Dr. Pawpaw Multi-Purpose Balm | No Fragrance Balm, for Lips, Skin, Hair, Cuticles, Nails, and Beauty Finishing | 25 ml (Ultimate Red, 1 Pack)
|Price:||($10.58 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Give your lips some love! The Dr PAWPAW Multi-Purpose Balm is formulated with a variety of natural ingredients: pawpaw fruit, aloe vera leaf juice and olive fruit oil which will protect, soothe and moisturize your lips naturally.
- CRUELTY-FREE: Our multi-purpose balms are not tested on animals and do not contain animal ingredients. They have been PETA approved Cruelty-Free and are also Vegan-friendly! Unisex, they are suitable for the whole family!
- MULTI-PURPOSE: These genius fragrance-free balms are outstanding at treating chapped lips, but can be used from highlighting cheekbones, repairing dry cuticles, soothing chapped lips and brushing up brows. Whatever your use for it, you will be delighted with its properties to revive dry skin and lips.
- HEALING PROPERTIES: The main ingredient is pawpaw fruit, the fruit of the plant Carica Papaya. The pawpaw has been found to have natural healing properties that soothe dry and irritated lips. This award-winning formula is perfect to use on sunburn, skin irritations and as a hair conditioning treatment.
- FULL OF ANTIOXIDANTS & VITAMINS: Enriched with papaya fruit juice, our balms contain antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins A, B, C, and E. Its nutrients help to aid skin repair and prove relief from dry irritated skin areas.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Dr. PAWPAW is made in the UK from a variety of natural ingredients including carica papaya (pawpaw), which, blended together, create a multi-purpose formula. The nutrient-rich carica papaya fruit is full of antioxidants, minerals and also contains vitamins C + B. It helps to aid skin repair, provides anti-inflammatory properties and adds moisture.
Another staple ingredient included in all Dr. PAWPAW products is aloe barbadensis leaf juice - A desert plant with amazing abilities to absorb and restore moisture. It contains more than 200 different plant constituents that promote glowing, youthful looking skin and hair.
Meet Dr. PAWPAW, the multi-purpose balm you can’t live without!
Dr. PAWPAW Original Balm
Dr. PAWPAW Original Balm is made with a variety of natural ingredients, including pawpaw, which mix perfectly together to create a deeply hydrating formula worthy of a skin protector. Derived from the fruit of the Carica Papaya plant, the lip balm's main ingredient, pawpaw fruit, has natural healing qualities and works as a moisturizer, a skin protector and a lip finisher all into one. The moisturizing lip balm even doubles as a diaper cream, healing and hydrating the skin.
Available in 10mL / 25 mL / & 100mL sizes.
Dr. PAWPAW Peach Pink Balm
Dr. PAWPAW Tinted Peach Pink Balm features the same moisturizing and nourishing formula as the Original Balm, but adds a beautiful, peachy tint to your lips or even cheeks. Formulated with pawpaw fruit, olive oil and aloe vera, the tinted lip balm is deeply moisturizing and has healing properties as well.
Available in 10mL & 25 mL sizes.
Dr. PAWPAW Ultimate Red Balm
Dr. PAWPAW's Tinted Ultimate Red Balm moisturizes the skin with the same natural, deeply hydrating formula of the Original Balm. This tinted lip balm can also be used on cheeks so you can achieve both a subtle coloring or layer it on your lips for a bolder look.
Available in 10mL & 25 mL sizes.
Dr. PAWPAW Hot Pink Balm
Instantly brighten your complexion with the Dr. PAWPAW Hot Pink Balm. Bold, vibrant and eye catching this shade has been formulated to suit all skin tones and complexions. The nourishing formula is enriched with the signature award-winning blend of Pawpaw or Papaya Fruit, Aloe Vera and Olive Oil with added colour pigment. The lip balm moisturizes while delivering a slick of bold colour. The balm can be built up from a subtle wash of pigment to a high-impact full coverage colour and can also be applied to the cheeks for a pop of dewy flush. This versatile balm is the perfect product to take you from beach to bar.
Available in a 25 mL size tube.
Dr. PAWPAW Hot Pink Balm
Dr. PAWPAW Outrageous Orange Balm
Dr. PAWPAW Rich Mocha Balm
Dr. PAWPAW Shea Butter Balm
The master of multi-purpose products!
Enriched with natural ingredients, Dr. PAWPAW Balms are perfect for extra sensitive skin. A mix of natural ingredients and pure colour create a beautiful shade that is truly wow-worthy suiting all skin tones and complexions.
- Tinted balms can be built up for a bolder look.
- Doubles as a cheek stain as well
100% Natural Ingredients
This balm intensely soothes and nourishes your lips, but goes way beyond just healing chapped lips. It can be used to protect and hydrate other areas of dry skin from your hair to your feet. Lips, hand, cracked heels, dry cuticles, rough elbow... It will become your go-to product to moisturize dry areas all over your body!
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
While you're at it, why not treat your pout to Dr.PAWPAW's Scrub & Nourish?
Taking inspiration from the technology used in Korean beauty, Dr.PAWPAW has created their very own bespoke duo pot with a lip scrub in the top pot and the award winning original balm in the bottom pot. This petite pot is perfect to take anywhere for super soft lips on the go!
Product detailsColor:Ultimate Red | Size:1 Pack
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.5 x 0.98 x 4.92 inches; 0.71 Ounces
- Item model number : 2800085
- Date First Available : March 26, 2016
- Manufacturer : Dr. PAWPAW
- ASIN : B00U8VO4SK
Best Sellers Rank:
#13,411 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #137 in Lip Balms & Moisturizers
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By ShaniAZ on September 21, 2020
I much prefer the untinted version. Even if you do need to apply with your fingers, the untinted version doesn't make you look like you've injured yourself.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 14, 2019
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.