Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Sunny Stroll|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,956 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,151 reviews
on May 9, 2016
Seems a little crazy from the photos but our daughter loves it! So much cheaper than the baby Bjorn toy bar but it actually seems more fun.
review image
on March 27, 2017
I would have paid $200 for this thing! It has helped save my sanity. We are on our second car-seat hating kiddo and both kids decided car rides weren't so bad once this toy was introduced. We had other toy bars and those were just too in the kids face in the car seat and you could only use in the car seat. I love that this can be moved to the stroller, bumbo, etc... Again I would have paid so much more for this but luckily it was under $20. It will be a go to shower gift from now on. Every family needs one!
on February 4, 2013
My daughter has loved this from about 4 months on and she is now 10 months and still enjoys it a little. One day though I heard her whining, felt it was typical, only to discover her wrist had got wrapped up in the string you pull to get the green toy to spin. It was blue...thank goodness I checked to see what the fussing was about! So just be aware they can get their hands or fingers wrapped up in that string when they are little. This doesn't happen now that she's older.
on April 17, 2015
This was recommended to me from a public forum and I was skeptical at first but thought I would give it a try since it had such wonderful reviews. I'm so glad I did! My son is 3 months old and he just loves it!! It clamps on to almost everything and has been wonderful for his rock 'n play and swing. The crinkles and the colors really hold his attention. The butterfly is his favorite, he loves to grab at it, "talk" to it and smiles at it all the time. It's really amazing to watch him play with it. I am excited to see him grow with it.

When I first gave it to him, he could only tolerate it for maybe 3 minutes at a time, as it was a bit over stimulating for him. Over the course of a week or two, he's up to about 10 minutes before he's over stimulated again. It really is a lot to take in for a little one. But, I can see this growing with him for many many more months/years. My (almost) 4 year old niece has the same one and she still plays with hers!
review image
on June 5, 2017
As many other customers did, we bought this to put on our Baby Bjorn Bouncer. I actually got both this and the Baby Bjorn Wooden toy that pairs with the bouncer. So for others also looking at the pros and cons of both items, here's the low-down.

This is a fun and colorful toy. With its plastic clamps, it can be added to many different baby-holders (car seats, activity gyms, high chairs etc.). It has articulated ball joints, so you can adjust how close or far it is leaning over a baby. The toys on it are colorful and bright. There's a lot of different sensory items here with different materials to feel, different sounds and more. However, it does look a bit gaudy, and, for son, it can be over-stimulating and he can get overwhelmed and start to fuss. If we have him play with it at a time he is well-rested, and alert, he can last longer with it,a nd I've noticed he enjoys it more as he has grown older. I felt this item might work better if your child is already fairly good at gripping and/or is 5+ months.

We get more use from the wooden bjorn toy, but for the price, felt this was still a good buy as we can easily change the two out, thus adding more novelty.
on June 26, 2017
You will love this toy bar. It is very versatile I had it attached to a maxi cosi convertible car seat(barely) I used the cup holder because that seat is a bit bulky but now have it on a Britax boulevard convertible click tight (pic attached) and they fit great I jus have to hook it a little further away towards the feet where seat is skinnier but since it bends forward and backwards I just bend it towards them. I purchased two, one pink and the other the frog for my twins. I'm so thankful for something to fit on the convertible car seats as I had toy bars on infant seats and they are great. The only reason for 4 stars is they are missing a little music.
review image review image
on April 18, 2017
This arch is amazing. Like many others I was searching for a cheaper option to the Bjorn play arch but this ended up becoming more than just something to be entertained by. My little daughter was three months or a little less when I received the arch. At first she would not touch it and looked at it like an alien invaded her chair. The few kicks she did in the Bjorn were not coordinated. It was mainly just a place to hang out or for me to bounce her but she started to notice the center flower mirror moved when she moved. Next thing I know she is kicking with a rythmn. Yay! Finally got the hang of her seat. Then she started looking at the three objects on the arch. Going from one to the other. Now she will sit in the seat focused on reaching for the butterfly and can now grasp and hold it. She can also grasp the pulley. It has been amazing to watch her development with this arch. I am not sure we would have noticed the subtle changes as she moves from being a newborn to an active baby girl. Seeing the transition as it plays out has been amazing.
on November 18, 2016
My baby just turned two months old, and she is only now really starting to like it and play under it for more than a couple of minutes. I love that it easily attaches to almost anything. In the pictures I've included, I have it over the changing table, however, I've also tried it on her papasan, stroller, car seat, cradle, Rock and Play sleeper, and Baby Bjorn bouncer- and it easily fits all of these. Each end has a claw clamp that you twist/screw to tighten and loosen. I also love that there are hinges of sorts to adjust height over the baby- and which also serves to compensate for varying widths of whatever you attach it to, as well as it's ability to pivot either forward or backwards which lowers the toys closer or further away from baby by changing the angles. As of right now my baby is particularly attracted to the center mirror which dangles from the butterfly, and the spinning pinwheel. But, she also responds to the crinkle sounds that the wings of the bugs make. Five stars for versatility and baby approval.

p.s. I have the toy bar that specifically goes with the Baby Bjorn bouncer, but prefer to use this Tiny Love Stroll as I can adjust it so that she isn't hitting her arms and legs on it as she does with the Baby Bjorn one- which hurts her as it's metal and wood...
review image review image review image
on March 28, 2013
First off, I was nervous this wouldn't fit my infant carseat because it is Britax and many reviewers mentioned it didn't fit on their Britax car seats. I have the B-safe carseat carrier and the B-agile stroller and the Tiny Love arch fits great on both! (I do not have a tray attached to my stroller, so I am not sure if it would fit with the tray in place.)

I love that these clamps fit on so many places where my baby hangs out. It attaches to the Graco pack and play at an angle in the corner, as well as on our Regalo travel high chair.

Most importantly, my 7 month old loves it and it can withstand a strong pull and chew from this strong little boy!
review image review image
on July 8, 2016
This was not a great design. Because it had flexible movement, as soon as anything on it was pulled by my 7m old, it would fall on her face. And I bought it for her car seat, to keep her occupied in the car but after 2 uses where I had to pull over and remove it off her face, I returned the item.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.