Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 654 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,254 reviews
on June 27, 2017
Best purchase for my grandson! I love it because it's got bright colors, lots of interesting, detachable soft toys (and hard plastic rings) to bat at and chew on, colorful play mat and arches, and of course the music with touch activated flowers. I love that the mat detaches from the arches very easily and is fully washable, and that I can snap it closed for storage in its own plastic case. Most of all, my grandson loves it! Now that he's sitting (in a walker but close to independent), he's even playing with the arches. I anticipate he will use this mat for quite awhile.
on December 6, 2013
I bought this for my 2-month-old daughter after researching several activity mats. Based on reviews, this one had more toys than others, and I found that to be true. There are 5 hanging toys--beads, giraffe, parrot, elephant, and monkey--and a mirror for the baby to look at. The mat itself also has lots of stimulating things for baby. The flowers light up as the music plays, there is a big elephant ear that crinkles, the bird has a squeaker in it so it squeaks if you press on it, and the giraffe tail is a piece of fabric attached to the mat for baby to play with. My daughter is almost 4 months old now and has loved this mat since the day we got it. The giraffe is her absolute favorite (in fact, we disconnect it from the mat and take it everywhere with us) because she can easily grab its legs and rattle it. She's just starting to roll over, so she spends a lot of time laying on her side in front of the mirror just watching herself. I'm very happy with this mat and would recommend it to everyone. It's great quality so far, though I haven't had to wash it yet.
on July 25, 2016
I thought this was a little pricy, but it was such a great purchase. I bought it when my daughter was about 3-4 months old. She loved laying on this mat and looking/playing with the toys hanging above her and the animals below her. She also liked looking in the mirror at herself. I used it all the time when she was small for tummy time. I also put her on the mat, next to where I was so I could keep an eye on her while trying to work out. I would also give her a couple other toys to play with while she was on the mat and she would stay occupied just about the whole time. She is now really too old to play on the mat (she's now 20 months), but she still wants to bring it out every once in a while to play with the hanging toys or turn the music on and off, which she's figured out how to do with the switch. We've washed it a few times and it looks as good as new. I also like that it folds in half and snaps so you can rest it out of the way when not in use. I would definitely purchase this again.
on June 16, 2015
I LOVE this little gym for my little one. I am so glad that I got rid of the Baby Einstein one that I had for my first child and went with a different one. This has made the biggest difference for play time.

Pros:
- Easy to set up
- Has a music box with two different kinds of music and lights.
- Snaps together for folding
- Takes up little space when folded together
- Bars snap off so you can wash the play mat
- High bars; you can put a boppy underneath, or your little one can be sitting under and not get smacked in the face with low toys
- The toys slide around, the clips on the actual bar move up and down and you can position them anywhere that you want.
- Lots of great toys that are included
- Colorful toys and mat
- Big mirror that stays in place with a loop at the bottom of the mat and a velcro tag.

Cons:
- Music can be a little loud
- Would be nice if there were extra empty spots for additional toys

Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this play mat. It has high bars and all of the clips move around. I've had to wash it and this snaps apart so easily and when you are putting it back together it goes together in a snap. My little one can play under this toy for quite a while and not get bored. I'm able to move the toys and positioning around to keep her entertained. I've added my own toys to switch it out for her and she loves everything about this. I've even taken this to friends houses because it folds flat and isn't bulky to travel with.

If you are looking for a play mat I would HIGHLY recommend this one. It may not look as fancy as the Fisher Price one but it is incredible. I debated for a long time between this one and the fisher price one and I am glad that I picked this one.
on October 5, 2014
I am having my fifth child in a week and just pulled out our activity mats. I have owned four mats and this one is hands down the most popular in terms of infant interest. I am not sure why, but all my infants have preferred this mat and the matching toys to any other. On their bellies, they are very interested in the black and white zebra and play with his mane. On their backs, they enjoy the hanging toys much more than other gym toys. All my infants have pulled the elephant down ahead of schedule and love his crinkly ears. I like that you can adjust the links conveniently in many different positions, always challenging your baby to reach a little more or look a little further. The only parenting complaint I had about this mat is if you have a child prone to spitting up or overfilling a diaper, this mat is not so easy to launder. It has a little music and lights board that comes out for laundering. It's a bit of a hassle, and though this mat is on year 8 of use, the music board really starting going down hill around baby 3- it didn't matter how much I changed the batteries, it sounded sick. So I don't use the music portion anymore, but the mat is still the most captivating.
on May 8, 2015
Buy this. Just buy it. Baby boy started using it at 1 month and it was too soon but he got some use out of it. 2 months he liked it A LOT. Almost 3 months now and he LOVES it.

WE love the progress in development. He started out clumsily hitting the parrot with one hand and progressed to connecting with the toys with all limbs. Now he is starting to grasp the giraffe legs and coo at the animals. Working on tummy time with the mirror and just put in batteries for the flowers w/ music yesterday. We use this multiple times every day and there is so much undiscovered/use to get out of it still. One of our favorite products.
on September 13, 2015
The absolute best part about this mat doesn't even show in the product photos. In the product photos, you see holes at intervals along the bars, which limits where you can place toys. Now, there are clips that slide along the bars. These are far superior and other manufacturers need to take note. It's such an excellent feature to be able to slide several toys within my baby's reach or to set them at various heights to be easy or challenging to reach. I would not hesitate to buy this again. The crinkle parrot rocks and the giraffe is my baby's favorite thing to grab for. The monkey is just okay, and the rest of the hanging toys go ignored. Baby also likes the mirror on the corner and for some reason, even though she's still on her back, loves to crunch the elephant ear. She doesn't seem to care one way or the other for the music, but we shall see once she starts lifting up on her stomach and crawling. I imagine it will be more fun then. The mat folds up easily and very flat. It is pretty thin, but we have ours sitting on a foam play area. As for now, she just loves sitting under the bars with three toys all within reach and she laughs and laughs. Easily one of the best purchases I've made.
on April 22, 2017
Easy to fold up and tuck into a corner when needed. Love that it's machine washable and includes a mirror - little loves talking to the reflection. Helps preoccupy the little one for several minutes on end between the different dangling animals and music. Only complaint is that the pad is a little thin. We placed it on top of a plush rug to give a bit more cushion and make it more comfortable. Great value.
on May 31, 2014
I purchased the Tiny Love Super Deluxe Lights and Music Gymini Activity Gym for my 6 week old daughter after doing a ton of research. She is fascinated by lights and movement so I was hesitant to purchase this one since the lights are in the mat and not above, but I am so glad I did! When the product arrived it was packaged nicely and was in perfect condition. My daughter was enthralled from the second I laid her down on it. She spent 20 minutes (which feels like a lifetime to a new mom!) staring up at the super cute animals and listening to the music that she kept activating with her feet.

The pros:
- The mat is nice and cushy, perfect for a baby on hardwood floors
- The music choices are nice and not too loud or not too quiet and I love that it takes AA batteries and not larger ones
- The animals are super cute and the fact that you can move them by sliding the clips around is a major bonus!
- The extra clip is perfect for hanging your own toys
- Love that there are so many activities on the mat itself, from the crinkly elephant ear to the Zebra's fuzzy tail

The cons:
- I moved the parrot to a much higher place simply because, as other reviewers have stated, I can see my little one getting her hand stuck as she gets old enough to spin the parrot
- I wish there were lights at the top so my little one could see the lights until she was old enough to roll over

I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend to any new parent!
on November 18, 2016
Its our second day using the mat, so far we like it. I washed it upon getting it on delicate cycle in cold water and it washed well. I also threw the monkey, elephant and giraffe in the wash with the mat and they washed good as well, no tears or stitching coming apart. Air dry all items.

I couldn't decide between this one and the fisher price jungle one. We finally decided on this one because it stores easy and is very easy to take apart. However the larger toys do hang a bit low so I put them in the corners and not right over my lo's head.

One star taken off because we haven't used it that long..should update after we have some time with it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.