Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 650 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,249 reviews
on March 22, 2017
After searching through many many baby playmats on Amazon and Babies R US I decided to order. It's very well made. Washed all the toys in the washer with no problem. I love all the textures, colors, music that comes with the mat. It's the best thing we have purchased for our LO so far. Would order again in a heartbeat.
on June 27, 2017
Best purchase for my grandson! I love it because it's got bright colors, lots of interesting, detachable soft toys (and hard plastic rings) to bat at and chew on, colorful play mat and arches, and of course the music with touch activated flowers. I love that the mat detaches from the arches very easily and is fully washable, and that I can snap it closed for storage in its own plastic case. Most of all, my grandson loves it! Now that he's sitting (in a walker but close to independent), he's even playing with the arches. I anticipate he will use this mat for quite awhile.
on November 13, 2014
We chose this gym after researching tons of other popular gyms(Infantino, Fisher price). We got this for our son's 2nd month B'Day , he just turned 6 months and still enjoys it! This is one of those toys that grows with your child.This is one of the few gyms with bigger mats.I have machine washed the mat a few times , it has totally retained it's color and quality. The mat has decent padding so you can place it directly on the carpeted floor(I have never placed it on wooden floor). The arches can be removed completely or can be laid down during tummy time.It does come with nice colorful toys which make different sounds, I also hang few of this favorite rattlers and teethers using the links (Bright Starts Lots of Links- Solid Colors).

This gym keeps him engaged for 15-30 mins easily .Initially he would just stare at the colorful toys hanging above, then he started to bat at them...After few weeks , he started to grasp them and started enjoying the sound the bead rattlers and the birds wings made. After he started to roll over, he started exploring the lighting flowers, elephants ear and different textures and pictures on the mat! The mat is now a little small for him , I plan to remove the arches and place this on a bigger mat. This gym is a winner..Totally worth the money!
on May 2, 2017
I bought this to make tummy time more bearable for my little one (then 2 months old, now just about 4 months). She likes to feel the crinkly elephant ear and seems to enjoy the music and lights of the flowers, but when she gives up on her push-ups and faceplants onto the mat she leaves a huge drool spot. One of my favorite things about this mat is how easy it is to pop off the overhead bars and take out the musical piece to throw it in the washer. My absolute favorite thing about this though is how easy it is to store when not in use. It just folds in half and snaps shut and the bars act as a handle. I also love how you can remove each of the dangling toys and either use them as toys separate from the mat or move them around to the baby's preference. When my daughter is on her back, she reaches for the animals dangling above. The giraffe seems to be her favorite!
on April 21, 2014
So many baby items come in pastel colors that are hard for babies to see as their brains and eyes develop. Bright contrasting colors are actually the best and this play mat is just perfect for that! Our little girls used it until recently and that's mostly because now we want to enourage her to sit up instead of laying down and playing with the hanging toys. The toys that come with it are all interesting and feature different things to keep babies entertained: there are the green all-plastic keys, the bird with crinkly material in its wings, the giraffe with the rattle inside, etc. So, there are different things for different interests at each stage of development as well as just changing things up for the sake of boredom! The music is a bit annoying to us and we don't use it often, preferring to turn on music from another source. However, it's a nice feature to have. We've washed the mat several times when we feel like it has been covered in one-too-many instances of spit up. It's easy to watch and the colors have remained bright; it looks like it's still in the same condition as when we bought it. The other big winner with this is the large mirror. It's a good size--bigger than on any other play mat I have seen--and perfect for development and entertainment. I am so glad that we bought this mat instead of one of the others that might look prettier to our adult eyes but wouldn't be a great for our baby.
on May 5, 2014
I originally thought we'd just skip the baby gym. But around the 2 month mark my baby started to seem, well, bored. We could tell he could see the little toys that dangled over his swing, but he wasn't quite able to do anything with them. When someone gave us an Amazon gift card as a late baby gift, we knew we'd use it for a baby gym. Was going to go with a Fisher Price that we had previously picked out for our registry, but after seeing several reviews for that and other models where people said they wished they had just bought the Tiny Love brand, I'm glad this is the one we got.

Our baby loves this, and will play on it for sometimes up to an hour. It has really got him reaching and grabbing for things which he wasn't doing before. The music is nice that it plays and then repeats only when baby kicks the right section of the mat. The mirror is large enough and clear enough that he can see himself in it. I especially like how easy it folds up and tucks away when we're not using it. I was even able to pack it in a suitcase and take it with me on a trip. We can put him on the mat to play while we get dinner ready or do something with our older kids and he actually is 'doing' something rather than just swinging away and staring in the swing.
on December 6, 2013
I bought this for my 2-month-old daughter after researching several activity mats. Based on reviews, this one had more toys than others, and I found that to be true. There are 5 hanging toys--beads, giraffe, parrot, elephant, and monkey--and a mirror for the baby to look at. The mat itself also has lots of stimulating things for baby. The flowers light up as the music plays, there is a big elephant ear that crinkles, the bird has a squeaker in it so it squeaks if you press on it, and the giraffe tail is a piece of fabric attached to the mat for baby to play with. My daughter is almost 4 months old now and has loved this mat since the day we got it. The giraffe is her absolute favorite (in fact, we disconnect it from the mat and take it everywhere with us) because she can easily grab its legs and rattle it. She's just starting to roll over, so she spends a lot of time laying on her side in front of the mirror just watching herself. I'm very happy with this mat and would recommend it to everyone. It's great quality so far, though I haven't had to wash it yet.
on July 25, 2016
I thought this was a little pricy, but it was such a great purchase. I bought it when my daughter was about 3-4 months old. She loved laying on this mat and looking/playing with the toys hanging above her and the animals below her. She also liked looking in the mirror at herself. I used it all the time when she was small for tummy time. I also put her on the mat, next to where I was so I could keep an eye on her while trying to work out. I would also give her a couple other toys to play with while she was on the mat and she would stay occupied just about the whole time. She is now really too old to play on the mat (she's now 20 months), but she still wants to bring it out every once in a while to play with the hanging toys or turn the music on and off, which she's figured out how to do with the switch. We've washed it a few times and it looks as good as new. I also like that it folds in half and snaps so you can rest it out of the way when not in use. I would definitely purchase this again.
on December 30, 2014
We all disliked it and returned it. Yes it comes with a lot of toys, but they are a low quality. The fabric and stitching seamed cheap and everything smelled like plastic. The mat was a scratchy polyester type material that did not feel comfortable on my face, so I can't imagine it would have felt great on baby skin. We ended up purchasing the skip hop giraffe activity gym and the toys and fabric were all much better quality. Skip hop has less toys and was less flashy, but was a lot nicer. It lasted to 6 months interest wise and the toys that it came with are still played with at 10 months.
on June 16, 2015
I LOVE this little gym for my little one. I am so glad that I got rid of the Baby Einstein one that I had for my first child and went with a different one. This has made the biggest difference for play time.

Pros:
- Easy to set up
- Has a music box with two different kinds of music and lights.
- Snaps together for folding
- Takes up little space when folded together
- Bars snap off so you can wash the play mat
- High bars; you can put a boppy underneath, or your little one can be sitting under and not get smacked in the face with low toys
- The toys slide around, the clips on the actual bar move up and down and you can position them anywhere that you want.
- Lots of great toys that are included
- Colorful toys and mat
- Big mirror that stays in place with a loop at the bottom of the mat and a velcro tag.

Cons:
- Music can be a little loud
- Would be nice if there were extra empty spots for additional toys

Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this play mat. It has high bars and all of the clips move around. I've had to wash it and this snaps apart so easily and when you are putting it back together it goes together in a snap. My little one can play under this toy for quite a while and not get bored. I'm able to move the toys and positioning around to keep her entertained. I've added my own toys to switch it out for her and she loves everything about this. I've even taken this to friends houses because it folds flat and isn't bulky to travel with.

If you are looking for a play mat I would HIGHLY recommend this one. It may not look as fancy as the Fisher Price one but it is incredible. I debated for a long time between this one and the fisher price one and I am glad that I picked this one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.