Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll
Color: Sunny Stroll|Change

on June 5, 2017
As many other customers did, we bought this to put on our Baby Bjorn Bouncer. I actually got both this and the Baby Bjorn Wooden toy that pairs with the bouncer. So for others also looking at the pros and cons of both items, here's the low-down.

This is a fun and colorful toy. With its plastic clamps, it can be added to many different baby-holders (car seats, activity gyms, high chairs etc.). It has articulated ball joints, so you can adjust how close or far it is leaning over a baby. The toys on it are colorful and bright. There's a lot of different sensory items here with different materials to feel, different sounds and more. However, it does look a bit gaudy, and, for son, it can be over-stimulating and he can get overwhelmed and start to fuss. If we have him play with it at a time he is well-rested, and alert, he can last longer with it,a nd I've noticed he enjoys it more as he has grown older. I felt this item might work better if your child is already fairly good at gripping and/or is 5+ months.

We get more use from the wooden bjorn toy, but for the price, felt this was still a good buy as we can easily change the two out, thus adding more novelty.
16 people found this helpful
on March 27, 2017
I would have paid $200 for this thing! It has helped save my sanity. We are on our second car-seat hating kiddo and both kids decided car rides weren't so bad once this toy was introduced. We had other toy bars and those were just too in the kids face in the car seat and you could only use in the car seat. I love that this can be moved to the stroller, bumbo, etc... Again I would have paid so much more for this but luckily it was under $20. It will be a go to shower gift from now on. Every family needs one!
9 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
This arch is amazing. Like many others I was searching for a cheaper option to the Bjorn play arch but this ended up becoming more than just something to be entertained by. My little daughter was three months or a little less when I received the arch. At first she would not touch it and looked at it like an alien invaded her chair. The few kicks she did in the Bjorn were not coordinated. It was mainly just a place to hang out or for me to bounce her but she started to notice the center flower mirror moved when she moved. Next thing I know she is kicking with a rythmn. Yay! Finally got the hang of her seat. Then she started looking at the three objects on the arch. Going from one to the other. Now she will sit in the seat focused on reaching for the butterfly and can now grasp and hold it. She can also grasp the pulley. It has been amazing to watch her development with this arch. I am not sure we would have noticed the subtle changes as she moves from being a newborn to an active baby girl. Seeing the transition as it plays out has been amazing.
6 people found this helpful
Long overdue review

I love Tiny Love arches so did my girls. I purchased 2 different ones 6 years ago with my firstborn and we used them In my husbands and my car. They are well made, sturdy, adjustable and easy to put on and off.

This is a must have toy. It will keep your little ones occupied while driving and save you from melt downs.

Almost 4 years later I got to appreciate this toys again with our second child who absolutely hated being strapped down in a car seat. The second she was in a seat car would fill with a loud high pitch scream. Boy! Those were daaark days lol. It did not hold her attention for more than 10-15 min but long enough for me to appreciate quietness.

After 2 kids arches still in a great shape and now being stored away perhaps for another lil one
on April 17, 2015
This was recommended to me from a public forum and I was skeptical at first but thought I would give it a try since it had such wonderful reviews. I'm so glad I did! My son is 3 months old and he just loves it!! It clamps on to almost everything and has been wonderful for his rock 'n play and swing. The crinkles and the colors really hold his attention. The butterfly is his favorite, he loves to grab at it, "talk" to it and smiles at it all the time. It's really amazing to watch him play with it. I am excited to see him grow with it.

When I first gave it to him, he could only tolerate it for maybe 3 minutes at a time, as it was a bit over stimulating for him. Over the course of a week or two, he's up to about 10 minutes before he's over stimulated again. It really is a lot to take in for a little one. But, I can see this growing with him for many many more months/years. My (almost) 4 year old niece has the same one and she still plays with hers!
review image
9 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon March 5, 2018
Bought this for my 2 month old since the bouncer we have doesn't have any interactive things for her to play with and we love how versatile it is! The toy arch has multiple jointed parts that you can bend to any angle easily to fit it to any stroller, rocker, bouncer, or car seat. The arch has one clip on each end that you can loosen and tighten to fit it to your item and it's so quick and easy to attach and remove. It also attaches securely so the baby can't pull it down. We use it on her rock and play, bouncer, and stroller when we go shopping to keep her occupied.

There are several points of interest such as the bear with a rolling bead ball, a hanging mirror, a hanging woodpecker rattle, a deer with a kaleidoscope type prism, and a flower fan with pull string. My baby has just started focusing on objects and will sit occupied looking at this for at least 20 minutes and once she's older she can reach all the interactive elements to play with them. It also has multiple textures for baby to touch and is so bright and colorful. The product also teaches cause and effect with the fan pull part. For $25 this is one of my favorite baby purchases because it entertains her without technology and because it gets tons of use. Highly recommended and excellent quality for the price!
on January 28, 2018
I didn’t know these little portable activity centers existed until I realized it would be great for my baby to have something to play with in her chair (we have a Chicco rocker chair). I LOVE this thing. My 4 month old baby can play with this for a good 10 -15 minutes before she starts yelling at it...we joke that she and the fox get in fights. And the bee is the best. We call it her BeeFF (you’re welcome for the pun). I feel like it’s helped her with her hand eye coordination for sure. So cute and so fun. At first when I opened it I was disappointed because I wasn’t expecting the fox and bunny to be flat...but now that she plays with it I don’t even think twice about it. Such a good purchase!
One person found this helpful
on May 1, 2016
This toy is awesome!!!! It doesn't need batteries, is "baby operated"! I bought it for my babybjorn bouncer and it fits perfectly! Can fit on almost anything! So versatile and my baby loves it!!!! Yay!!!
review image
6 people found this helpful
on May 22, 2014
I bought the Sunny Stroll because it was the cheapest of the 3 options. The product differs from what is depicted. The "propeller" is actually a large green flower with a handle and pull cord akin to purple flower on the Princess Butterfly model. There are no pink ribbons on the sun in the middle (picture #5 is accurate, picture #1 is wrong). The flower hanging off the sun isn't the same colour as what is pictured. Also, the arch isn't reversible as the picture would suggest. There is a clear front and back (with the back lacking any detail). In the photos with the baby, the back is facing the baby and the front is facing the audience.

Having said that, none of these things were deal breakers for me. This fits easily on a car seat but we actually use it for the rock n' play. There are several joints that allows it to fit on things of various widths but it doesn't tilt backward or forward very far. I feel a little uncomfortable with the propeller flower, regardless if it's justified. I've spun the propeller and then stuck my finger in the moving parts and didn't find it painful. I don't think it could injure a finger. It keeps my baby entertained for a little while so what more can a parent ask for.
on February 4, 2014
We purchased two of these (Sunny Stroll and Nature Pals) when our big baby was 24 pounds at just six months. He was sardined in his infant carrier and we graduated him to the Recaro ProRide. I immediately missed the carrying bar from the infant carrier since we could no longer hang toys from that bar while driving. The solution? THIS activity bar!

Unfortunately, the sides of the Recaro ProRide are ever so slightly wider than this bar can accommodate...and that is saying how thick the Recaro seat is. This toy has clamps that expand wide enough for everything else I've thrown at it.

We used it regularly on high chairs at restaurants and on shopping carts, even with our thick seat cover that we use on high chairs and shopping carts. I also used it on our First Years Ignite Stroller with great success.

As for the pack and play, it does NOT reach across but I put it on two adjacent sides so that it was at a diagonal. This worked just fine for us.

As he started to pull up and stand, I attached it at a diagonal on two sides of his play yard. Again, this worked great for us. It gave him something to play with once he was standing ;-)

Of the two, I prefer the Nature Pals theme. The orange pull ring on the flower is easier for my son to grab and it hardly ever gets tangled, unlike the Sunny Stroll ball type pull that frequently got twisted around one of the three flying birds.

This is a great idea, very versatile, but keep in mind that it might not fit some of the larger convertible car seats. A very worthwhile purchase!!!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.