Tippmann Cronus Paintball Marker Gun Player Package
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tippmann Cronus .68 Caliber Paintball Marker Package
- THE BEST CHOICE FOR ENTRY LEVEL PAINTBALLERS! High performance, low maintenance, reliability, and incredible durability make it one of the most popular paintball markers across the globe. Built with the paintballer in mind, the marker’s high-impact, composite construction is extremely lightweight and features molded-rubber grips and an internal gas line for enhanced control and maneuverability. Plus four Picatinny rails for fast and easy custom modification.
- TIPPMANN CRONUS MILSIM STYLED .68 CALIBER SCENARIO PAINTBALL MARKER - Semi-Automatic - Adjustable from 250-325 FPS - Barrel Thread: A5 - Proven, In-line Bolt Design - Internal Gas Line - High-Impact Composite Body - Multiple Picatinny Rails - High-Performance Ported Barrel - and MORE!
- INDUSTRY STANDARD PAINTBALL ACCESSORIES - Kit Includes: GenX Stealth Anti Fog Paintball Mask, 200 Round Gravity Fed Loader, Maddog 20 Oz. CO2 tank (Shipped Empty), 6+1 Paintball Harness w/ (6) Standard Paintball Pods
- TAKE THE PAIN OUT OF PAINTBALL! Maddog Bundles the Best Paintball Accessories in the Industry For An EASY, ALL-IN-ONE, Complete Package! Fill Your Tank, Add Some Paint, and You're Set! Tippmann's Cronus Paintball Marker comes with a 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, not to mention, Tippmann's DEDICATED Cerfified Technical Support Department Available as a Resource For You and Your Marker All Year Long!
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The new Tippmann Cronus combines high performance with incredible durability in a milsim body. The Cronus features our reliable in-line bolt system in a high-impact composite body with soft over molded rubber grips. This marker is easily modified & features four picatinny rails to mount an assortment of accessories. Features: * Semi - Automatic .68 Cal Marker * Adjustable from 250-325 FPS * Barrel Thread: A5 * Proven, in-line bolt design * Internal gas line * High-impact composite body * Multiple Picatinny rails * High-performance ported barrel Package Includes: * Maddog 20 Oz. CO2 Paintball Tank (Shipped Empty) * Anti Fog Mask * 200 Rd Gravity Feed Loader * Maddog 6+1 Harness * (6) Standard Paintball Pods
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the only paintball gun I've ever owned, so my review isn't a comparison--its just an evaluation of what I've experienced.
First, then product works as advertised. The "gun" or "marker" works very well. I adjusted it until it was at the limit at which my local club allows and it shoots very well. In my experience, it is accurate. It seems to be durable. The weight is hefty but not excessive. The trigger pull is crisp. With the CO2 canister screwed on, it is easy to get into shooting position. Most importantly, as a first time paintballer, I never felt like my equipment was holding me back. My skills were, but that's another story. I also like the fact that the gun, being a well known brand, can be upgraded with new barrels, canisters, compressed air, etc. Its a great gun to begin with, but you can grow with it as well.
I was a little leery to buy a "package" like this, because often times the things in the package are low quality additions that you wouldn't buy otherwise. However, each item in the package can stand on its own. The included equipment isn't as high quality as some stand alone items I've seen, but they work.
After a couple seasons, the guns are still going strong. We try to clean them after each use, but sometimes we don't. I've had no complaints about this gun or my son's gun. If you are looking to get into the sport, this package literally does contain everything you need, at sufficient quality that you won't feel like you are wasting money or will need to immediately replace something.
I don't know if it got overfilled or if it was a factory malfunction, this isn't a negative review just a warning to everyone to be careful with any pressurized tanks.
Ditch the CO2 tank for a cheaper 3k Air if you can, unless you know you'll be running CO2
I play somewhat regularly and even experienced players with expensive gear are swayed by the look and accuracy of my marker, most recognize it and are in awe of how precise it shoots.
No thrills as far as the kit goes, the mask works well, pod vest runs a bit big (easy to adapt/find a new one) and the hopper is as basic as they come, have played countless rounds with this gear and no major disappointment.
I recommend the tactical edition solely because the knick knacks it come with may prove helpful, and if you ever want to get them later you'll end up dropping more cash on the, than picking them up with it. Don't like them? They all disassemble with ease.
As far as color, choose based on where you play, I have olive green due to it being $5 cheaper at the time.
However, I'm reviewing the kit as a whole and I don't recommend it.
The hopper lid broke off the first day.
The mask looks good but is not very comfortable and it's terribly difficult to take the lens out to clean it. I've chosen to leave paint in the cracks between the lens and the mask because it's proving too hard of a time to get the lens out.
The tank is CO2 but the venue I use does not refill CO2.
The belt is awkward because it does not wrap around the waist. It messes with mobility (see photos) so I opted not to wear it. It has a space for the air tank but the kit doesn't come with the coil to connect the gun to the air tank, so what's the point.
If you really don't know what to get and you don't mind having to deal with shoddy accessories until you can replace them, then go ahead and get this. But you can do better.
This bundle is perfect for beginners and becomes a reliable backup marker for intermediate to advanced players.