|Product Dimensions||2.83 x 19.92 x 12.38 inches|
|Item model number||TO024|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||14.1 ounces|
Tiny Love Meadow Days Sunny Stroll Stroller Arch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (20%)|
|Item Weight||0.88 Pounds|
About this item
- ENGAGING ACTIVITIES: 8 different activities to promote baby development
- TEACH CAUSE AND EFFECT: Baby activated propeller encourages essential cause & effect learning
- INTERESTING TEXTURES: Each toy features fun and engaging textures that captivate baby. Rattling ball with crinkly texture
- NATURAL DEVELOPMENT: Easy to grasp teether promotes healthy, natural development. Rattle bee. Transparent sun prism
- ATTACHES EASILY: A universal attachment clip fits a Variety of Strollers, Infant Car Seats, and Carry Cots
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Tiny Love Stroller Arch
Understanding the stages of cognitive development can help you guide your child through the wondrous adventure of learning.
Fine Motor Skills
As baby grows, it is important to ensure that fine motor skills develop in sync with emotional and physical maturity.
Our senses open the world before us and help expand the scope of our understanding at every turn.
Adjustable Clips Fit a Variety of Strollers and Bassinets
Interactive Toys Within Reach
Toys with Engaging Textures and Rattling Sounds
As your baby grows, the toys are great for practicing hand-eye coordination. At first babies will randomly bat the toys causing them to sway, but they'll gradually learn to control their hands and manage to bat the toys deliberately.
Arch Easily Angled to Ideal Position for Baby
The flexibility of the Sunny Stroll allows you to moderate the level of stimulation offered with a simple adjustment the arch to alter the toys that are within your baby’s field of vision.
The toys are designed to be easily held and will stand up to the mouth exploration and gumming babies love to give.
The Tiny Love Meadow Days Sunny Stroll Stroller Arch entertains and stimulates your baby during your baby's daily walk. This stroller toy's clever design provides eight engaging activities to entertain and promote your baby's development, while the adjustable arch allows you to customize the level of interaction to avoid overstimulation. Each baby toy features fun and engaging textures that stimulate their senses and encourage play. Easily grasped by small hands, each baby toy is designed for durability. An easy-to-grasp teether promotes healthy, natural development and soothing for baby. Your baby can spin the propeller, encouraging learning about cause and effect. The adjustable arch adapts easily to a range of stroller designs and attaches easily with a universal clip. Tiny Love strives to identify the latest discoveries in child development and translate them into engaging, interactive baby toys that nurture skills and delight the senses. Flexible arch bends forwards, backwards, up and down, making it compatible with baby's age and playing preferences. As your little one lies facing the toys hanging within arm's reach, baby can gaze at the mirror, the shining sun or the toys dangling in front.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are several points of interest such as the bear with a rolling bead ball, a hanging mirror, a hanging woodpecker rattle, a deer with a kaleidoscope type prism, and a flower fan with pull string. My baby has just started focusing on objects and will sit occupied looking at this for at least 20 minutes and once she's older she can reach all the interactive elements to play with them. It also has multiple textures for baby to touch and is so bright and colorful. The product also teaches cause and effect with the fan pull part. For $25 this is one of my favorite baby purchases because it entertains her without technology and because it gets tons of use. Highly recommended and excellent quality for the price!
Update: Originally gave it 3 stars, but now that our baby is 8 months old and still loving it - I am updating to 5 starts. This toy grows with your baby. When she was very little, she was not interested in the propeller. The bee was the first toy she reached for, so it is very sentimental to us. As she grew older, she became more interested in the strawberry mirror, so it was like we got a new toy. Later on - the propeller became a hit. We are actually considering getting another one to keep in the car to take to restaurants and parks
Purchased Aug 2019
This was purchased for my newborns car seat / stroller. It was selected because it looked very cute and because it did not attach to the car seat carry handle. The thought there was it would not obstruct my grip on the handle.
We have been very happy with the Meadow Day arch. At 5 months baby finally looks at it and is interactive with the various objects.
The attachment mechanism is easy to use and get secure on our car seat. They are 2 twist clamps, meaning you twist the 2 Green/Grey knobs at left and right base and the claws grip onto the seat.
Overall quality feels good and sturdy / secure when installed properly.
Picture coming soon.
Top reviews from other countries
• My son loves to play with him when I walk in a stroller. It allows him to entertain him even more.
• I have it in front of me and it's obvious that it's fun. He is 4 months old, so he can even put them in his mouth.
• The toys are very big and that's great too. With the different styles I love. The leaves turn, the carrot is easy for machouller, trash doggie and also with mirror.
• In addition, to move, he can spin a ball with small balls in it and when he pulls on the carrot, the trick turns. He is really captive so much that he falls asleep with the carrot in his hands.
• No more toys that we have to hang on and that we always end up losing.
• Very easy to put on.
××× DRAWBACK ×××
• The problem is that if he pulls too hard it will almost come back to his face. Because of the joints throughout the toys.If that does not happen I will change my vote.
××× CONCLUSION ×××
• An excellent stroller toy.
××× FEEDBACK AFTER TWO MONTHS ×××
• Finally, when he pulls too hard, it goes back to his face.
• But overall I am satisfied with this purchase although he is not very solid. I have to put it up a few times. But, he's having fun so I do not leave him.
The thing in the middle of the fox is kind of useless but baby likes kicking the fox to make the noise. The rattle in the bunny is awesome. Got this when baby was 2 months, she liked when I spun the rattle, shaken the bee, etc for her. Baby is 4 months now and plays with it by herself.