Top positive review
178 people found this helpful
We love this for SO many reasons
on December 9, 2011
First let me say that I am one of those people that has to research EVERYTHING before i buy it- i looked at a zillion of these mats before narrowing it down to this one. I couldn't decide between
-the fisher price jungle mat,
-the boppy circus mat.
i chose this one because of that super cool feature it has that allows you to customize how the arch is positioned. I wasnt sure if we would like it or not- but it ended up being one of our favorite features!
Things i love about this
1. my kid loves it. he is 2 months old now and has really just started interacting with it, but before this he would LOVE to stare at the lights when we had it turned on.
2. I DID NOT KNOW the light up/sound flower was removeable. this is nice.
3. the music on the flower is not annoying at all
4. NOT ADVERTISED: there is a red monkey dangling from the center of the sound flower- when the baby hits it, it triggers the lights/music.
5. there are two settings for the music/lights- continuous, or a setting where the baby has to hit the arches or the monkey to activate it.
6. the fact that we can position it however we want
7. the raised edges are great for tummy time right now- they really capture my sons attention- i had no idea! :)
8. the mat is MACHINE WASHABLE. this is wonderful.
9. if you have those links laying around (and what new parent doesnt? haha) you can link your toy to wherever you want on the arch.
10. we can use it for a boy or a girl
11. the toys that come with it are cute- not cheap like a lot of toys that come with these mats.
12. the lights hold our sons attention really well
13. we can easily fit two babies for when i have a friend and their baby come over.
TO SUM IT ALL UP: this is an awesome product, and I am a tough critic....i usually dont write reviews but this is such a great product I felt compelled :)