Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 658 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,256 reviews
on September 22, 2017
My baby likes this so much more than I could have imagined! So worth the purchase. I love that the little toys are detachable as well. I also love it because you can just throw the mat in the washing machine and air dry it and it looks good as new. I've laundered mine at least 4-5 times with nary an issue.
on November 18, 2016
Its our second day using the mat, so far we like it. I washed it upon getting it on delicate cycle in cold water and it washed well. I also threw the monkey, elephant and giraffe in the wash with the mat and they washed good as well, no tears or stitching coming apart. Air dry all items.

I couldn't decide between this one and the fisher price jungle one. We finally decided on this one because it stores easy and is very easy to take apart. However the larger toys do hang a bit low so I put them in the corners and not right over my lo's head.

One star taken off because we haven't used it that long..should update after we have some time with it.
on March 27, 2014
Loved it so much, I bought one for younger brother's new baby. Originally had a fisher price one for my first son from a baby shower. Hated it, so got this one for my second son. Second son loved it. He started rolling both ways and moving in order to touch everything (crawling 5months). I love how easy it is to wash and you can move the toys or put on other toys you have lying around using the links they include. My son loved the animals (monkey and giraffe esp) that comes with it, we used in stroller and carseats. My daughter loves to chomp on the rattle and bird. Mirror moves so they can look at themselves whether lying on back or tummy. They also play with elephants ear and giraffe tail on the mat. It still looks like new and in great condition and it has survived two more kids not to mention friend's babies who have come over to play. The only thing music is so so but what baby toy sounds great and I was not planning on using it. There is no comparison and it is a baby must have!!
on March 18, 2017
We tie a rope /string between two poles so that when baby kicks the rope, the toys would shake. We also put the mirror on top with rubber band, our two month old can look at himself and kick for half an hour at a time.
on February 20, 2016
This is our 7 month old daughter's absolute favorite play space! We have tried four other play mats and this is the one that holds her attention the longest. It's helpful that it comes with additional clips on the frame, so you can add other toys to it. It's also great that it detaches at the top when you want a more open space for tummy time.
on March 6, 2013
I got this when my son was about two months old and beginning to take interest in his surroundings.

This playmat comes with two arches that snap together, a squeaker in the mat itself, a large mirror, a number of crinkly fabrics in the mat for sensory play, a musical player, and myriad of toys to hang from the arches. It also has enough space that a (smaller sized) adult can cram themselves in there too to play with the baby.

Overall, I (and my son, who's six months old now) love it! He spends hours every day playing on this gym. The toys provided are great, as they have an assortment of different sensory experiences (the elephant, for example, rattles if you pull on it) and are detachable so you can take them individually with you so the baby can play with them. The arches also come with holes so if you buy other toys such as the Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly Take Along Toy you can also attach the toy so he can play with it too.

In addition, the gym comes with a plastic carrying bag so you can take the gym along with you, such as to the babysitter's.

A note: the gym also comes with a musical player that plays either nursery rhymes or classical music. When I first received this gym, this was broken, but I contacted Tiny Love and they replaced it immediately for free. However, I wound up not using this that much, as the musical player is interactive (it has red lights that light up the flowers on the mats) and you need to pat the flowers for the player to keep playing, otherwise it quits in one or two songs. My son doesn't particularly like this aspect, so we don't use it much....I can see this as a plus for many parents as it encourages interactivity with the music (and tummy time), but I would have preferred that there be just a 'music on' option so the music can play while the baby plays with the toys.

Also, the fasteners for the mirror makes it so you can only use it while the mirror is on the side and bottom, as pictured....I get more use out of it by moving it so it's directly overhead from the baby, so he doesn't have to turn his head to see the mirror. However, because the fastener is like that, I have to jerry-rig one of the other rings from hanging the other toys to make it stay stable.

Overall, highly recommended!
on March 24, 2014
I received this gym as gift five years ago when my son was a baby and I had no idea how superior this one was. I love the variety of toys to help him discover his preferences.
The best feature however is the musical flowers. He could push them on his own during tummy time. This feature did break down after a year or so of use but he no longer needed it. The music is gentle and comforting. I do not like how obnoxious the other brands' music features were and have to return the vtech gift I received for my daughter and will be purchasing this one again in exchange.
All other features equalled the competition.

UPDATE: 5 years really makes a difference. Less pleased with my second one. The toys are more cheaply made but the biggest disappointment is the music. The songs are the same but the sound is distorted and louder (not a good combo).
on January 7, 2012
I got a good deal on this mat through amazon warehouse deals, so given the discounted price I think this product was a excellent buy. My 2 month old baby seems to enjoy spending time on this mat and is just beginning to explore the features. I'm hoping she will get into it even more as she gets older.

Pros:
The mat itself is large, colorful, well padded and seems to offer more interactive features than similar activity gyms. The cartoonish safari animals are bright and colorful and there are 7 interactive areas like crinkly butterfly and elephant ear, musical touchpad with LCD lights, hidden squeaker, 3D zebra mane and giraffe tail and a large mirror.

There are 4 soft hanging toys and 1 plastic toy that are easy to swap out and reposition as needed. I tried to avoid mats that had a lot of hard plastic toys

The mat is machine washable (and quick drying) and most of the toys can be hand-washed with the exception of the vibrating elephant.

Set up and collapse is a breeze. It quickly breaks down into a lightweight, flat package that's easy to store and take to grandma's house. If needed, arches can quickly drop down to give access to the baby.

Cons:
The toy quality is just ok, I have bought individual Tiny Love toys that are really well made, so I was a little disappointed with the construction of these hanging toys. The mirror is large and has minimal distortion, but once again the construction is cheap.

The musical repertoire is rather limited, a few snippets of 3 nursery rhymes and one classical tune. The musical touchpad/lights panel responds pretty well now, but I pulled it out for inspection and based on the construction, I could see how it could break if one is rough with it or accidentally bends/steps on it. There's a network of wires hidden in the panel (they are not exposed by any means)so if those were to snap, that could be end of the music and lights.

Overall a fun mat that offers a number of developmental activities to grow with the baby. I refrained from giving it 5 stars because of the overall toy construction and I kind of wish there was more bang for the buck considering the retail price (maybe something to maintain interest overhead such as lights/sound/a central interactive animal?)
on February 1, 2016
Received this today, and so glad we chose this out of the many choices for baby gyms.

It folds up flat!! Makes it easy to store away and easy to carry around/transport!! That's the first thing I noticed.

After comparing to a used baby gym we were given by a friend, we noticed a few other features that stood out. The mat is cushioned, and very interactive, compared to the other brand, which only has basic printed images on thin material. The mirror is significantly larger as well. The dangle toys are very interesting textures, shapes and colors.

We are stoked for baby to use this! Gender neutral so will be great for any future baby.
on May 24, 2014
This is an excellent play gym for babies. I preferred it over a lot of other branded play gyms (Fisher Price and Baby Einstein).
My daughter had a lot of fun with this. I would easily recommend this. The price seemed high a little bit. Because this is an every day use item (especially in the first few months), it may be worth the investment. We got good mileage out of it. The mat is washable. So we still have it in very good condition (brought it around 7+ months ago).
There are enough hooks for hanging soft toys. You won't need more than what the gym comes equipped with.
All the soft toys are also great. Different kind and texture, can easily take them with you when you go out.
Music is also good. Use good batteries for extended use.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.