- Paperback: 182 pages
- Publisher: Tilt Development; Revised edition (May 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0997288701
- ISBN-13: 978-0997288704
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 202 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#9,833 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > House Plans
- #3 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Small Homes & Cottages
- #4 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Design & Construction
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tiny House Design & Construction Guide Revised Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dan Louche is the owner of Tiny Home Builders. He has been building tiny houses since 2009, when he built his first house for his mom. He strives to help others achieve their tinyhouse
dreams by giving them the knowledge and confidence to build their own homes. He has taught tiny-house construction techniques to thousands of would-be builders through scores of
workshops and speaking engagements. His company?s website, tinyhomebuilders.com, is visited by over one million people each year, and his designs have been featured on numerous websites and TV shows, including Good Morning America and the HGTV network. Dan has a degree in engineering from the University of Central Florida.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
.After reading most of the book I really think I could do it myself.I would need help with electric and plumbing and I am sure framing windows has a knack. Overall it is the best how to guide with accurate materials list and instructions.
Bravo A job well done.This is the only book you need for your tiny home
Most recent customer reviews
I would have preferred more detail on plumbing, framing etc.Read more
Looking for more design layouts.