Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 636 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,236 reviews
on November 28, 2015
I LOVE this play gym. I performed a lot of preliminary research before my husband and I settled on this particular play gym. The reasons we liked it were:
1) Compared to all the other available play gyms, this gym had the biggest mat. (We compared all the dimensions with those of the other gyms available on amazon.)
2) I liked the fact it had plastic circular hooks to hang the toys from. It makes changing the toys around on the spot so quick and easy.
3) Machine washable play mat. Once I removed the music and light pad from the mat, I just threw it into the washing machine (on the gentle cycle to be safe) and line dry it. Since it's made of a light material, it dries quickly.

So far, we have had the play gym for a month now and it still looks good. They toys are all very bright, cute, and easy to remove and change around. The only down sides are: 1) the mat isn't very thick, so you have to fold a comforter and place it underneath the gym before placing your child in it; and 2) this gym does not include a tummy time pillow. I have a boppy nursing pillow which we have been using to prop our son. As soon as he is 4 months old, we can use it as a tummy time pillow, so it isn't really a big deal this gym didn't bring one.

All things considered, we couldn't be happier. And for the price, it was worth it.

The mat includes 5 toys: a monkey (rattle), a giraffe (rattle), an elephant (pull/vibrate toy), a bird (she swings when swatted at), and a ring in the shape of a frog head. The toys can not be placed in the washing machine, but you can clean them with a damp cloth. The mat also has sensory parts for tummy time: the zebra's main is made if strips of cloth, as well as the giraffe's tail. The elephant ear, butterfly wing, and the flowers are all things baby can grab. And the mirror is removable. Everything comes in a really useful plastic carrying case which makes taking it to grandma's house and other places so easy. Simply twist, fold, and slip it into the plastic case and you are set to go. I will definitely gift this to others in the future.
on September 21, 2016
i got this for my daughter when she was 2 months old and it entertain her for hours. The different patterns and colors of the gym attracts her a lot and the sound that it is making. She particularly loves the lighted flowers and the elephant toy. As she grows older her attention goes to the mirror. she loves looking at her self and making faces. Everytime we go on a road trip we unhook some of the toys and put it on her car seat and serves as double purpose which i love.
on March 22, 2017
After searching through many many baby playmats on Amazon and Babies R US I decided to order. It's very well made. Washed all the toys in the washer with no problem. I love all the textures, colors, music that comes with the mat. It's the best thing we have purchased for our LO so far. Would order again in a heartbeat.
on March 17, 2006
At first our baby would just stare at the hanging toys, but, we were so surprised to see him progress and start swatting at the toys and eventually grabbing a hold of them. This is a GREAT developmental tool. I also HIGHLY recommend the kick toy chimes. Not only do they make a very nice sound, I think it mesmerizes our baby. He also loves the mirror and even though we were told that he can't focus quiet yet, he does stare alot at it and I think he recognizes that he is looking back at himself. Sometimes when he is fussy I use the play mat as a last resort, thinking that he just may want some more stimulation and this really does the trick. He's kept himself occupied sometimes for an hour! Plus, you can change the toys around so he doesn't get bored.
on March 27, 2017
My twins love this play mat. When they were just a couple months old, they would just stare at the toys. As they grew they would bat and grab at the toys. Now at 4 months, they play with the elephant's ear that is made out of the crinkle paper, the zebra mane and giraffe tale on the mat itself as they roll over. My daughter still love looking at herself in the little mirror. This play mat has already provided them with hours of amusement.
on April 22, 2017
Easy to fold up and tuck into a corner when needed. Love that it's machine washable and includes a mirror - little loves talking to the reflection. Helps preoccupy the little one for several minutes on end between the different dangling animals and music. Only complaint is that the pad is a little thin. We placed it on top of a plush rug to give a bit more cushion and make it more comfortable. Great value.
on March 18, 2017
We tie a rope /string between two poles so that when baby kicks the rope, the toys would shake. We also put the mirror on top with rubber band, our two month old can look at himself and kick for half an hour at a time.
on March 4, 2017
My grandson has been playing with this for a couple of months, since he was 3 months old. He loves it. After his bottle he will strain towards it and fuss to play in it. The arches can't fall no matter how much he kicks or rolls against them. You can adjust the height and location of all the toys and add your own. It folds up and goes back in it's bag without taking it apart. The mat is machine washable line dry. It's light weight so you can pick it up with one hand and move it to another room while holding baby. Very cute and colorful.
on April 27, 2017
Excellent way to stimulate your baby senses; the only reason I am giving 4 🌟 is because the music you can hardly 👂 it.
on May 3, 2013
Gave as a present to my brother's son and he is in love with it.
He looks all the toys hanging from the arches. The mat is very colorful and attractive.
Excellent product. It is expensive though.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.