Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on October 11, 2016
First, let me say, I think I keep Amazon in business with all of the things I buy on here! I am rarely moved to write a review. This play mat has been one of the best (of many) purchases that I've made! We had another play mat, but it was a smaller one and I wasn't happy with the quality of the mat or the toys. The mat was just a mat, whereas this mat has a crinkly ear for the elephant, flowers that are raised up for her to grab, and some other fun tag like things for my baby to experience and keep her interested. The toys are also really nice quality, and hang down low enough for her to interact with them without getting frustrated. Plus lights and music! Another huge plus for me is that it folds closed very easily and has snaps to keep it closed. Because you know you've battled with those foam arches if you've ever owned a playmat! Very well designed, and will keep my baby busy and happy for a while!
I love this play gym. I researched tons of different ones when I was pregnant with my first and I decided to go with this one. I was not disappointed. It has lots of play area, animals are engaging with their colors, the parrot has wings that crinkle when pressed, the elephant's trunk can be pushed out and it jiggles back into place, and the loops on the arches are sturdy and you can attach your own hanging toys if you'd like. I also love that the music has two switches, one that plays continuously and the other setting only plays when baby kicks its feet over the sensor. The mirror is also very big and I have caught baby looking at themselves many times. I am now using this with my second baby and it literally looks BRAND NEW. The animals are sturdy and have not fallen apart at all. I have also folded this up (very easy to do) and taken it with us on road trips to the in-laws house. If you are looking for a fantastic play gym, you've found it. I recently purchased this for my sister-in-law who just had her first, and she loves it.
on March 8, 2015
This was recommended by a good friend who used it for her child, so I registered for it for my baby shower. My child loved it to pieces and used it in various configurations for over a year! She's now almost two and still sometimes wants to pull out the little animals. As a newborn, she layed on her back or tummy, listened to the music and loved the bright colors. As she got older, she started to grab for the animals and kicked at the little rattle. As she started to sit up, again, she grabbed for the animals, could start kicking to get the music started, and could even start to move the switch to turn the music on. The bars on this were actually the first thing she used to pull up on! It's amazing, I would recommend this to anyone, and have already bought it as a gift for two friends who asked what activity mat they should register for. Also, it is really easy to unsnap and fold up if you need the space, and very easy to take the music element out and wash the cover if your child spits up or has an accident. Highly recommend!!
on September 13, 2015
The absolute best part about this mat doesn't even show in the product photos. In the product photos, you see holes at intervals along the bars, which limits where you can place toys. Now, there are clips that slide along the bars. These are far superior and other manufacturers need to take note. It's such an excellent feature to be able to slide several toys within my baby's reach or to set them at various heights to be easy or challenging to reach. I would not hesitate to buy this again. The crinkle parrot rocks and the giraffe is my baby's favorite thing to grab for. The monkey is just okay, and the rest of the hanging toys go ignored. Baby also likes the mirror on the corner and for some reason, even though she's still on her back, loves to crunch the elephant ear. She doesn't seem to care one way or the other for the music, but we shall see once she starts lifting up on her stomach and crawling. I imagine it will be more fun then. The mat folds up easily and very flat. It is pretty thin, but we have ours sitting on a foam play area. As for now, she just loves sitting under the bars with three toys all within reach and she laughs and laughs. Easily one of the best purchases I've made.
on September 21, 2016
i got this for my daughter when she was 2 months old and it entertain her for hours. The different patterns and colors of the gym attracts her a lot and the sound that it is making. She particularly loves the lighted flowers and the elephant toy. As she grows older her attention goes to the mirror. she loves looking at her self and making faces. Everytime we go on a road trip we unhook some of the toys and put it on her car seat and serves as double purpose which i love.
on March 22, 2017
After searching through many many baby playmats on Amazon and Babies R US I decided to order. It's very well made. Washed all the toys in the washer with no problem. I love all the textures, colors, music that comes with the mat. It's the best thing we have purchased for our LO so far. Would order again in a heartbeat.
on June 16, 2015
I LOVE this little gym for my little one. I am so glad that I got rid of the Baby Einstein one that I had for my first child and went with a different one. This has made the biggest difference for play time.

Pros:
- Easy to set up
- Has a music box with two different kinds of music and lights.
- Snaps together for folding
- Takes up little space when folded together
- Bars snap off so you can wash the play mat
- High bars; you can put a boppy underneath, or your little one can be sitting under and not get smacked in the face with low toys
- The toys slide around, the clips on the actual bar move up and down and you can position them anywhere that you want.
- Lots of great toys that are included
- Colorful toys and mat
- Big mirror that stays in place with a loop at the bottom of the mat and a velcro tag.

Cons:
- Music can be a little loud
- Would be nice if there were extra empty spots for additional toys

Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this play mat. It has high bars and all of the clips move around. I've had to wash it and this snaps apart so easily and when you are putting it back together it goes together in a snap. My little one can play under this toy for quite a while and not get bored. I'm able to move the toys and positioning around to keep her entertained. I've added my own toys to switch it out for her and she loves everything about this. I've even taken this to friends houses because it folds flat and isn't bulky to travel with.

If you are looking for a play mat I would HIGHLY recommend this one. It may not look as fancy as the Fisher Price one but it is incredible. I debated for a long time between this one and the fisher price one and I am glad that I picked this one.
on April 21, 2014
So many baby items come in pastel colors that are hard for babies to see as their brains and eyes develop. Bright contrasting colors are actually the best and this play mat is just perfect for that! Our little girls used it until recently and that's mostly because now we want to enourage her to sit up instead of laying down and playing with the hanging toys. The toys that come with it are all interesting and feature different things to keep babies entertained: there are the green all-plastic keys, the bird with crinkly material in its wings, the giraffe with the rattle inside, etc. So, there are different things for different interests at each stage of development as well as just changing things up for the sake of boredom! The music is a bit annoying to us and we don't use it often, preferring to turn on music from another source. However, it's a nice feature to have. We've washed the mat several times when we feel like it has been covered in one-too-many instances of spit up. It's easy to watch and the colors have remained bright; it looks like it's still in the same condition as when we bought it. The other big winner with this is the large mirror. It's a good size--bigger than on any other play mat I have seen--and perfect for development and entertainment. I am so glad that we bought this mat instead of one of the others that might look prettier to our adult eyes but wouldn't be a great for our baby.
on June 27, 2017
Best purchase for my grandson! I love it because it's got bright colors, lots of interesting, detachable soft toys (and hard plastic rings) to bat at and chew on, colorful play mat and arches, and of course the music with touch activated flowers. I love that the mat detaches from the arches very easily and is fully washable, and that I can snap it closed for storage in its own plastic case. Most of all, my grandson loves it! Now that he's sitting (in a walker but close to independent), he's even playing with the arches. I anticipate he will use this mat for quite awhile.
on October 5, 2014
I am having my fifth child in a week and just pulled out our activity mats. I have owned four mats and this one is hands down the most popular in terms of infant interest. I am not sure why, but all my infants have preferred this mat and the matching toys to any other. On their bellies, they are very interested in the black and white zebra and play with his mane. On their backs, they enjoy the hanging toys much more than other gym toys. All my infants have pulled the elephant down ahead of schedule and love his crinkly ears. I like that you can adjust the links conveniently in many different positions, always challenging your baby to reach a little more or look a little further. The only parenting complaint I had about this mat is if you have a child prone to spitting up or overfilling a diaper, this mat is not so easy to launder. It has a little music and lights board that comes out for laundering. It's a bit of a hassle, and though this mat is on year 8 of use, the music board really starting going down hill around baby 3- it didn't matter how much I changed the batteries, it sounded sick. So I don't use the music portion anymore, but the mat is still the most captivating.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.