- File Size: 5061 KB
- Print Length: 278 pages
- Publisher: Southern Cross Publishing; Kindle edition edition (November 12, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 12, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DMKQQHQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,163,520 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Tiny Dancer Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Hickman is one of my favorite authors, I have got to read the rest of her novels just to see if she has ever written any book that is less than wonderful.
Hickman allows us to feel Flannery's pain and watch her grow into a wise young woman. It doesn't descend into the melodramatic or paint a syrupy sweet picture of teenage life; Flannery is a very real character, dealing with real issues, such as death, divorce, step-parents, financial worries, discrimination, and the uncontrollable circumstances of life.
I really enjoyed it, and have to confess I put off doing other things in order to finish it, which is the test of how good a book is. The characters are engaging, the story is fast-moving, and the resolution is satisfying. What more could you ask for in a novel? Another winner from Patricia Hickman!
Just when I thought I had the plot figured out, she threw in twists and turns. I laughed and cried. Great story!
I grabbed this book when it was free at the recommendation of another great author. However, had I paid for it, I would be just as happy! A few minor editorial issues, but not many!
To defend the cover, she dyes her hair in the story. However, a head of beautiful, red curls would have been much more eye catching. Maybe the red clashed with the yellow? ;)
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Performing Arts > Dance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Art & Music