- File Size: 216 KB
- Print Length: 92 pages
- Publisher: Kerwin Benson Publishing; Second edition (June 6, 2012)
- Publication Date: June 6, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0089OK7MA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,092,977 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Tiptoeing to Tranquility:The Parable for Finding Safety and Comfort in Dangerous Times Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
'Tiptoeing' reminds me of the idea behind the movie 'Inception.' It deposits some helpful ideas in my mind, almost without my realizing it.
I zipped right through the story and found myself mulling over the many nuggets of wisdom that Mr. Pascal intersperses along the way. They are true, applicable, and delivered in a way that invites thought.
I would especially recommend this book to the loved ones of martial artists. We can't be around to protect them at every moment, so they have to learn essential ideas about self-defense for themselves. This is the book that will get the job done.
The story is inclusive of people who often feel left out of traditional martial arts training: women, both younger and older. A good story for family reading.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Self-Help
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Individual Sports > Martial Arts
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Individual Sports > Martial Arts