Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on December 12, 2013
first off the batteries were dead, which is not a huge issue but finding these little button batteries are a pain, spent $6.00 on 3 that were needed to replace the dead ones,,
the item itself is pretty basic , the little figures are small and dull looking, overall i would have paid more for a better one with more color and better quality material which is another small issue, if it lasts a month i`ll be shocked.

overall rating is it is how it looks in the picture, but overall impression is not one i would recommend to others looking for this kind of item.

as of 12/15 we have returned this product,my wife and myself both found it to be to cheaply made, and the music only plays for about 3 seconds and only plays 1 tune, not a solid product, i would see it at a price more in line of 12.00 , the batteries alone are worth more than the cheap music box that unless you actually push it, and a small child this is geared for won`t have the ability to figure it out, so that leaves the parents pushing the button every 4 seconds....now how fun is that!!
on December 31, 2009
I bought the Tiny Love Musical arch for my 3 months old daughter...I was expecting alot more with this products but was very disappointed with it.First of all you have to hit it really hard to get a tune to play and it does not stay on the car set or her chair the claws keep slipping off I plan to take of the toys and let her play with them..I would not recommend it to any one, a waste of money.
on July 8, 2013
I bought this and it worked great for the international plane ride attached to the plane bassinet. It also connected easily to her rock n play. The first one I received was broken (music didn't play even after changing batteries). Amazon exchanged it, no problem. Though the second one had a dead battery.
on July 4, 2013
My baby loves to try and pull the toys off. The Velcro is pretty strong, so she hasn't had any luck actually getting one off. It does fits different seats. I move it from the bouncer to the car seat with ease. Only on problem. The batteries didn't work. I have to take that up with the company. Other than that, it does keep her attention for a little bit.
on March 16, 2014
Bought this for my Grand daughter. Really disappointed that it didn't fit her car seat. Or any other car seats that we have. Clasps that are supposed to help it stay on the car seat are too small and don't hug the car seat either. Sits in the closet now. Waste of money!! DO NOT BUY!!!
on April 17, 2014
This is a good arch. It has a nice felt feel to it, soft. I had bought Little Einstein arch before, wasnt as good. It actually stays in place when baby pulls on the toys. Though, like with any other product, babies get bored fairly easy:)
on November 13, 2013
My baby is now 5 months old and just getting to play with it. Turtle suppose to make a noise and with battery installed still doesn't work. I think it's a bit over priced. My baby does like pulling on items and colorful, but not worth $17.99....
on September 9, 2013
We bought this to attach to her Rock and Play and to the Momma Roo and it's perfect! She is two months old and LOVES to bat at the toys and loves to watch them move. Best $16 I've spent in a long time!
on December 22, 2013
Like it but the middle toy that plays the music, you have to hit it with a hammer for the music to play. Definetely a baby cannot make the music play. Other than that, is ok.
on March 4, 2015
This wouldn't stay on my car seat and the sounds were annoying!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.