Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 24, 2016
works great powerful for its size
on September 1, 2015
Misleading!! I read both the description and the reviews and NONE of them said that this was a replacement fan blade!! I believed I was purchasing the entire fan!! Very unhappy customer!!
on July 14, 2015
I use it often at the bridge table because I'm usually too warm when other people are wearing sweaters!
on April 21, 2015
Works great!
on September 13, 2009
The "Tiny" Tornado II fan is neither "Tiny" nor a "Tornado". This fan is just too big and too heavy to carry around with you, plus it doesn't produce enough wind to truly have much success at cooling you off. Grabbing a thin magazine and waving it at your face the old fashion way does much better. The Tornado II is now collecting dust under our bathroom sink, soon to make it's way into our waste paper basket. I say don't waste your hard-earned money!
on August 10, 2009
Received the fan's and I love them. Very quiet and really does a great job. It helps me save on running the air conditioner. Thank you for having them to sell.
My experience with Amazon.com was great. Fast service and no problems.

Agnes D.
on May 2, 2009
This is a GREAT fan for the money! Like so many others I am experiencing personal "power surges". This fan is PERFECT for me to keep on my desk at work and just flip it on when I need it. I plan to buy another for my car!
on February 9, 2009
This fan is one of two I bought as part of a package from Amazon (exactly the same design but in different colors and delivered by different vendors) and gave to my sister who is enjoying a spate of hot flashes these days. She loves the strong flow, and now sets this on her desk right in front her keyboard in place of the table fan she used to use that had to sit further away and rustled all her papers. The blade design looks a bit odd, but perhaps contributes to its remarkably quiet operation. Nice feel to it, easy to put the batteries in, and it has a nifty suction cup built into the bottom that makes it useful on her car dashboard, as well as less prone to getting knocked over inadvertently. There are no downsides to report -- this gift was an unqualified success!
on January 6, 2009
I'm a merchandiser and bought this fan for work. It's a great little fan! I can slide it onto a vertical shelf, set it on it's flat bottom, or clip it onto a cart. The fan blades swivel and can be positioned anywhere front to back, so I can always find a place to put it, no matter where I'm working. It runs on one D battery, which I've only replaced once after many hours of use. It doesn't produce a large breeze the way a table fan does, but it's big enough to blow air over my entire face. Many customers have asked where they could get one because they liked it so much. Also, it's safe around kids because the fan blades aren't sharp, and if they come in contact with anything, they stop moving. It's so quiet I'm even thinking of buying a second one for places like the movie theatre, church, etc.
on November 22, 2008
I purchased the "Little Tornado Fan" over a year ago because I suffer from rosacea. It is small and handy to carry with me especially when I play bridge. When my body gets too warm, my face begins to flush, so I just set my "Little Tornade Fan" on the table to cool down my face. What a relief!!!

Then one night it quit working. I was distraught because I didn't know how I could manage my problem without it. My husband suggested that I search online since I was unable to find it in stores. Thankfully, I was able to find the exact fan......so I ordered 3 of them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.