ASUS SBC Tinker board RK3288 SoC 1.8GHz Quad Core CPU, 600MHz Mali-T764 GPU, 2GB
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High performance QuadCore ARM SOC 1.8GHz with 2GB of RAM -The Tinker board features the Rockchip RK3288 Soc with Mali - T764 GPU and 2GB of Dual Channel DDR3 memory
- Non shared GBit LAN, Shielded Wi-Fi with upgradable antenna support – Tinker board features a high speed non shared GBit LAN port for improved performance along with integrated shielded Wi-Fi for robust IOT & network connectivity
- Highly compatible PCB & Topology –Leveraging industry standard PCB & topology dimensions along with IO and connection placement, Tinker board offer extensive compatibility with SBC accessories & chassis.
- HD Audio & HD & UHD Video Support – Tinker board supports HD audio 192/24bit audio along with accelerated HD & UHD ( 4K ) video playback support* requires use of Rockchip video player in TinkerOS
- DIY Friendly Design – Tinkerboard features multiple DIY friendly use features including a color coded GPIO header, silkscreen PCB and color coded pull tabs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Tinker board is a single board computer designed for SBC hobbyists, makers & IOT enthusiasts. It features a quad core 1.8GHz SoC with 2GB DDR3 RAM, non shared Gbit LAN, Wi-Fi with upgradable IPEX antenna support & color coded GPIO connectivity. The PCB & topology leverages industry standard dimensions allowing for extensive compatibility with a wide range of accessories & chassis.
requires use of media player in TinkerOS
At a Glance
- High performance QuadCore ARM SoC 1.8GHz CPU & 600MHz GPU with 2GB of RAM
- Non shared GBit LAN, Shielded Wi-Fi with upgradable antenna support
- Highly compatible PCB & topology
- HD Audio & HD & UHD video support requires use of media player in TinkerOS
- DIY Friendly Design
Class Leading Performance
Tinker Board features an ARM-based RK3288 SoC and is equipped with 4 cores to enhance multithread application performance. It operates at frequencies of up to 1.8GHz, improving performance across all applications. This increase in CPU core count, along with an increase in processor frequency, helps to enable significantly faster performance in a wide range of applications, extending and enhancing project capabilities. As a result, typical PC tasks are faster and more responsive.
Tinker Board's GPU is based on the Mali-T764 GPU. It offers up 16 cores and a 600MHz clock speed. Tinker Board offers better GPU computing and GPU acceleration performance.
Tinker Board features Gigabit Ethernet, which offers significantly improved throughput versus competitor SBC that are equipped with 10/100 Ethernet.
SD Card Read/Write Speed
Tinker Board features SD 3.0 specification support, allowing for microSD card compatibility and significantly faster performance. Faster SD Card performance makes it a preferred solution for everyday computing or for application installation, file access and backup.
A Debian-based distribution ensures a smooth and functional experience, directly out of the box. Whether it's browsing the web, watching videos, or writing scripts, TinkerOS is a great starting point for your next project or build.
|CPU||Rockchip Quad-Core RK3288 processor|
|Memory||2GB Dual Channel DDR3|
|Graphic||ARM Mali-T764 GPU|
|Storage||Micro SD(TF) card slot|
|LAN||RTL GB LAN|
|Wireless Data Network||802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0 + EDR|
|Audio||RTL ALC4040 CODEC|
|USB Ports||4 x USB 2.0|
|Accessories||Passive heatsink, User manual|
The Tinker board is a single board computer designed for SBC hobbyists, makers & IOT enthusiasts. It features a quad core 1.8GHz SoC with 2GB RAM, non shared Gbit LAN, Wi-Fi with upgradable ipex antenna support & color coded GPIO connectivity. The PCB & topology leverages industry standard dimensions allowing for extensive compatibility with a wide range of accessories & chassis,
Seller Warranty Description
1 year warranty
Seller Warranty Description1 year warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My single biggest issue was with Asus's Tinkerboard OS images. Both Android and DebIan images provided by Asus were unstable and performed very poorly. I also gave up on the board after many installed and lots of time spent trying to stabilize the board.
It was not until I discovered the Armbian project that things turned around for me. They now have a stable Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS ARMH7 Desktop Image, and Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS ARMH7 server image. Both work amazing with this board.
For people looking to add and IPEX extender... I had a little trouble figuring out what size connection to buy to fix the IPEX header on the board. Asus really did not make it easy for me to figure it out. After some forum discussions I ordered the following IPEX connector and it worked perfect.
Search Amazon for:
"2pcs IPEX U.fl/IPEX to RP-SMA Female Pigtail 15cm for Mini PCIe Wifi MHF4 MHFIV (Hirose U.FL 0.81mm) compatiable with 7260NGW Intel WIFI wireless board"
You are going to love having the power of this board, and its fast Gigabit ethernet.
Netflix playback. Every image I have tried including Android, will not do Netflix play back. Browsers and their functionality are limited. WindeVine plugin not available on Chromium. No such luck with Firefox. I had this idea to turn some old dumb monitors into "Smart Steaming TVs".
Check out armbian.com they have images for many SBCs.
I'm currently using it as a Spotify Connect device by using Volumino combined with the "spotvolconnect2" plugin. Works flawlessly! Pretty easy to setup too.
Faster, Better video.
Compatible Hardware/Software with Raspbian Debian.
Compatible IOs. Great WiFi/Bluetooth devices.
I just switch to ASUS SBC TINKER BOARD.
I LOVE IT.
Most recent customer reviews
Not nearly as much support as raspi, though.
It does perform well with TinkerOS and can do jobs that overwhelm ol...Read more
The software offering is no where near as good as the one on the raspberry pi.Read more