Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 655 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,255 reviews
on September 13, 2015
The absolute best part about this mat doesn't even show in the product photos. In the product photos, you see holes at intervals along the bars, which limits where you can place toys. Now, there are clips that slide along the bars. These are far superior and other manufacturers need to take note. It's such an excellent feature to be able to slide several toys within my baby's reach or to set them at various heights to be easy or challenging to reach. I would not hesitate to buy this again. The crinkle parrot rocks and the giraffe is my baby's favorite thing to grab for. The monkey is just okay, and the rest of the hanging toys go ignored. Baby also likes the mirror on the corner and for some reason, even though she's still on her back, loves to crunch the elephant ear. She doesn't seem to care one way or the other for the music, but we shall see once she starts lifting up on her stomach and crawling. I imagine it will be more fun then. The mat folds up easily and very flat. It is pretty thin, but we have ours sitting on a foam play area. As for now, she just loves sitting under the bars with three toys all within reach and she laughs and laughs. Easily one of the best purchases I've made.
on April 22, 2017
Easy to fold up and tuck into a corner when needed. Love that it's machine washable and includes a mirror - little loves talking to the reflection. Helps preoccupy the little one for several minutes on end between the different dangling animals and music. Only complaint is that the pad is a little thin. We placed it on top of a plush rug to give a bit more cushion and make it more comfortable. Great value.
on May 31, 2014
I purchased the Tiny Love Super Deluxe Lights and Music Gymini Activity Gym for my 6 week old daughter after doing a ton of research. She is fascinated by lights and movement so I was hesitant to purchase this one since the lights are in the mat and not above, but I am so glad I did! When the product arrived it was packaged nicely and was in perfect condition. My daughter was enthralled from the second I laid her down on it. She spent 20 minutes (which feels like a lifetime to a new mom!) staring up at the super cute animals and listening to the music that she kept activating with her feet.

The pros:
- The mat is nice and cushy, perfect for a baby on hardwood floors
- The music choices are nice and not too loud or not too quiet and I love that it takes AA batteries and not larger ones
- The animals are super cute and the fact that you can move them by sliding the clips around is a major bonus!
- The extra clip is perfect for hanging your own toys
- Love that there are so many activities on the mat itself, from the crinkly elephant ear to the Zebra's fuzzy tail

The cons:
- I moved the parrot to a much higher place simply because, as other reviewers have stated, I can see my little one getting her hand stuck as she gets old enough to spin the parrot
- I wish there were lights at the top so my little one could see the lights until she was old enough to roll over

I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend to any new parent!
on November 18, 2016
Its our second day using the mat, so far we like it. I washed it upon getting it on delicate cycle in cold water and it washed well. I also threw the monkey, elephant and giraffe in the wash with the mat and they washed good as well, no tears or stitching coming apart. Air dry all items.

I couldn't decide between this one and the fisher price jungle one. We finally decided on this one because it stores easy and is very easy to take apart. However the larger toys do hang a bit low so I put them in the corners and not right over my lo's head.

One star taken off because we haven't used it that long..should update after we have some time with it.
Love the mat, my 2.5 month old started reaching out and trying to grab toys, so this mat works great. the toys hanging low enough, and they are very lite and colorful. I don't think its a best for belly time, because the material is slippery and doesn't have much traction, so my son has a hard time to flip from belly to his back - he doesn't have this problem on the rougher material.
on October 29, 2013
I looked at several similar products and the reason I chose this particular one is due to the fact that it had several holes to hang toys. so You could add your own in addition to the toys it came with... but when the item came it was not as advertised. They changed it to cheap plastic clips that slide back and forth. so if a baby pulls forcefully enough it will slide down to the bottom of the arch. while in the picture you can see 6 hang holds on each arch (making it a total of 12 toys you could hang) what your really going to get it 6 cheap plastic clips. That's half the amount as advertised in the above article. the toys also look cheaper than pictured... which I didn't feel looked that awesome anyways... so basically I picked this one for the options to hang a bunch of my own toys... had I known this product had been changed since the making of this advertisement I would have chosen a different product. Amazon, or the company, I don't know who is at fault, needs to update this so other buyers aren't mislead like I was...
on March 27, 2014
Loved it so much, I bought one for younger brother's new baby. Originally had a fisher price one for my first son from a baby shower. Hated it, so got this one for my second son. Second son loved it. He started rolling both ways and moving in order to touch everything (crawling 5months). I love how easy it is to wash and you can move the toys or put on other toys you have lying around using the links they include. My son loved the animals (monkey and giraffe esp) that comes with it, we used in stroller and carseats. My daughter loves to chomp on the rattle and bird. Mirror moves so they can look at themselves whether lying on back or tummy. They also play with elephants ear and giraffe tail on the mat. It still looks like new and in great condition and it has survived two more kids not to mention friend's babies who have come over to play. The only thing music is so so but what baby toy sounds great and I was not planning on using it. There is no comparison and it is a baby must have!!
on March 18, 2017
We tie a rope /string between two poles so that when baby kicks the rope, the toys would shake. We also put the mirror on top with rubber band, our two month old can look at himself and kick for half an hour at a time.
on February 20, 2016
This is our 7 month old daughter's absolute favorite play space! We have tried four other play mats and this is the one that holds her attention the longest. It's helpful that it comes with additional clips on the frame, so you can add other toys to it. It's also great that it detaches at the top when you want a more open space for tummy time.
on March 6, 2013
I got this when my son was about two months old and beginning to take interest in his surroundings.

This playmat comes with two arches that snap together, a squeaker in the mat itself, a large mirror, a number of crinkly fabrics in the mat for sensory play, a musical player, and myriad of toys to hang from the arches. It also has enough space that a (smaller sized) adult can cram themselves in there too to play with the baby.

Overall, I (and my son, who's six months old now) love it! He spends hours every day playing on this gym. The toys provided are great, as they have an assortment of different sensory experiences (the elephant, for example, rattles if you pull on it) and are detachable so you can take them individually with you so the baby can play with them. The arches also come with holes so if you buy other toys such as the Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly Take Along Toy you can also attach the toy so he can play with it too.

In addition, the gym comes with a plastic carrying bag so you can take the gym along with you, such as to the babysitter's.

A note: the gym also comes with a musical player that plays either nursery rhymes or classical music. When I first received this gym, this was broken, but I contacted Tiny Love and they replaced it immediately for free. However, I wound up not using this that much, as the musical player is interactive (it has red lights that light up the flowers on the mats) and you need to pat the flowers for the player to keep playing, otherwise it quits in one or two songs. My son doesn't particularly like this aspect, so we don't use it much....I can see this as a plus for many parents as it encourages interactivity with the music (and tummy time), but I would have preferred that there be just a 'music on' option so the music can play while the baby plays with the toys.

Also, the fasteners for the mirror makes it so you can only use it while the mirror is on the side and bottom, as pictured....I get more use out of it by moving it so it's directly overhead from the baby, so he doesn't have to turn his head to see the mirror. However, because the fastener is like that, I have to jerry-rig one of the other rings from hanging the other toys to make it stay stable.

Overall, highly recommended!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.