Other Sellers on Amazon
Tiny Arcade Pac-Man Miniature Arcade Game Multi-colored
|List Price:||$21.99 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.39 (11%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2 x 1.5 x 3.5 inches|
|CPSIA Cautionary Statement||Choking Hazard - Small Parts, No Warning Applicable|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Multi-level game play, true to the original, full size arcade game
- Measures less than 3 3/4 x 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 inches
- Fits in pocket/pocketbook/backpack
- High resolution/high definition color screen
- Full arcade sounds, accurate to the original game
- Light up header
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
COLLECT THEM ALL
Play all your favorite video arcade games with Tiny Arcade
|Tiny Arcade Hello Kitty Pac-Man||Tiny Arcade Burger Time||Tiny Arcade Mappy||Tiny Arcade Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles|
|Features||Tiny Arcade seamlessly unites the beloved Sanrio character with the classic Pac-Man arcade game.||Go back in time and play a classic from the ‘80’s! Help Chef Peter Pepper complete orders of hamburgers and travel through different mazes of increasing difficulty. Watch out for Mr. Hot Dog, Mr. Pickle and Mr. Egg as you assemble the burgers!||As Mappy, your mission is to patrol each house and reclaim property stolen by arch enemies. Running and jumping from platform to platform, the higher you climb, the more challenging this games gets||Team up with Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo and Raphael and fight to rescue April! 3 levels of action based on the original Konami arcade game.|
|Size||Screen size is 1.5 inches with an overall cabinet size of 1.75 x 1.75 x 3.5 inches.||Screen size is 1.5 inches with an overall cabinet size of 3.75 x 1.75 x 1.75,||Screen size is 1.5 inches with an overall cabinet size of 3.75 x 1.75 x 1.75||Screen size is 1.5 inches with an overall cabinet size of 3.75 x 1.75 x 1.75|
Officially licensed miniature replica of the vintage original Pac-Man video arcade game. Its tiny - overall measures less than 4 x 2 x 2 inches with a 1 1/2 x 1 inch screen. The play is BIG for the small size - true, fully functional, authentic gameplay Pac-Man! Full color, hi-resolution graphics. Authentic game sounds. Light-up header. Move Pac-Man through each screen, chomping his way through the maze and avoiding the ghosts! Or gobble the power pellets and eat the ghosts!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I love:
- The game is recreated (or mostly likely just ported) over accurately, including the levels, different "fruits" on different levels, and even the cut screens.
- The screen is very bright and sharp; the resolution could be a little better, but it is so tiny that overall it looks great and very much like the actual arcade version.
- The cabinet design is nice and colorful; even when the machine is off it makes a nice little conversation piece.
- It uses 3 AAA batteries that are accessible and replaceable from the back by removing one screw, so this unit in theory should last a very long time if treated gently.
- Despite the tiny size, it really is playable!
However, it isn't perfect, so if you are an arcade snob or perfectionist, here are a few issues:
- Playability is good, but the game play feels slightly slower than the original on earlier levels, and much slower on the more advanced levels. I can play this game almost indefinitely without dying.
- High scores are not stored after you turn off the game.
- Joystick placement is not consistent with the original game (but now we are really nitpicking).
- Volume is not adjustable and there is no "mute" (makes it tough to play in the office!).
But overall it is a neat little collectible and a perfect gift for anyone who loves arcade games from the 80s; again, this is an amazing little device for the money.
It has an on/off switch on the back, it takes AAA batteries. I put it next to my xbone controller for reference.
It is tiny but still very playable and fun!
It is the authentic game, meaning that it is NOT just the first map - I got about halfway through the 2nd Act. You just have to flip it off and on again to get out of the demo mode.
My dad was the pac man king at his arcade in college, and I have great memories of hanging out at the arcade as a kid. So this product hits hard in the nostalgia/feels.
At less than $20, this is an awesome gift for any OG (original gamer haha) in your life!
This is the closest I'll be, to be able to get to owning my own arcade in my home. I honestly wish they would have went just a couple inches larger, but no other company has been able to replicate Pac-Man or any arcade game port proper.
The other thing I wish this had, was the glass cover with the artwork that went over the screen, the artwork that was on the joystick table, & the coin slot.
The last thing I wish this had was the correct cabinet shape for each game and correct joystick positions. All of these Tiny Arcade cabinets look identical, something only a few arcade games were like back in the day.
Despite the size, identical cabinet shape, and some missing artwork, this really bought back some wonderful memories. Also, I didn't think it could happen, but my heart warmed up with joyfulness. It's like that smell that brings back good memories of a great time you had.
Please make more arcade ported versions! I want a complete arcade!
Asteroids (with a trackball please)
Centipede (with a trackball please)
Mr. Do's Castle
Donkey Kong Jr.
Donkey Kong 3
and more! more! more! now!
I still think this is a well made toy and for the price it is worth it, especially as a personal favorite. That being said if you are looking at this one over the others available, I would definitely recommend Galaxian or the Pac-Man series as they play and feel much closer to the original with the refresh/frame rate being enough for the game. I have not written a review of those but I would give them 5 stars compared to the 3 on this unit.