Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Color: Sunny Stroll|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,909 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,104 reviews
on February 4, 2013
My daughter has loved this from about 4 months on and she is now 10 months and still enjoys it a little. One day though I heard her whining, felt it was typical, only to discover her wrist had got wrapped up in the string you pull to get the green toy to spin. It was blue...thank goodness I checked to see what the fussing was about! So just be aware they can get their hands or fingers wrapped up in that string when they are little. This doesn't happen now that she's older.
on April 18, 2017
This arch is amazing. Like many others I was searching for a cheaper option to the Bjorn play arch but this ended up becoming more than just something to be entertained by. My little daughter was three months or a little less when I received the arch. At first she would not touch it and looked at it like an alien invaded her chair. The few kicks she did in the Bjorn were not coordinated. It was mainly just a place to hang out or for me to bounce her but she started to notice the center flower mirror moved when she moved. Next thing I know she is kicking with a rythmn. Yay! Finally for the hang of her seat. Then she started looking at the three objects on the arch. Going from one to the other. Now she will sit in the seat focused on reaching for the butterfly and can now grasp and hold it. She can also grasp the pulley. It has been amazing to watch her development with this arch. I am not sure we would have noticed the subtle changes as she moves from being a newborn to an active baby girl. Seeing the transition as it plays out has been amazing.
on April 17, 2015
This was recommended to me from a public forum and I was skeptical at first but thought I would give it a try since it had such wonderful reviews. I'm so glad I did! My son is 3 months old and he just loves it!! It clamps on to almost everything and has been wonderful for his rock 'n play and swing. The crinkles and the colors really hold his attention. The butterfly is his favorite, he loves to grab at it, "talk" to it and smiles at it all the time. It's really amazing to watch him play with it. I am excited to see him grow with it.

When I first gave it to him, he could only tolerate it for maybe 3 minutes at a time, as it was a bit over stimulating for him. Over the course of a week or two, he's up to about 10 minutes before he's over stimulated again. It really is a lot to take in for a little one. But, I can see this growing with him for many many more months/years. My (almost) 4 year old niece has the same one and she still plays with hers!
review image
on May 9, 2016
Seems a little crazy from the photos but our daughter loves it! So much cheaper than the baby Bjorn toy bar but it actually seems more fun.
review image
on May 15, 2013
I read some negative reviews about the grip. For our car seat, it works perfectly. The grips have ridges, so they really grab on nicely. We connect it where the seat belt would go around the baby car seat (we use the base, so we don't use that part of the car seat. I think the picture shows where to tighten it onto the seat, and it works quite well.) Above the grips, there is a twist thingy (the yellow thing in the pictures) that tightens the grips. I have had no problem with them loosening or breaking, and quite frankly, I do not see how they could break. They have to be really screwed on super tight, which would be unnecessary and even then I don't see how they would break, the plastic grips are pretty thick.

My baby's favorite toy is the pull string for the spinning sun. The pulley has a nice soft plastic piece that he also likes to use as a teething ring. We purchased it when he was 3 months and he will be 6 months in 14 days. He is a rather strong baby and has a grip that impresses our Pediatrician. So far, the arch has held up nicely. He has not pulled it off of his car, his stroller, or his high chair. Nor has any of the pieces broken. On that note, all of the pieces are large and if he does break any off, I don't see a choking hazard (but you know how babies are, they can choke on anything). My point is, no small pieces that I had to take off before he played with it the first time (or anytime since). I think by 8 months he may outgrow this one and want one that has more interaction. But he loved this when is was just 3 months and it's keeping him entertained thus far.
on March 28, 2013
First off, I was nervous this wouldn't fit my infant carseat because it is Britax and many reviewers mentioned it didn't fit on their Britax car seats. I have the B-safe carseat carrier and the B-agile stroller and the Tiny Love arch fits great on both! (I do not have a tray attached to my stroller, so I am not sure if it would fit with the tray in place.)

I love that these clamps fit on so many places where my baby hangs out. It attaches to the Graco pack and play at an angle in the corner, as well as on our Regalo travel high chair.

Most importantly, my 7 month old loves it and it can withstand a strong pull and chew from this strong little boy!
review image review image
on March 27, 2017
I would have paid $200 for this thing! It has helped save my sanity. We are on our second car-seat hating kiddo and both kids decided car rides weren't so bad once this toy was introduced. We had other toy bars and those were just too in the kids face in the car seat and you could only use in the car seat. I love that this can be moved to the stroller, bumbo, etc... Again I would have paid so much more for this but luckily it was under $20. It will be a go to shower gift from now on. Every family needs one!
on March 28, 2012
Our 4mo loves this. He will sit there for hours play with this, crinkling the sun, chewing on and playing with the hanging toys. He has figured out how to pull on the ball attached to the fan's string to make it go. When we first tightened it down, he was even trying to figure out the twisty tighteners, LOL.

I got it because of its great reviews and that it can get attached to all sorts of places babies might sit. We have attached it to the car seat, feeding chair, and the baby swing so far. The articulating joints let you make it wider or narrower and lower it enough for short arms to reach. You can also bend it towards the baby in one direction only. I do wish it would bend the other way as well because the fan blades sometimes run into things.

Update: Our son is 10 months now and this still will entertain him for a decent amount of time. It has gotten a lot of use and is holding up well. It's nice that if you want to stuff it into a bag, you can make it fairly compact folding the arch around into a circle.
on March 23, 2017
This is great, innovative, and engaging. We use it on our Fisher Price Rock n Play. The clamps are adjustable to fit a range of sizes. I don't think it would work well for anything larger than a single stroller or RNP, as far as width goes. I love how it can move from an arch to a zig zag to a squarish shape; I thought it was one immobile piece. I also love that it doesn't have music or song, so no batteries, hooray! My only wish is that it had extra loops for hanging our own toys. As it is, you can unvelcro the small hanging toys to loop your own through.
on March 26, 2016
This is one of my favorite things I've gotten for my son. So far it has provided my 5.5 month old HOURS of fun. I've used this on a Britax infant bucket seat, a Diono Radian car seat & 2 strollers. And so far I haven't had a problem attaching it to anything. Everytime I attach the toy bar my son instantly waves his hand to grab the flower spinner. He already remembers it's there since it's that much fun! The spinning ball is also a good distraction for when he's about to cry. It catches his eye every time. Highly recommend this over any other toy bar. We were able to go out to eat again with him just playing in his seat with this the entire time.