BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll
Color: Sunny Stroll|Change

on March 28, 2013
First off, I was nervous this wouldn't fit my infant carseat because it is Britax and many reviewers mentioned it didn't fit on their Britax car seats. I have the B-safe carseat carrier and the B-agile stroller and the Tiny Love arch fits great on both! (I do not have a tray attached to my stroller, so I am not sure if it would fit with the tray in place.)

I love that these clamps fit on so many places where my baby hangs out. It attaches to the Graco pack and play at an angle in the corner, as well as on our Regalo travel high chair.

Most importantly, my 7 month old loves it and it can withstand a strong pull and chew from this strong little boy!
review image review image
on August 14, 2015
My daughter loves this! I moved her to a convertible car seat but could tell she missed her toy bar. I just got this today and it is a huge hit. It was really easy to attach to her seat. I love all the hinges so it makes it easy to move out of the way to get her in and out.
review image
on March 23, 2017
This is great, innovative, and engaging. We use it on our Fisher Price Rock n Play. The clamps are adjustable to fit a range of sizes. I don't think it would work well for anything larger than a single stroller or RNP, as far as width goes. I love how it can move from an arch to a zig zag to a squarish shape; I thought it was one immobile piece. I also love that it doesn't have music or song, so no batteries, hooray! My only wish is that it had extra loops for hanging our own toys. As it is, you can unvelcro the small hanging toys to loop your own through.
on July 20, 2016
I bought this arch in the hopes that it would fit on the Tiny Love Take Along Bouncer and it does seem to work! I travel a lot so I need something I can throw in the suitcase easily and both the bouncer and arch are perfect for this! I just got it so I'm not sure how my son will like it yet, but so far it's exactly what I was hoping for.
review image
on September 24, 2017
I use this on my son's rock and play. I love the adjust-ability of it. When he outgrows his rock and play I can move it to his car seat or another object. The connectors are wide enough to fit a variety of objects and there are joints in all the toys to make it lower or higher. It also can be moved at the clamps, so I can make it where he can grab at it or kick at it. The coolest part is the fan/flower there is a little pull tab and it spins when the grab it. I didn't know this when I bought it and was pleasantly surprised!
on August 4, 2016
This was my baby's most favorite toy for a long yet! I got this for her soon after she was born. This went along with us wherever we went. Was it to the babysitter, vacation or even grocery!
This arch is bendable made to fit any small surface including the carriage, infant seat, bouncer, playpen and more!
The colors are so entertaining for babies- bright yellow, green orange and more!
The 3 different activities including the pull sting- spin the pinwheel, sun with a hanging mirror and turning ball of balls. The quality is also great- my sis has hers for 8 years now!
on December 28, 2016
I love these! My daughter had one as a baby and now my son does. I haven't found anything else like it. What I love about it is that you can use it in the car and not keep with bar of the car seat up (which is a safety hazard). All the other toys meant for car seats rely on the carrying bar, rendering them useless unless in a stroller or shopping cart. I can move this anywhere, like a bassinet or bouncy seat, which is great. Good quality and cute. I sometimes hang additional toys so he has more to grab, but overall, it's wonderful.
on July 26, 2016
I love this toy - or more importantly, my daughter loves this!! We got this when she was 3 months old and starting to become more interested in objects around her (and also become squirmier during diaper changes). We actually use it the most on our changing table as it almost always without fail catches her attention and she's happy to focus on that while we change her. This toy is really versatile though and we've used it on our stroller as well as rockers like the mamaroo. I really like also how the objects can easily be angled forward, back, higher or lower, adapting to wherever we are using it and also to our baby as she grows - we've seen her go from just staring at the toy to being able to grab the orange pulley to make the purple flower spin! One of our best toy purchases so far!

UPDATE: Our daughter is almost 6 months old now and still loves this toy so much that we got her a second one in a different color - we got the orange lion musical one. It is pretty much identical to the butterfly one except for the characters and the hanging toy in the middle, which plays music every time you move/hit it. The music is ok for now and adds another element to keep our baby distracted - I would note, though, that it is a bit louder than I would have liked, so we don't keep it on all the time. There is an on/off switch inside the toy which is secured shut with Velcro - after a few times of annoyingly having to reach in to turn it on/off, we've managed to know where the on/off button is so that we can just turn it on/off without having to actually open the toy. Even if it didn't play music, we would have gotten it anyway, so still worth our second purchase! It's very handy to have two so that we can keep one on our stroller, ready to go out, and the other on the changing table or high chair or wherever she wants to play with it indoors.
on May 15, 2013
I read some negative reviews about the grip. For our car seat, it works perfectly. The grips have ridges, so they really grab on nicely. We connect it where the seat belt would go around the baby car seat (we use the base, so we don't use that part of the car seat. I think the picture shows where to tighten it onto the seat, and it works quite well.) Above the grips, there is a twist thingy (the yellow thing in the pictures) that tightens the grips. I have had no problem with them loosening or breaking, and quite frankly, I do not see how they could break. They have to be really screwed on super tight, which would be unnecessary and even then I don't see how they would break, the plastic grips are pretty thick.

My baby's favorite toy is the pull string for the spinning sun. The pulley has a nice soft plastic piece that he also likes to use as a teething ring. We purchased it when he was 3 months and he will be 6 months in 14 days. He is a rather strong baby and has a grip that impresses our Pediatrician. So far, the arch has held up nicely. He has not pulled it off of his car, his stroller, or his high chair. Nor has any of the pieces broken. On that note, all of the pieces are large and if he does break any off, I don't see a choking hazard (but you know how babies are, they can choke on anything). My point is, no small pieces that I had to take off before he played with it the first time (or anytime since). I think by 8 months he may outgrow this one and want one that has more interaction. But he loved this when is was just 3 months and it's keeping him entertained thus far.
Cute and bright cheerful toy. The interaction on this (green flower with pull and the ball) triggered my son's interest even though he was a bit on the cranky side last night. I just received it in the mail yesterday and immediately attached it to his Rock n play. The adjustable arch allows for it to be either lowered or arched up higher to allow the infant/baby to reach it. I purchased it for the car seat and stroller but again as mentioned it can also be attached to a fisher price Rock n play. The vibrant colors also trigger the baby's attention.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.