- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B06ZYP2NJ9
- Average Customer Review: 768 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,029 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Tipton Deluxe Cleaning Rods .22-.26, .27-.45, .17 and Shotgun
|Price:||$28.89 - $68.45|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Carbon fiber shaft won't embed particles that could damage the rifle bore
- Hanging hole for easy storage
- Comfortable ergonomic handle
- Two sets of high quality bearings that won't bind under pressure
- Excellent for working tight patches
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
They call these Tipton 1-piece carbon fiber cleaning rods ";deluxe"; because they feature an ergonomically designed handle that spins on two sets of ball bearings - the result is a cleaning rod that smoothly follows the rifling both pushing and pulling, even while under pressure. The ";shank-through"; construction also allows the user to apply ";reasonable"; hammer blows to the end of the cleaning rod to get a tight patch through a bore. These rods are chemical resistant, will not scratch the bore like a steel rod can and will not embed like a coated rod can.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please be very carful when ordering. You have to pick both length and bore diameter. And it is not very clear on some of the discriptions which size you are getting. Took me two tries to get the correct rod.