Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tippmann A-5 Marker with E-Grip & Selector Switch
|Price:||$299.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Semi-automatic, .68 caliber receiver with open bolt blow back design for smooth consistent firing.
- Patented Cyclone™ Feed System for faster feeding & firing.
- The new Selector Switch features a magnetically activated hall-effect trigger that lasts 7 times longer than physical switches.
- The three position external selector switch allows you to change firing modes on the fly. It features Electronics settings with 5 modes (Semi-Auto, Auto-Response, Full Auto, 3 Shot Bursts, Turbo) for rapid variable firing
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Features: 8 1/2inch high performance stone-honed barrel; All aluminum die-cast receiver for durability; New durable black finish; Front cocking knob allows for fully enclosed receiver; Shock absorbing end cap reduced wear & recoil; Fully customizable to enhance performance; 200 round wide mouth hopper; Fully compatible for CO2, Compressed Air or Nitrogen. From all-weather/all-temperature valves to extra-tough marker finishes, Tippmann uses top-of-the-line technology to ensure that products are strong, durable and affordable - always with today's paintball player in mind.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The gun easily shooted 15bps i did remember having the cyclone feeder
I did some research and this is a great deal
The gun with no egrip is 170 plus am egrip 140 that would be like 310 this saves you 40 bucks to buy paintballs or customized.
I did have an incident where the barrel was criket so the paintball broke and it messed up the 2nd i shot so i had to to clean the barrel but that was fault.
The gun ut self shoots really far (depending on the barrel) i have m16 barrel and it shoots abiut 200 meters.
The gun it self can be really loud in fully automatic but i love that.I have been with this gun for 5 days nd i love it.
2 months with the gun still no problems i already inverted like $300 in customizing it.
I hve won,4 matches in woodsball no defeats so far.I have herd this.is for beginners well every time the see my gun they get imtimidated i have it like a UMP 45 now.
I wen against a guy who had a x7 though we wjere about 180 meters away his was more acurate i had time to change my barrel and sure enough up to 200 meters git him right in the mask got him out.
This gun can be compared to the x7 thouhh the x7 with more money spend on it can shoot at 350 fps and i got shot within 50 ft and it hurt so bad but i live this gun
2 months wirth every penny