- File Size: 1513 KB
- Print Length: 49 pages
- Publisher: Magelight Press (August 8, 2017)
- Publication Date: August 8, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07468DQ8C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #948,683 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Tiny Gifts: A Kings of Kal'brath Short Story Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I felt awful for Haylie. She was on several medications to keep her mental illnesses under control. She didn’t have a life and was coasting through it. She was dealt a sharp blow when she found out that her father figure was dying of cancer. He also was closing his veterinary practice, leaving Haylie without a job. So to say that she was stressed is an understatement. And when she is stressed, things have a habit of exploding (like her microwave in the first chapter of the book).
Then Punkin came into her life and she was a balm to Haylie’s soul. It was adorable reading about a baby Punks and it was even more adorable reading about how attached Haylie got to her.
While Haylie’s parents had little to do with her, she had a father figure in the veterinarian practice that she worked for. So, I teared up when he did something that I don’t even think her parents would have done.
The end of the book was very cute. Of course, there is a big surprise which made me grin (read it if you want to find out what)!!
My Summary of Tiny Gifts: 5 stars
Tiny Gifts is a great look into Haylie’s life before the events of Race Against the Dark. A quick read, you get a better insight about how awful Haylie’s life was and how Punks was a bright light. Definitely a book that I will read again!!
**I chose to leave this review after reading an advance reader copy**
Wish we could have gotten more like this in her books, so I'm glad Amriss put this one out, and for a good cause too. I love my kitties!
Received a copy for an honest review.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban