Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 31, 2017
fun game
2 people found this helpful
on September 22, 2017
Ended up uninstalled as it would never connect to the internet. Lost literally thousands of coins and gems! Tech support is non existent.
on August 9, 2017
great
on December 29, 2013
It was fun in the beginning but then it wanted $$$$. I am not willing to throw money away to keep playing. Seems that Facebook and playing their Farmville was a money machine until I got smart and quit for two years. Now I don't play their games at all.
on January 8, 2015
This bingo game at least gives you the points you win. They are very fair. I play another bingo game and it happens a lot they freeze when it's time to give you the points you win. I certainly like Bingo run!! I would recommend it.
on December 7, 2017
Fun!
on June 8, 2013
I enjoy it, it passes the time when I am bored. Great game. Would recommend it for anyone. Lots of fun.
4 people found this helpful
on January 19, 2014
can't to play it it says log on to facebook to get seem to be able extra chips but on my kindle it won't log in to face book I log on to facebook then go back to game it still tells me to log onn to facebook so this game is wack
on August 23, 2013
Love this game, no real money needed if you just enjoy bingo. Unlike similar bingo apps, it's fairly easy to bingo at the lower levels, allowing you to level without hassle. I recommend it for anyone who loves Bingo.
One person found this helpful
on July 30, 2013
Downloaded Bingo Run to my Kindle Fire. It says the game is FREE, but it is NOT!. You can play for a while, but then you have to purchase packs starting at $4.99 and up in order to continue playing. It IS NOT truly Free! Removed from my Kindle Fire!