing of sizes - if they fit before they should be the same now. I didn't try to return them as I didn't want to pay the shipping costs. Very disappointed.
on October 29, 2014
Could not locate Tingley rubbers in dept stores, so I took a chance ordering online because you can't actually handle them to determine the quality of the rubber. I was also worried they would not fit because of the many reviews that mentioned fit problems. So I took the advice of many reviewers and ordered extra large for my dad's 10-1/2 size shoe. I found the quality of the rubber to be very good; it had enough stretch to easily fit over his dress shoes. This type of "Trim Stretch Overshoe" is not designed to fit over bulky shoes. There is also a good, non-slip sole underneath that makes it safe for him, an elderly person. Yes, we are very satisfied with this purchase.
on March 9, 2017
This was the 2nd pair that I ordered. on the first pair I ordered the size that included an 8 1/2. It was too narrow and too short. I returned the first pair for Credit and ordered a second pair (10..11 1/2) still didn't fit, bu just a little too short and a little to narrow. I though that perhaps i could stretch them out, but so far I haven't had much luck, (they're strong little buggers ) That's the end of my story, what do you have in mind?

Tom LeClear 3/9/2017
on August 29, 2017
These fit a pair of size 10 oxfords like they were made for them. They fit a pair of size 10 Cole Haan loafers reasonably well, but are a bit loose around the heel.
on March 13, 2017
Product is a little too long and a little too narrow for my walking shoes (I bought medium for a women's 8.5w walking shoe) but fit acceptably. It was easy to put on and take off, with no risk of it falling off as I walked. Product worked as advertised, and protected my shoes from light snow, mud, and sand.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.