Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tiny Arcade Pac-Man Miniature Arcade Game
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.59 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Functional joystick
- Authentic game play, visuals and sound
- Video Arcade Cabinet
- Two control buttons and back-lit header
- Keychain for easy carrying
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Officially licensed miniature replica of the vintage original Pac-Man video arcade game. Its tiny - overall measures less than 4 x 2 x 2 inches with a 1 1/2 x 1 inch screen. The play is BIG for the small size - true, fully functional, authentic gameplay Pac-Man! Full color, hi-resolution graphics. Authentic game sounds. Light-up header. Move Pac-Man through each screen, chomping his way through the maze and avoiding the ghosts! Or gobble the power pellets and eat the ghosts!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I love:
- The game is recreated (or mostly likely just ported) over accurately, including the levels, different "fruits" on different levels, and even the cut screens.
- The screen is very bright and sharp; the resolution could be a little better, but it is so tiny that overall it looks great and very much like the actual arcade version.
- The cabinet design is nice and colorful; even when the machine is off it makes a nice little conversation piece.
- It uses 3 AAA batteries that are accessible and replaceable from the back by removing one screw, so this unit in theory should last a very long time if treated gently.
- Despite the tiny size, it really is playable!
However, it isn't perfect, so if you are an arcade snob or perfectionist, here are a few issues:
- Playability is good, but the game play feels slightly slower than the original on earlier levels, and much slower on the more advanced levels. I can play this game almost indefinitely without dying.
- High scores are not stored after you turn off the game.
- Joystick placement is not consistent with the original game (but now we are really nitpicking).
- Volume is not adjustable and there is no "mute" (makes it tough to play in the office!).
But overall it is a neat little collectible and a perfect gift for anyone who loves arcade games from the 80s; again, this is an amazing little device for the money.
The main issue I have with the machine is that the game plays at a very low framerate which makes it fairly choppy. I saw a review on these and noticed it in the video, but I thought it might have just been the video. The slow speed makes the gameplay a bit too easy (although maybe a good thing with the minuscule controls) and kinda detracts from how nice the thing is. The other issue I have is when you switch the unit off the High Score gets wiped, so really the only way to keep your high score is to leave the unit on and wait for it to go into, "sleep mode" which who knows how long the batteries last doing that.
Overall, for 19$, they're pretty cool; if you're not so worried about the game running perfectly than you're in for a treat for a small workable arcade unit.
Ms. Pac-Man has the main levels, including my favorite level with the aqua blue maze.
I find it easy to play with the left thumb, which controls Ms. Pac-Man really well. The controls are tight and responsive, so I feel 100% in control of Ms. Pac-Man as she moves through the maze. Like the original, it also includes the cutscenes with music. Again, this sounds like the authentic arcade original. The sound is of critical importance, and though the speaker is small, this game nails it.
I'm very impressed by this Tiny Arcade series, and putting these next to each other, side by side in the dark, it looks and sounds like you shrunk the arcade cabinets down to about 3.5 inches tall.
Amazing. I hope we get Dig Dug and other classic arcade games soon from Tiny Arcade series. I'd like to see Jungle Hunt, Donkey Kong Jr. Donkey Kong, Joust, etc.
I find it easy to play with the left thumb, which controls Pac-Man really well. The controls are tight and responsive, so I feel 100% in control of Pac-Man as he moves through the maze. Like the original, there is only one maze in the classic Pac-Man, but it does include the cutscenes with music.
I'm very impressed by this Tiny Arcade series, and putting these next to each other, side by side in the dark, it looks and sounds like you shrunk the arcade cabinets down to about 3.5 inches tall. Amazing.