Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 174 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 256 reviews
on January 8, 2014
I bought this for my three year old grandson,I was thrilled that it was made in the USA,I would recommend it to anyone with children and grandchildren from ages three to twelve.
on May 1, 2014
Bought this for my 4 year old twins. The whole family loves to build things with them. Very durable. Recommended for anyone 3 years and older and I mean anyone.
on January 29, 2014
Huge box.. not too much in it. Not many sticks but tons of connectors. The picture is right in retrospect. Cant build a decent thing with this set... buyer beware.
on November 10, 2013
Pieces are way too hard to put together for a 3.5 year old, at least fresh out of the box.
on December 4, 2014
My six-year-old son has played with these for a year now, and they are still a daily part of his play routine. Love how creative he can be with them. Great quality, too! Well worth the money spent.
on December 30, 2013
My kids are having fun with them and they seem very solid. Only complaint I have is they came in a box that was easily 3 times as big as it needed to be.
on January 24, 2014
I had to purchase two sets to truly allow for creativity, which required me to spend twice as much as I was expecting to spend.
on October 8, 2013
bought this for a birthday gift for our 6 year old grandson. he is making all types of objects and uses the informational sheet to see how to make the toys. great colors and materials!
on January 13, 2014
So disappointed to see that Tinkertoy does not put out REAL Tinkertoys anymore. I thought they would be compatible to other sets we have, but I was sorely disappointed. Not the sellers fault, it's the manufacturer.
on December 27, 2013
While not the awesome wood tinkertoys i remember from my childhood, these are still pretty good. There are some that my son does need help with, and he can't follow the directions at 3 by himself. but its a good product to do with him. I look forward to seeing him grow and be able to build more with this toy.