Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll
Color: Sunny Stroll|Change

on March 28, 2013
First off, I was nervous this wouldn't fit my infant carseat because it is Britax and many reviewers mentioned it didn't fit on their Britax car seats. I have the B-safe carseat carrier and the B-agile stroller and the Tiny Love arch fits great on both! (I do not have a tray attached to my stroller, so I am not sure if it would fit with the tray in place.)

I love that these clamps fit on so many places where my baby hangs out. It attaches to the Graco pack and play at an angle in the corner, as well as on our Regalo travel high chair.

Most importantly, my 7 month old loves it and it can withstand a strong pull and chew from this strong little boy!
review image review image
0Comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 20, 2016
I bought this arch in the hopes that it would fit on the Tiny Love Take Along Bouncer and it does seem to work! I travel a lot so I need something I can throw in the suitcase easily and both the bouncer and arch are perfect for this! I just got it so I'm not sure how my son will like it yet, but so far it's exactly what I was hoping for.
review image
on August 4, 2016
This was my baby's most favorite toy for a long yet! I got this for her soon after she was born. This went along with us wherever we went. Was it to the babysitter, vacation or even grocery!
This arch is bendable made to fit any small surface including the carriage, infant seat, bouncer, playpen and more!
The colors are so entertaining for babies- bright yellow, green orange and more!
The 3 different activities including the pull sting- spin the pinwheel, sun with a hanging mirror and turning ball of balls. The quality is also great- my sis has hers for 8 years now!
on December 28, 2016
I love these! My daughter had one as a baby and now my son does. I haven't found anything else like it. What I love about it is that you can use it in the car and not keep with bar of the car seat up (which is a safety hazard). All the other toys meant for car seats rely on the carrying bar, rendering them useless unless in a stroller or shopping cart. I can move this anywhere, like a bassinet or bouncy seat, which is great. Good quality and cute. I sometimes hang additional toys so he has more to grab, but overall, it's wonderful.
on May 15, 2013
I read some negative reviews about the grip. For our car seat, it works perfectly. The grips have ridges, so they really grab on nicely. We connect it where the seat belt would go around the baby car seat (we use the base, so we don't use that part of the car seat. I think the picture shows where to tighten it onto the seat, and it works quite well.) Above the grips, there is a twist thingy (the yellow thing in the pictures) that tightens the grips. I have had no problem with them loosening or breaking, and quite frankly, I do not see how they could break. They have to be really screwed on super tight, which would be unnecessary and even then I don't see how they would break, the plastic grips are pretty thick.

My baby's favorite toy is the pull string for the spinning sun. The pulley has a nice soft plastic piece that he also likes to use as a teething ring. We purchased it when he was 3 months and he will be 6 months in 14 days. He is a rather strong baby and has a grip that impresses our Pediatrician. So far, the arch has held up nicely. He has not pulled it off of his car, his stroller, or his high chair. Nor has any of the pieces broken. On that note, all of the pieces are large and if he does break any off, I don't see a choking hazard (but you know how babies are, they can choke on anything). My point is, no small pieces that I had to take off before he played with it the first time (or anytime since). I think by 8 months he may outgrow this one and want one that has more interaction. But he loved this when is was just 3 months and it's keeping him entertained thus far.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Cute and bright cheerful toy. The interaction on this (green flower with pull and the ball) triggered my son's interest even though he was a bit on the cranky side last night. I just received it in the mail yesterday and immediately attached it to his Rock n play. The adjustable arch allows for it to be either lowered or arched up higher to allow the infant/baby to reach it. I purchased it for the car seat and stroller but again as mentioned it can also be attached to a fisher price Rock n play. The vibrant colors also trigger the baby's attention.
on September 25, 2017
Great item! My 3 month old is just learning to play and grab and has enjoyed this so far. He doesn't always take interest, but its helped keep his attention while I get things done and I've noticed less fussing in the car. It also attaches to practically anything and is flexible enough to be bent into all these different angles and shapes. Its super well made and also cute!
on September 21, 2017
At first it appeared sort of cheaply made but it has worked great and the price is nice also. I figured out how to make it work on my sons Sit me Up chair and I also lay it on the floor for his tummy time on occasion. I plan to try it on his stroller, rock and play, and car seat eventually too - but don't see an issue with those since the adjustable attachment pieces work great.
on December 10, 2017
We've had this clip on toy set for a few months now and it was a lifesaver. We connect the toy to a Fischer Price Rock n Play, and it entertains our baby when they wake up in the morning. When they were younger, they were very interested in looking at the face on the sun. As they've grown older, they learned to grab the dangling toys with their hands when we have the toys rotated towards their face, or we can rotate the toys away from their face so they can practice kicking them. They're super easy to pack up when baby gets overstimulated and they're small enough to bring with us on trips in the car.
on March 20, 2014
I purchased this for my 7 month baby. He has always enjoyed playing with toys. Because he has transferred from the carrier to the larger rear-facing car seat, I no longer have the handle to hang toys from. This fits securely to his new seat, but generally needs to be reattached each time. We have also used this on the umbrella stroller without complaint. The toys appear cheap, but are somewhat entertaining. They crinkle and rattle. There is also a pinwheel that spins when the teething toy is pulled. It doesn't fit across the pack and play, however. Overall, I am pleased with this item.