Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 29, 2018
Pay attention to the product dimensions! I assumed this was the size of a typical hardcover children's picture book. It's not. The book itself is fine and I don't have a problem with anything other than I don't think it's made clear in the product description what you're actually ordering. When it says "hardcover," I would think most people assume it's an average-sized hardcover book, not a mini version of it. Just wanted people to be aware in case the size matters to you. In my case, it DID matter because I bought this for reading aloud to a large group of preschoolers, and they aren't going to be able to see the pictures very well because it's so small.
7 people found this helpful
on August 15, 2016
Sweet book! My daughter enjoys reading it. It is a great visual for the life cycle of plants.
Adapted for a ready-to-read, level two book, this Eric Carle classic will not only challenge children with developing reading skills but it also follows the journey of a seed from the time the autumn winds take it aloft until it lands and eventually sprouts into a mature plant. You'll love the bright, vibrant illustrations and descriptive text here. This is an excellent, joyful reader with a story that explains how plant seeds are spread and then grow into mature plants. Excellent!
on May 3, 2016
Nice book. I felt it was a little above my 2 year old but he listened through most of it, talked about what was going on in the pictures and was excited to pick out seeds and plant them.
3 people found this helpful
on June 12, 2017
Everything that has Eric Clarke's name on it is a good picture book for kids. Simple story of a seed that plants itself after awhile
on March 16, 2015
The story was cute, but I thought this was a board book!? That is how it was listed. This was actually only a hard covered book and the very thin pages ripped the first time reading it. The seeds that came with it was a cute touch. The book was smaller than I would have expected. I ended up giving this to an older child as my son is too young for this delicate book.
4 people found this helpful
on August 7, 2016
Very cute book. I don't think mine came with any seeds but my son loves Eric Carle so we've been collecting his books little by little.
3 people found this helpful
on July 26, 2017
Great reading.
on June 26, 2017
Used it for library story hour, kids enjoyed it very much. Then we planted seeds.
on December 2, 2013
We bought these as wedding favors for the kids at our wedding. The book is SUPER wordy, so the younger kids won't really get it, but they can grow into it. Also, the illustrations are gorgeous. Kids of all ages can enjoy them. The best part is the piece of seed paper in the front. The kids loved that and were so excited to get home and plant them. This was perfect for our GREEN WEDDING!
on June 19, 2017
Beautiful book, but like others have stated, no seeds. And, I'm really disappointed in myself for not reading the dimensions. It fits in the palm of my hand...not suitable for reading to a classroom of children.