Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 650 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,249 reviews
on October 11, 2016
First, let me say, I think I keep Amazon in business with all of the things I buy on here! I am rarely moved to write a review. This play mat has been one of the best (of many) purchases that I've made! We had another play mat, but it was a smaller one and I wasn't happy with the quality of the mat or the toys. The mat was just a mat, whereas this mat has a crinkly ear for the elephant, flowers that are raised up for her to grab, and some other fun tag like things for my baby to experience and keep her interested. The toys are also really nice quality, and hang down low enough for her to interact with them without getting frustrated. Plus lights and music! Another huge plus for me is that it folds closed very easily and has snaps to keep it closed. Because you know you've battled with those foam arches if you've ever owned a playmat! Very well designed, and will keep my baby busy and happy for a while!
on March 8, 2015
This was recommended by a good friend who used it for her child, so I registered for it for my baby shower. My child loved it to pieces and used it in various configurations for over a year! She's now almost two and still sometimes wants to pull out the little animals. As a newborn, she layed on her back or tummy, listened to the music and loved the bright colors. As she got older, she started to grab for the animals and kicked at the little rattle. As she started to sit up, again, she grabbed for the animals, could start kicking to get the music started, and could even start to move the switch to turn the music on. The bars on this were actually the first thing she used to pull up on! It's amazing, I would recommend this to anyone, and have already bought it as a gift for two friends who asked what activity mat they should register for. Also, it is really easy to unsnap and fold up if you need the space, and very easy to take the music element out and wash the cover if your child spits up or has an accident. Highly recommend!!
on September 21, 2016
i got this for my daughter when she was 2 months old and it entertain her for hours. The different patterns and colors of the gym attracts her a lot and the sound that it is making. She particularly loves the lighted flowers and the elephant toy. As she grows older her attention goes to the mirror. she loves looking at her self and making faces. Everytime we go on a road trip we unhook some of the toys and put it on her car seat and serves as double purpose which i love.
on March 22, 2017
After searching through many many baby playmats on Amazon and Babies R US I decided to order. It's very well made. Washed all the toys in the washer with no problem. I love all the textures, colors, music that comes with the mat. It's the best thing we have purchased for our LO so far. Would order again in a heartbeat.
on November 28, 2015
I LOVE this play gym. I performed a lot of preliminary research before my husband and I settled on this particular play gym. The reasons we liked it were:
1) Compared to all the other available play gyms, this gym had the biggest mat. (We compared all the dimensions with those of the other gyms available on amazon.)
2) I liked the fact it had plastic circular hooks to hang the toys from. It makes changing the toys around on the spot so quick and easy.
3) Machine washable play mat. Once I removed the music and light pad from the mat, I just threw it into the washing machine (on the gentle cycle to be safe) and line dry it. Since it's made of a light material, it dries quickly.

So far, we have had the play gym for a month now and it still looks good. They toys are all very bright, cute, and easy to remove and change around. The only down sides are: 1) the mat isn't very thick, so you have to fold a comforter and place it underneath the gym before placing your child in it; and 2) this gym does not include a tummy time pillow. I have a boppy nursing pillow which we have been using to prop our son. As soon as he is 4 months old, we can use it as a tummy time pillow, so it isn't really a big deal this gym didn't bring one.

All things considered, we couldn't be happier. And for the price, it was worth it.

The mat includes 5 toys: a monkey (rattle), a giraffe (rattle), an elephant (pull/vibrate toy), a bird (she swings when swatted at), and a ring in the shape of a frog head. The toys can not be placed in the washing machine, but you can clean them with a damp cloth. The mat also has sensory parts for tummy time: the zebra's main is made if strips of cloth, as well as the giraffe's tail. The elephant ear, butterfly wing, and the flowers are all things baby can grab. And the mirror is removable. Everything comes in a really useful plastic carrying case which makes taking it to grandma's house and other places so easy. Simply twist, fold, and slip it into the plastic case and you are set to go. I will definitely gift this to others in the future.
on June 27, 2017
Best purchase for my grandson! I love it because it's got bright colors, lots of interesting, detachable soft toys (and hard plastic rings) to bat at and chew on, colorful play mat and arches, and of course the music with touch activated flowers. I love that the mat detaches from the arches very easily and is fully washable, and that I can snap it closed for storage in its own plastic case. Most of all, my grandson loves it! Now that he's sitting (in a walker but close to independent), he's even playing with the arches. I anticipate he will use this mat for quite awhile.
on November 13, 2014
We chose this gym after researching tons of other popular gyms(Infantino, Fisher price). We got this for our son's 2nd month B'Day , he just turned 6 months and still enjoys it! This is one of those toys that grows with your child.This is one of the few gyms with bigger mats.I have machine washed the mat a few times , it has totally retained it's color and quality. The mat has decent padding so you can place it directly on the carpeted floor(I have never placed it on wooden floor). The arches can be removed completely or can be laid down during tummy time.It does come with nice colorful toys which make different sounds, I also hang few of this favorite rattlers and teethers using the links (Bright Starts Lots of Links- Solid Colors).

This gym keeps him engaged for 15-30 mins easily .Initially he would just stare at the colorful toys hanging above, then he started to bat at them...After few weeks , he started to grasp them and started enjoying the sound the bead rattlers and the birds wings made. After he started to roll over, he started exploring the lighting flowers, elephants ear and different textures and pictures on the mat! The mat is now a little small for him , I plan to remove the arches and place this on a bigger mat. This gym is a winner..Totally worth the money!
on May 2, 2017
I bought this to make tummy time more bearable for my little one (then 2 months old, now just about 4 months). She likes to feel the crinkly elephant ear and seems to enjoy the music and lights of the flowers, but when she gives up on her push-ups and faceplants onto the mat she leaves a huge drool spot. One of my favorite things about this mat is how easy it is to pop off the overhead bars and take out the musical piece to throw it in the washer. My absolute favorite thing about this though is how easy it is to store when not in use. It just folds in half and snaps shut and the bars act as a handle. I also love how you can remove each of the dangling toys and either use them as toys separate from the mat or move them around to the baby's preference. When my daughter is on her back, she reaches for the animals dangling above. The giraffe seems to be her favorite!
on April 21, 2014
So many baby items come in pastel colors that are hard for babies to see as their brains and eyes develop. Bright contrasting colors are actually the best and this play mat is just perfect for that! Our little girls used it until recently and that's mostly because now we want to enourage her to sit up instead of laying down and playing with the hanging toys. The toys that come with it are all interesting and feature different things to keep babies entertained: there are the green all-plastic keys, the bird with crinkly material in its wings, the giraffe with the rattle inside, etc. So, there are different things for different interests at each stage of development as well as just changing things up for the sake of boredom! The music is a bit annoying to us and we don't use it often, preferring to turn on music from another source. However, it's a nice feature to have. We've washed the mat several times when we feel like it has been covered in one-too-many instances of spit up. It's easy to watch and the colors have remained bright; it looks like it's still in the same condition as when we bought it. The other big winner with this is the large mirror. It's a good size--bigger than on any other play mat I have seen--and perfect for development and entertainment. I am so glad that we bought this mat instead of one of the others that might look prettier to our adult eyes but wouldn't be a great for our baby.
on May 5, 2014
I originally thought we'd just skip the baby gym. But around the 2 month mark my baby started to seem, well, bored. We could tell he could see the little toys that dangled over his swing, but he wasn't quite able to do anything with them. When someone gave us an Amazon gift card as a late baby gift, we knew we'd use it for a baby gym. Was going to go with a Fisher Price that we had previously picked out for our registry, but after seeing several reviews for that and other models where people said they wished they had just bought the Tiny Love brand, I'm glad this is the one we got.

Our baby loves this, and will play on it for sometimes up to an hour. It has really got him reaching and grabbing for things which he wasn't doing before. The music is nice that it plays and then repeats only when baby kicks the right section of the mat. The mirror is large enough and clear enough that he can see himself in it. I especially like how easy it folds up and tucks away when we're not using it. I was even able to pack it in a suitcase and take it with me on a trip. We can put him on the mat to play while we get dinner ready or do something with our older kids and he actually is 'doing' something rather than just swinging away and staring in the swing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.