Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Tipke 2100 Marine Fold-It Utility Cart" and save 40% off the $320.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Tipke 2100 Marine Fold-It Utility Cart
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fold-up utility cart for use in marine environments
- Carries up to 350 pounds of gear to take on and off boats
- Marine-grade aluminum prevents rust and corrosion
- Occupies under 2 square feet of storage space
- 55-by-30-3/4-by-23-inches; limited two-year warranty
- Hauling Capacity: 5.75 cubic feet, 330 pounds/Inside Dimensions: 38" Long x 22.75" Wide x 11.5" Deep/Overall Dimensions: 55" Long x 30.25" Wide x 23" Deep/Folded Dimensions: 41" Long x 9.5" Wide x 22" Deep
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Tipke 2100 Marine Fold-It Utility Cart
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Canopies Unlimited||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||21 x 42 x 10 in||25.5 x 37.5 x 17 in||27 x 60 x 32 in||27 x 45 x 6 in||14 x 16 x 40 in|
From the Manufacturer
The Tipke marine fold-it utility cart is specifically designed for use in marine environments. It carries up to 330 pounds of gear in a fold-up cart to easily move equipment on and off your boat. It puts loads over the wheels for easy maneuverability even when you're wheeling around the bulkiest loads. Sturdy marine-grade aluminum keeps off rust and corrosion, and just wash it with a hose for easy clean-up once your job is done. Sturdy 20-inch pneumatic tires provide flexibility over rough terrain, and a removable front panel helps you load and unload materials. The spring-action retractable handles are lockable, and once folded-up, the cart occupies under two square feet of storage space. The cart weighs just 33 pounds unloaded.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cart itself was easy to assemble. It's light and easy to pull. It stands up on end for storage (I don't bother folding it). It is well worth the money.